Waltham, Massachusetts

East West Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for East West Auto Transport

More Info for East West Auto Transport

Auto Transport
Review by on 5/14/2019 12:52 PM

After waiting two weeks on Intercity I was told it would be another two weeks at the earliest before they would pick up my car. I contacted Allen with East West Auto Transport on a Friday afternoon. [More]

Transport vehicle from NC to MA
Review by on 4/18/2018 9:45 AM

East West was recommended by the dealer I purchased the truck from. Alan was very informative and helpful, resounding to me in a timely fashion. The vehicle was picked up on the arranged day and actua [More]

30063-VI
Review by on 4/5/2018 8:57 PM

Thumbs up process. Alan returned calls and explained the process. Shipment date was on the date he quoted with delivery exactly when he said it would be.

Race car transport
Review by on 10/13/2017 10:20 PM

I sold a race car and needed it transported to its new home. I spoke with Alan Perry and we arranged for enclosed transport at a very reasonable price. Enclosed trailer arrived on time and they took e [More]

Review by on 9/27/2017 11:23 AM

I contracted with East West to transport my car from Ill. to deep South TX just after the hurricanes that hit the Tx coast and Fl., for a price of $995. The seller agreed to an earlier pickup time tha [More]

69 Dodge Coronet
Review by on 9/6/2017 8:59 AM

Alan, responded to all of my questions, before, during and after PU and Delivery. Rate was very good, and the car was covered for anything (nothing happened- which is a plus!) Pick up was easy for [More]

East West Auto Transport
Process from start to delivery
Review by on 6/5/2017 8:08 PM

Spoke with owner Alan Perry three times prior to committing. Clear and concise and trustworthy. Car picked up on time and delivered on time (holiday). Instructions complete. Would highly recommend to [More]

Consistently excellent
Review by on 5/11/2017 11:05 AM

Another successful car move from Alan at East West! Our dealership could not be happier with their service. I have referred many of my retail customers who rave about how the move was handled. It w [More]

Review by on 4/17/2017 10:26 AM

There is a lot of competition in this business and I felt liked I kicked a hornets nest when I randomly tried to find a reputable business online. Spare yourself the frustration I endured and call thi [More]

Moved my 70 Corvette
Review by on 4/17/2017 9:16 AM

This is the third time I have used East West Transport. Excellent communication and service.I have referred EW to friends of mine same 5 star service. Alan is always availab [More]

no show and lied
Review by on 3/29/2017 11:39 AM

So many good reviews thought found a good one but then reality hit. A day before pickup dude calls to change the price and trucker needs more because they're just a broker. Whoa. Pickup day no one [More]

Great Job!!
Review by on 3/14/2017 12:09 PM

Allan is the man! But only if you like a guy that says what he is going to do and then does it. He is very professional and a pressure to do business with. I'm please that I have him in my corner for [More]

Review by on 3/11/2017 11:33 AM

I would highly recommend using this company for transport. The owner contacted me immediately upon my initial inquiry and made very helpful suggestions for the care of my vehicle. I believe I was prov [More]

Moved Avalanche from North Dakota to
Review by on 1/30/2017 5:24 PM

This is my 2nd time with East West. Both times went very well. I have used other broker's and got jerked around.I have found the broker available as well as competitive . [More]

Very Impressed
Review by on 10/29/2016 6:16 PM

I have used transport companies i the past delivering me vehicles all over the country. I found something in Michigan and pulled East West Transport out of the hat. Not sure why I did not choose the o [More]

Awesome Service!
Review by on 10/29/2016 11:32 AM

I was up against a major time crunch in getting my 1973 Trans Am to Texas from Michigan. I contacted East West Auto Transport and explained my situation to Alan Perry, who launched into action and got [More]

1981 camaro
Review by on 10/14/2016 8:28 PM

as soon as my payment was made to seller these guys got a truck to pick up car the same day and it was delivered the next morning. the delivery men were professional and polite. perfect transaction!!! [More]

Vehicle delivery
Review by on 10/14/2016 11:32 AM

Received prompt, profession response to any questions about process of vehicle delivery. Always spoke with a principal in the company who could give correct answers on the spot. Entire process was as [More]

Enclosed Trailer for a 2012 Harley
Review by on 10/12/2016 4:20 PM

This is the second time that I dealt with Alan. He and his company are true professionals. The first time worked out very well with good contact between myself and the drivers and this tme was no diff [More]

Review by on 9/19/2016 10:17 PM

Good experience all around,very helpfully and kept on schedule.The whole experience was very professional from the contact with Alan(CEO) to delivery.This was the second time I had contact with East W [More]

On Time and Ready for The Newport Antiqu
Review by on 9/12/2016 7:09 PM

Very prompt professional service and vehicle arrived in perfect condition for a weekend of Car shows and old friendships.This service makes it affordable to transport my Antique vehicle wherever I wan [More]

International Shipping
Review by on 9/9/2016 9:42 AM

We had to find a transport company that could take care of moving our car from Montana to Ottawa, Canada and East/West Auto Transport came to our rescue. The President of the company, Mr. Alan Perry, [More]

Transport
Review by on 9/7/2016 8:39 AM

This was a huge move for us, so to have one thing to not have to worry about was so great! The driver was very nice and Allen was very helpful at the office. The truck came early and my brother who pi [More]

AUTO TRANSPORTERS
Review by on 8/25/2016 4:50 PM

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR AUTO TRANSPORTATION. I called East West Auto Transport on Thursday 8/18, the car was picked up the next day, Fri 8/19, and delivered from Ma to Fla on Wedne [More]

very professional
Review by on 8/1/2016 9:21 AM

Everything went extremely well. The driver was very pleasant and very professional. He gave me a status update several times a day. The trailer was very well equipped, clean and used tire hold downs w [More]

Alan Perry
Review by on 7/29/2016 9:33 PM

Alan was great to work with. He answered all of my questions and eased my nerves about shipping our car across country and making sure it arrived when we needed it. Each step happened exactly how and [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 7/21/2016 1:49 PM

Sent a request for quote via their website but never got a response until leaving a voice message. Call was returned promptly and a quote sent. Disappointed that the company retained more funds than t [More]

Alan Perry at East West Auto Transport
Review by on 7/19/2016 8:03 AM

Mr Alan Perry at East West Auto Transport personally assured a major crisis was averted. I had previously trusted another broker to get my vehicle out to my new duty station (I am in the military) to [More]

Great service
Review by on 6/30/2016 7:29 AM

Excellent service, owner was very prompt and accommodating to scheduling changes. Documentation was clear, quick and easy to navigate. Company was available for discussion on the phone and customer se [More]

East West Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions