Miami, Florida

Dynamic Auto Movers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

More Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

Auto shipment
Review by on 10/16/2018 11:53 AM

I have never shipped a car before so I was nervous, Josh put the deal together answered my questions and got the car delivered on time .Mission accomplished.

car hauler
Review by on 10/15/2018 1:15 PM

Quick and easy process great serviice

Shipping my car
Review by on 10/6/2018 6:55 AM

I had a great experience and the comunication is excellent. Rebecca was very nice and helpful.. My car was picked up and deliver on time. I will use this company again at anytime.

Excellent service
Review by on 9/14/2018 9:31 AM

Had wonderful experience with this company, they had picked up my vehicle in 2 days and delivered in one week and at an competitive price. would recommend to friends and family.

AUTO TRANSPORT
Review by on 9/12/2018 6:43 PM

Dynamic Auto Movers did a GREAT JOB of getting my vehicles to there destination safe and quick, price was awesome, I ABSOLUTLY would use them again and HIGHLY RECOMEND them to anyone to transport thei [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Simpley Wonderful Experience !!
Review by on 9/12/2018 12:34 PM

I'm sure everyone knows how horrible it is to get ALL THESE CALLS but after JULIE helped me understand how this worked, she explained why's, the how's and what she can do to take care of me and she di [More]

great work
Review by on 9/12/2018 11:01 AM

Sebastian did a great job. His quote was within $23.00 of the final price. Car was picked-up within 2 days of ordering, and delivered on time. This was my first time shipping a car, and it was a pl [More]

MORE THAN HAPPY WITH JOSH PEREZ SERVICES
Review by on 9/12/2018 10:37 AM

SHIPPING WITH JOSH PEREZ WITH DYNAMIC AUTO MOVERS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PLEASURE USING THEIR SERVICES. I TRAVEL LOTS DURING THE YEAR, SO I USE JOSH PEREZ WITH DYNAMIC AUTO MOVERS AT LEAST 3 TIMES BEEN CON [More]

Happy customer
Review by on 9/12/2018 10:09 AM

I was very pleased with the transport of my VW. My car arrived intact with no damages and on time. Wil was very helpful and made sure that I understood everything from start to finish, he made the exp [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 9/11/2018 8:04 PM

We selected this company based on reviews we found on the internet. I am sure they have many happy customers but I am not one of them. The company gave us a quote, and a date based on our request. We [More]

2 shipments that went perfect
Review by on 8/30/2018 3:46 PM

Jerry helped me and was always available to me. He went beyond the Call of Duty and is an exceptional person in his field. I think you Jerry for all your help with these two transports of my vehicles. [More]

Flawless
Review by on 8/20/2018 3:16 PM

I personally cannot complain. Car was delivered a day later but without a single scratch. The driver assigned was respectful and I definitely would be using them again.

Dishonest and bad communication
Review by on 8/20/2018 10:58 AM

Unfortunately, I did not have the same experience with Dynamic that I thought I would have based on the other reviews that I read. I contacted Dynamic to move a car I purchased from TX to MN. I chose [More]

Transported Car from Maine to Colordao
Review by on 8/19/2018 8:10 AM

I cannot say enough good things about Dynamic Auto Movers, LLC and the company they used to transport our 1993 Lincoln Towncar from Maine to our son in Colorado. Jerry Garcia helped us all the way and [More]

Car transport
Review by on 7/4/2018 12:03 PM

Josh went above and beyond to make sure my car was picked up on time. I only had a 2 day window. The scheduled truck and driver broke down. At the last minute, Josh found a new vendor who was able to [More]

5 Star Quality Service
Review by on 7/2/2018 4:53 PM

I was more than pleased with the service Dynamic Auto Movers provided thanks to Robert Stark. His honesty, commitment to customer needs and assurance that he would guide me through the whole process o [More]

Came through as promissed
Review by on 6/19/2018 2:46 PM

After dealing with many other brokers who promised the truck would be picked up in a couple of days, and then never hearing back I was very doubtful that it would make it in time. Julie with Dynamic A [More]

Excellent Service with Dynamic
Review by on 6/18/2018 12:36 PM

When I listed my car needed to be shipped on one of the national listing services, I was immediately bombarded by multiple emails and text messages. However I had certain shipping needs that had to be [More]

JUST AMAZING
Review by on 6/6/2018 12:42 PM

Julie was the biggest help and got the job done for me after getting a run around from another company. They waiting last minute to tell me they couldn't get it and I called Julie les than 2 hours lat [More]

Order 475649-XL
Review by on 5/23/2018 6:24 PM

I could not be happier with my experience with Dynamic and Christina Bloom. From start to finish she assisted me in moving 3 cars from Tampa to Las Vegas. The Cars were loaded up a few hours ago and I [More]

Amazing
Review by on 5/3/2018 2:30 PM

I was shopping around for the best pricing from Queens NY to Miami, Fl. I spoke to Will who was very friendly & gave me the BEST pricing $500. Will assured me that I can depend on him with no problems [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Thank you for making life simple Christi
Review by on 5/3/2018 1:02 PM

For a while now I’ve been debating about transporting my car. I was shopping around and got a really low price but I spoke with Christina at first she told me about not putting a card upfront which di [More]

Best Service
Review by on 3/23/2018 6:35 PM

Dynamic Auto Movers gave me the best service ever. Kevin Mathew helped me out to schedule a delivery right away from Denver to Idaho and he scheduled a pick up for my car in one day which I wasn’t exp [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Best price and fast service
Review by on 3/14/2018 7:59 PM

The delivery was successful with no hiccups (Even earlier than quoted) . The driver was attentive and kept me within the loop a day after he picked up the vehicle. Very polite and hard working. Vehicl [More]

Prompt and professional
Review by on 3/8/2018 8:39 PM

As soon as i got in contact with Sebastian he was able to answer all the questions i was having trouble getting. He got the driver out there the very next day and he delivered the next day at noon. I [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Julie Z thank you for making my experien
Review by on 3/7/2018 12:25 PM

Julie Z was amazing! not only she did everything she could to help me find good rates and the right carrier but she also stayed in touch throughout the entire process to ensure my car got delivered sa [More]

BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EVER !!! CALL JACK
Review by on 2/19/2018 12:48 PM

Awesome communication and service. Jack was top notch through the entire process. With the number of unethical , dishonest transporters and brokers out there, it's nice to know that there are companie [More]

Great experience
Review by on 1/22/2018 5:43 PM

This process was complicated and we had to change our pickup time more than once. Kevin was communicative and available. He was patient and helpful with coordinating and Ion, our driver, was excellent [More]

Jaguar XF Purchase and Delivery
Review by on 1/8/2018 6:57 PM

Great working with Kevin at Dynamic Auto Movers. I purchased a low mileage Jaguar XF in Omaha, NE, sight unseen, and had it shipped to my home in Maryland. Kevin was very helpful and extremely knowl [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions