Miami, Florida

Dynamic Auto Movers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

More Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

Dynamic Auto Movers
Best price and fast service
Review by on 3/14/2018 7:59 PM

The delivery was successful with no hiccups (Even earlier than quoted) . The driver was attentive and kept me within the loop a day after he picked up the vehicle. Very polite and hard working. Vehicl [More]

Prompt and professional
Review by on 3/8/2018 8:39 PM

As soon as i got in contact with Sebastian he was able to answer all the questions i was having trouble getting. He got the driver out there the very next day and he delivered the next day at noon. I [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Julie Z thank you for making my experien
Review by on 3/7/2018 12:25 PM

Julie Z was amazing! not only she did everything she could to help me find good rates and the right carrier but she also stayed in touch throughout the entire process to ensure my car got delivered sa [More]

Review by on 2/19/2018 12:48 PM

Awesome communication and service. Jack was top notch through the entire process. With the number of unethical , dishonest transporters and brokers out there, it's nice to know that there are companie [More]

Great experience
Review by on 1/22/2018 5:43 PM

This process was complicated and we had to change our pickup time more than once. Kevin was communicative and available. He was patient and helpful with coordinating and Ion, our driver, was excellent [More]

Jaguar XF Purchase and Delivery
Review by on 1/8/2018 6:57 PM

Great working with Kevin at Dynamic Auto Movers. I purchased a low mileage Jaguar XF in Omaha, NE, sight unseen, and had it shipped to my home in Maryland. Kevin was very helpful and extremely knowl [More]

Dynamics Auto Movers, contact Julie Z
Review by on 12/30/2017 12:18 AM

Julie is a very honest, dedicated, and efficient contact person. She went extra miles to assist me in all the demands I put on her, she has so much patience in handling all the changes I requested.Dyn [More]

go to movers
Review by on 12/28/2017 10:43 AM

This is my second experience with this company. Both times have been fair and effortless. They keep in contact with you throughout the whole process and their drivers are great with communication as [More]

Reliable customer service
Review by on 12/27/2017 10:33 PM

This is my first shipping experience. I chose this company based on the reviews and I wasn't disappointed, everything went well. Kevin really works with you and tries his best to match you to a driver [More]

Auto Shipping
Review by on 12/27/2017 12:42 PM

Very satisfied overall. Price was not the lowest but was below average for the quotes I got. No hassles or fuss. The vehicle was picked up on time and within one day of booking. Delivery was on ti [More]

Thanks, Christina!
Review by on 12/18/2017 4:25 PM

This is my 2nd time transporting a vehicle, but my first using Dynamic Auto Movers and I couldn't have had a better experience. Christina was extremely patient and helpful and got me driver right on t [More]

Prompt, attentive and courteous
Review by on 11/22/2017 3:33 PM

After reading several reviews of many other transporters I decided to give Dynamic a try based on amount of reviews and their numerous positive reviews in comparison to their low percentage of negativ [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
CALL JACK :786-206-9842 GREAT SERVICE !!
Review by on 11/9/2017 4:07 PM

Jack was great to work with, he is a man of his word, which is hard to find in this business. He was involved from start to finish and was always available including nights and weekends, If I ever nee [More]

Review by on 11/9/2017 12:52 PM

David did great. He was expedient and friendly. The driver that was used worked out well and overall the transport was completed as planned. Ive heard some horror stories about car transportation and [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 11/6/2017 4:46 PM

Julie was amazing. She found me a trucking company that could meet my pickup/delivery schedule exceptionally quickly. I had two other companies trying, but Julie made it happen. She's is very good [More]

#1 company
Review by on 11/1/2017 9:16 PM

Had such a great and hassle free experience and it was just amazing thank you Julie and dynamic Auto movers for helping me out !!! Your the best and life saver !!!I will refer you to all my friends ! [More]

Stupendous service !
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:28 PM

I ship cars from copart and auctions all the time my biggest concern is getting these cars out of there without being charged storage fees. I call Nick Adams and he gets it done same day I call and al [More]

What a relief!
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:12 PM

So after making the huge mistake of putting a quote request and getting a million phone calls, I finally talked to Nick Adams from Dynamic and he saved my transport from a scam company that told me I [More]

Thank you sooo much!
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:07 PM

This is my first time shipping a car I was very scared into how the process works especially that in the begging when you get different stories from the brokers. I chose to go with Christina because s [More]

Great overall service
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:03 PM

I move both mine and my wife’s car at least twice a year for the last 2 years I’ve always called Will, he’s always very knowledgeable and provides great customer service. I definitely reccomend him if [More]

Review by on 11/1/2017 4:47 PM

if there was a zero star button i would have pressed it twice. this Company SUCKS with every ounce of the word. the person i delt with was Daniel and he was the rudest person I've ever known. They wer [More]

Christina Bloom of Dynamic Auto Movers -
Review by on 11/1/2017 4:38 PM

At the beginning of September 2017 I started email communications with Ms. Bloom to arrange movement of car from Michigan to California. We agreed upon a price, a contact person in Michigan, and appr [More]

Don't Waste Your Time!
Review by on 11/1/2017 4:30 PM

I booked with this company a MONTH prior to my move - initially felt good about it since the sales rep, Will Brooks, was very quick to respond with email and calls. The week of my move, I received an [More]

Great Service Rep
Review by on 10/20/2017 8:19 PM

I've used Dynamic Auto Movers twice in one year to transport my vehicles to my new home in Virginia from Miami. Can't say enough for their on time and great service. Josh Perez was more than helpful a [More]

Amazing service! Thank you again Christi
Review by on 10/20/2017 3:17 PM

Ive worked with Christina in the past and she always help me out and I always comeback because she's so fast and gets me great driver for my cars! I may just ended up using her every time I comeback [More]

Great service
Review by on 10/20/2017 1:59 PM

Jack from Dynamic Auto Movers, help me and my Family get out of a bad situation i had paid a deposit with another company, after jack told me not to and got scam. After all that i call him back and he [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
A+++ Very Happy with service!
Review by on 10/20/2017 11:29 AM

Will work with this company again, it was my first time moving a vehicle overwhelmed with many phone calls but Dynamic had the best price and David was very helpful with me always communicating. Tha [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Great Company Great service!!
Review by on 10/20/2017 11:03 AM

I had my car moved from Miami to Hartford on time at the price quoted and not a penny more! Ask for David, he was very helpful during the whole process. Will definitely work with this company again. [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Robert is an absolute prince
Review by on 10/20/2017 10:48 AM

I needed my car shipped to Georgia for an emergency. I was told about Robert from a friend and when I saw the reviews I knew I needed to call Dynamic and ask for Only Robert. He got my driver lined up [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions