Miami, Florida

Dynamic Auto Movers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

More Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

A+ Customer service thank you
Review by on 10/12/2019 10:36 PM

This is the 2nd vehicle I have had transported by Mr. Jerry Garcia with Dynamic Auto Movers. Jerry delivers fantastic customer service! Very knowledgeable about the procedure for getting my car shippe [More]

Two cars, 2 locations, 1 week
Review by on 10/1/2019 4:48 PM

About once a year I have to transport an auto...and over the past 5 years of so I have only called Dynamic Auto Movers. I work with Kevin Mathews. He has always provided great service. This year it [More]

Robert got it done
Review by on 10/1/2019 2:15 PM

Robert did a wonderful job getting my car to California from utah. Ive shippee several times and this was the first transport that went smoothly Robert is honest answers every call and provides the se [More]

5 star transport!
Review by on 9/30/2019 5:13 PM

Josh was amazing! Top flight customer service and I was able to get my baby just in time from Miami to NY in just 3 days. Would definitely use again.!

Exilent Service Josh
Review by on 9/30/2019 12:48 PM

Great experience over all. Always picked up my calls and was very informative about the whole process. Josh made this stress free for me. will defiantly use Dynamic Auto Movers again.

Will is Amazing
Review by on 9/30/2019 12:33 PM

Just received my car from CA and I am really happy with the service will brooks provided. He was honest with his quote and what to expect and over delivered. I definitely recommend this company’s serv [More]

Choose JERRY!!
Review by on 9/30/2019 9:50 AM

This is my first time (and maybe last) ever shipping my car. I had no idea what to expect. Thankfully I came across Jerry Garcia, who was very helpful in getting me to understand how everything works. [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 9/24/2019 3:10 PM

My agent's name, Jamie Richter, he was amazing! Keep me in the loop the entire time, worked with me and treated me as a customer! Not a commission fee, which is how many many others treated me when [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
I REALLY DO RECOMMEND THEM!
Review by on 9/20/2019 10:56 PM

I was told to do my research on any company I look to do business with and I did. I saw Dynamic Auto Movers had pretty consistent reviews and a lot better ones than some I had seen. I tried them out, [More]

Auto movers
Review by on 9/6/2019 7:07 PM

Overall great experience! Company is professional and process was smooth. Car was transport and stayed in perfect condition. Will use them again! Highly recommend!

Dynamic Auto Movers
Best Car Shipping Company.
Review by on 9/5/2019 9:35 AM

I buy and sell cars for a living so i have been doing this for over 10 years and let me tell you, i have never come across a better company, from the moment i spoke to Will he was honest always answer [More]

Honest Review
Review by on 9/5/2019 9:16 AM

Worked with Scott and was provided the service I wanted and was expecting my vehicle was moved smoothly and Scott always awnsered all my phone calls, would definitely recommend

Car shipping
Review by on 9/5/2019 9:15 AM

Moving takes up a lot of energy. I'm glad that the shipment of my car went well, the driver came to the gate of my neighborhood on pickup. Car was in perfect condition

Great Service
Review by on 9/4/2019 10:10 PM

Had my vehicle shipped with Scott and had a great experience, he .was honest and informed me of all the information over the phone along with answering all the questions I had, next time I need to get [More]

Great Service
Review by on 9/4/2019 8:58 PM

Simon found me a driver for two weeks in advance. He answered all my calls throughout the way and he took nothing up front. Driver was very nice when I talked to him

Poor service
Review by on 9/4/2019 6:46 PM

I've a bad experience with these guys. Simon was very persistent after I request a Quote and followup with me several times (over phone, txt and mail). After I approved the quote/invoice to move my [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Couldn't have been better!
Review by on 9/4/2019 8:11 AM

I felt so uneasy about shipping my car because I had never had to do it before, but as soon as I spoke with Justin those fears went away. He was extremely professional and helpful with all my question [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!
Review by on 8/10/2019 11:30 AM

WOW, WOW, WOW. WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I WAS SO NERVOUS AND SO WAS MY WIFE. BUT THEY DID EVERYTHING THEY SAID AND MORE. CAR WAS DELIVERED WITHOUT A SCRATCH! THE VEHICLE WAS DELIVERD ON TIME AS I NEED [More]

Phenomenal Service!!!
Review by on 7/30/2019 7:50 PM

I was in desperate need of a vehicle transport from California to Maryland with a tight deadline of not later than 8/1/19. I put in a request with Daniel Vasquez on 7/23/19 and by 7/27/19 by car was [More]

Amazing Service,,,Tn to Tucson
Review by on 7/27/2019 8:21 PM

We moved from outside of Nashville in March. After reviewing many transportation companies I settled on Dynamic for many reasons (no down payment as was cautioned in every article I read) one of them [More]

New York to Miami
Review by on 7/25/2019 7:44 AM

Dynamic did a fantastic job of arranging the transport of my son’s car from Long Island to Miami. Kevin Mathews was amazing- so informative and helpful, always keeping me updated. Dynamic was also v [More]

Denver to Wisconsin
Review by on 7/10/2019 5:43 PM

Worked with Simon Taylor on my move and he was there for me from start to finish and always pick up his phone when I needed help with questions . Truck was picked up on time and delivered in 2 days . [More]

Service
Review by on 6/26/2019 8:23 PM

My experience was excellent i received supreme service’s and needs where meet she also made great progress with me in making sure I had the best opportunity on my convinces which was highly apprecia [More]

Five star service
Review by on 6/26/2019 7:50 PM

I would love to recommend these guys to anyone,they provide me with the best one on one relationship about the condition and follow ups on every specific detail,the representative that assisted was “j [More]

From Michigan to California
Review by on 6/12/2019 4:06 PM

You may be like me, knowing little about auto transport and looking for a responsible company among all the quotes and reviews. It is like finding a needle in the sea. I recommend you talk to Dynamic [More]

1 Transport 2 Vehicles 1,470 miles
Review by on 5/31/2019 3:44 PM

Dynamic movers were very helpful and fast. I am giving a 4 star instead of 5 only because my transport was outsourced due to my locations (not a problem) but the outsourced driver (very friendly and p [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
These guys get it done...
Review by on 5/19/2019 12:28 PM

These guys know what they are doing, I shipped a car from GA to FL and they got it done in a hurry and at the best price... The carrier was very professional and efficient, picked it up the next day a [More]

Honesty Is Key
Review by on 5/13/2019 2:38 PM

It is very hard these days to find people who actually try to do their best. Although these guys do not control a lot of factors and mostly the drivers do, I will say they try their hardest to get stu [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 4/4/2019 11:59 AM

Will was tremendous from start to finish. He instilled confidence in the process, honest and over delivered. The car was shipped from Birmingham Al to Pittsburgh PA. He said the it would take 4 days b [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions