Miami, Florida

Dynamic Auto Movers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

More Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

Honest Service
Review by on 2/11/2019 2:54 PM

I first had a vehicle deliverd to Denver from Miami. It was deliverd without a single problem and exactly on time. The second vehicle was my personal vehicle (my beloved corvette) I had it delivered t [More]

Job well done
Review by on 2/11/2019 1:52 PM

Josh did a very good job of lining up the transport of my car purchased in Dallas to my home in Chattanooga. I had never shipped before and was worried about a reputable service given how bombarded I [More]

Fantastic Auto Movers
Review by on 2/8/2019 1:06 PM

Had to move my parents car from CA to NJ. Jasmine was the rep I worked with and she was a real pleasure. She handled everything with great care and diligence! Answered all my questions and was always [More]

Job Well Done
Review by on 2/6/2019 12:14 PM

Josh did a very nice job of coordinating the move of my car from Dallas to Chattanooga. Having never moved a car before, I was concerned about finding a reputable carrier given how inundated I was wi [More]

Great Service
Review by on 2/6/2019 12:49 AM

I received Justin's information from a friend who had just used Dynamic Auto Movers. When I contacted Justin he was very nice and helpful with my concerns. He told me how the process worked and said [More]

car movers
Review by on 2/5/2019 11:07 AM

Had a great experience with Dynamic, Jamie was awesome, this was my first time shipping a car and he walked me through the whole process , kept in touch with me during the entire shipment and was ALWA [More]

EXCELLENT SERVICE!
Review by on 2/4/2019 4:47 PM

Ive been moving my car twice a year for 4 years straight with Will @ Dynamic. He always makes the process smooth and effortless and I definitely recommend d his services.

Good first time experience
Review by on 1/15/2019 2:00 PM

Robert provided great customer service and used an excellent driver at a good rate. I bought a salvage car from an auction in Colorado on Monday, chose Dynamic mid-day Tuesday, the car was picked up t [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
AMAZING SERVICE, TX to KS and in a day!!
Review by on 1/13/2019 4:00 PM

Cannot say enough about how great EVERYTHING worked out! They found me a driver overnight and I had my truck here the next day!! THANK YOU GUYS VERY MUCH!!

Exceeded expectations
Review by on 1/10/2019 5:51 PM

I contacted Kevin M over the New Year weekend to assist my family in transporting our truck from Roswell, N.M. to Tucson, AZ. Kevin was very honest and educated me on the auto shipping process and th [More]

Awesome Service
Review by on 1/3/2019 7:18 PM

I had a great experience. It was a seamless transaction and Jasmine insured I received transport by my required deadline. My truck was delivered the next day. I had a short timeframe to have my car [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Great Experience for transporting car th
Review by on 12/6/2018 10:33 PM

I was totally new to transporting my daughter Honda Civic 2015 from Houston to Midvale Utah and was bombarded with inquiries from multiple auto transport brokerage firms. Most company was professiona [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 12/6/2018 4:47 PM

I chose Dynamic Auto Movers because of the honesty and patience I received from Jerry and his assistant Wilson. They were always available and helpful with any questions I had. They found a driver for [More]

Review by on 12/6/2018 12:17 PM

i had never shipped a vehicle before and was a little confused about how everything really works. Jerry at Dynamic Auto Movers really broke down the process for me and explained the ins and outs of th [More]

Awesome service
Review by on 12/6/2018 12:14 PM

2nd time i get my vehicle shipped by Dynamic. 2nd time was even better, Daniel was of great help the whole way. Needed extra help with my pick up and it couldn't have been smoother. Driver was very po [More]

Amazingggg!
Review by on 12/6/2018 12:07 PM

Thank you Jasmine. I had been getting the run around from another compnay for almost a week.. I called Jasmine and although her price was a little more, she got me a driver in about 2 hours. Thank you [More]

Terrible service
Review by on 12/5/2018 6:01 PM

TERRIBLE service with this company. Jerry Garcia and his assistant Wilson were extremely unreliable and provided no communication. At the beginning they continuously called me, however once they recei [More]

Great Job!!!
Review by on 12/5/2018 11:23 AM

Josh Perez and Scott Collins were very professional and helpful. The met my family needs in transporting my vehicle. These guys can be trusted to do an excellent job!Would highly recommend if you ne [More]

Great job Jerry and Wilson
Review by on 11/28/2018 9:19 AM

Jerry and Wilson are a great team to work with. Jerry was very honest and upfront about the process and how it works. He explained everything to me in a way that made me understand and know what to ex [More]

Transportation of my Vehicle
Review by on 11/27/2018 11:38 AM

So I am a classic car collector. I had just found this 1995 rolls royce corniche for sale in Jersey city, NJ. I had been looking for a older model RR Corniche for quite a while. So I finally come acr [More]

Great service
Review by on 11/23/2018 4:36 PM

Worked with John Parker stayed in contact with me for the whole process, answered all my questions and was very professional. Will use Dynamic auto movers for all my future auto transport needs.

Very pleased
Review by on 11/2/2018 8:25 AM

I had an oversized vehicle (dually with a snowplow) I needed moved to a remote location. I wasn't in a big rush and Josh with dynamic movers worked with me to find a good driver at the best price. He [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 10/30/2018 6:58 AM

Rebecca and Dynamic Auto Movers were great! Continued to work with me through multiple reschedules, got the vehicle delivered to my customer sooner than expected!

My car
Review by on 10/29/2018 6:59 AM

My vehicle had to be moved from Kansas to southern Georgia which is not a regular route. Dynamic was able to do so at the quoted price. I received full contracts for Dynamic and the insured trucker. [More]

Great Customer Service
Review by on 10/23/2018 9:31 PM

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have your car shipped somewhere. I had a great experience having them move my car from Michigan to Florida. Jamie, who coordinated with the drivers [More]

Auto shipment
Review by on 10/16/2018 11:53 AM

I have never shipped a car before so I was nervous, Josh put the deal together answered my questions and got the car delivered on time .Mission accomplished.

car hauler
Review by on 10/15/2018 1:15 PM

Quick and easy process great serviice

Shipping my car
Review by on 10/6/2018 6:55 AM

I had a great experience and the comunication is excellent. Rebecca was very nice and helpful.. My car was picked up and deliver on time. I will use this company again at anytime.

Excellent service
Review by on 9/14/2018 9:31 AM

Had wonderful experience with this company, they had picked up my vehicle in 2 days and delivered in one week and at an competitive price. would recommend to friends and family.

Dynamic Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions