Dynamic Auto Movers
Miami, Florida

Dynamic Auto Movers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

More Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

Dynamic Auto Movers CALL JACK :786-206-9842 GREAT SERVICE !!
Review by on 11/9/2017 4:07 PM

Jack was great to work with, he is a man of his word, which is hard to find in this business. He was involved from start to finish and was always available including nights and weekends, If I ever nee [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Professional
Review by on 11/9/2017 12:52 PM

David did great. He was expedient and friendly. The driver that was used worked out well and overall the transport was completed as planned. Ive heard some horror stories about car transportation and [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Excellent Service
Review by on 11/6/2017 4:46 PM

Julie was amazing. She found me a trucking company that could meet my pickup/delivery schedule exceptionally quickly. I had two other companies trying, but Julie made it happen. She's is very good [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers #1 company
Review by on 11/1/2017 9:16 PM

Had such a great and hassle free experience and it was just amazing thank you Julie and dynamic Auto movers for helping me out !!! Your the best and life saver !!!I will refer you to all my friends ! [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Stupendous service !
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:28 PM

I ship cars from copart and auctions all the time my biggest concern is getting these cars out of there without being charged storage fees. I call Nick Adams and he gets it done same day I call and al [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers What a relief!
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:12 PM

So after making the huge mistake of putting a quote request and getting a million phone calls, I finally talked to Nick Adams from Dynamic and he saved my transport from a scam company that told me I [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Thank you sooo much!
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:07 PM

This is my first time shipping a car I was very scared into how the process works especially that in the begging when you get different stories from the brokers. I chose to go with Christina because s [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Great overall service
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:03 PM

I move both mine and my wife’s car at least twice a year for the last 2 years I’ve always called Will, he’s always very knowledgeable and provides great customer service. I definitely reccomend him if [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers DO NOT USE DYNAMIC AUTO MOVERS
Review by on 11/1/2017 4:47 PM

if there was a zero star button i would have pressed it twice. this Company SUCKS with every ounce of the word. the person i delt with was Daniel and he was the rudest person I've ever known. They wer [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Christina Bloom of Dynamic Auto Movers -
Review by on 11/1/2017 4:38 PM

At the beginning of September 2017 I started email communications with Ms. Bloom to arrange movement of car from Michigan to California. We agreed upon a price, a contact person in Michigan, and appr [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Don't Waste Your Time!
Review by on 11/1/2017 4:30 PM

I booked with this company a MONTH prior to my move - initially felt good about it since the sales rep, Will Brooks, was very quick to respond with email and calls. The week of my move, I received an [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Great Service Rep
Review by on 10/20/2017 8:19 PM

I've used Dynamic Auto Movers twice in one year to transport my vehicles to my new home in Virginia from Miami. Can't say enough for their on time and great service. Josh Perez was more than helpful a [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Amazing service! Thank you again Christi
Review by on 10/20/2017 3:17 PM

Ive worked with Christina in the past and she always help me out and I always comeback because she's so fast and gets me great driver for my cars! I may just ended up using her every time I comeback [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Great service
Review by on 10/20/2017 1:59 PM

Jack from Dynamic Auto Movers, help me and my Family get out of a bad situation i had paid a deposit with another company, after jack told me not to and got scam. After all that i call him back and he [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers A+++ Very Happy with service!
Review by on 10/20/2017 11:29 AM

Will work with this company again, it was my first time moving a vehicle overwhelmed with many phone calls but Dynamic had the best price and David was very helpful with me always communicating. Tha [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Great Company Great service!!
Review by on 10/20/2017 11:03 AM

I had my car moved from Miami to Hartford on time at the price quoted and not a penny more! Ask for David, he was very helpful during the whole process. Will definitely work with this company again. [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Robert is an absolute prince
Review by on 10/20/2017 10:48 AM

I needed my car shipped to Georgia for an emergency. I was told about Robert from a friend and when I saw the reviews I knew I needed to call Dynamic and ask for Only Robert. He got my driver lined up [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Exeptionally poor customer service.
Review by on 10/20/2017 9:40 AM

I was told by Jack Ryan that he could "definitely pick my vehicle up today for $950". A few hours later he called and said it would cost more due to the driver costing more. I informed him that I woul [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Robert Stark
Review by on 10/19/2017 3:32 PM

I cannot say enough about Robert Stark's customer service skills. I have used him twice for my boss in the past year. He is friendly, hard working, honest, knowledgeable and follows through and deli [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Transport
Review by on 10/18/2017 6:08 PM

Kevin was always totally professional when I would contact him with questions. I would most certainly contact them for any future move! The driver for this trip was amazing! He too was a pro! [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Dynamic Auto Movers
Review by on 10/10/2017 5:58 PM

Hello, I decided on using Dynamic based on the low shipping cost... but what really made the decision easy was the guy I talked to on the phone. His name was Robert Stark and he is a true profes [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Robert was superb and very professional
Review by on 10/6/2017 9:37 PM

I had my car shipped to Miami from Arizona. I had Robert provide the service and he came through big time. I did research and picked Dynamic because of their reviews they did not disappoint. On time p [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Great experience
Review by on 10/1/2017 1:15 PM

After receiving many quotes we decided on Dynamic auto movers because they had the best price, and most helpful customer support. They tried to get my vehicle out of florida during hurricane Irma, and [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Auto Transport
Review by on 9/15/2017 4:43 PM

I recently employed Dynamic Auto Movers to transport a beautiful Rolls Royce from Florida to California. The move was urgent because hurricane Irene was predicted to travel directly across the pick-u [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers highly recommend
Review by on 9/4/2017 5:30 PM

I was unsure who to use to transport my vehicle to Ny and almost went with another company but found better business bureau ratings and noted that Dynamic Auto movers has excellent ones. . Monica ass [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers '63 Comet S-22
Review by on 9/1/2017 11:36 AM

Overall, the best Co. I have ever had shipping a vehicle! Great communication, honesty, and promptness with no hidden fees, scams or otherwise. I would highly recommend Christina and Dynamic Auto Mo [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers dodge m37
Review by on 8/22/2017 9:01 PM

josh was easy to contact. tried his best to get a driver to go to that area. once a driver got there, loaded up truck. truck arrived to my house on time checked truck over no damage, good job. thanks [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Total customer satisfaction
Review by on 8/21/2017 11:12 PM

From the first moment that I spoke with Mr. Williams he got all of the information of the two vehicle I needed to ship. Got me a transport that made this move ahead of time with no issues. THANKS SEBA [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Dynamic Auto Movers
Review by on 8/19/2017 3:30 PM

Justin Peters emailed me a quote and followed up with me until my truck was ready to be picked up on Monday, 8/7/17. Justin was able to get a driver on Wednesday 8/9/17 who could pick up the truck on [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions