Miami, Florida

Dynamic Auto Movers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

More Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

Transported Car from Maine to Colordao
Review by on 8/19/2018 8:10 AM

I cannot say enough good things about Dynamic Auto Movers, LLC and the company they used to transport our 1993 Lincoln Towncar from Maine to our son in Colorado. Jerry Garcia helped us all the way and [More]

Car transport
Review by on 7/4/2018 12:03 PM

Josh went above and beyond to make sure my car was picked up on time. I only had a 2 day window. The scheduled truck and driver broke down. At the last minute, Josh found a new vendor who was able to [More]

5 Star Quality Service
Review by on 7/2/2018 4:53 PM

I was more than pleased with the service Dynamic Auto Movers provided thanks to Robert Stark. His honesty, commitment to customer needs and assurance that he would guide me through the whole process o [More]

Came through as promissed
Review by on 6/19/2018 2:46 PM

After dealing with many other brokers who promised the truck would be picked up in a couple of days, and then never hearing back I was very doubtful that it would make it in time. Julie with Dynamic A [More]

Excellent Service with Dynamic
Review by on 6/18/2018 12:36 PM

When I listed my car needed to be shipped on one of the national listing services, I was immediately bombarded by multiple emails and text messages. However I had certain shipping needs that had to be [More]

JUST AMAZING
Review by on 6/6/2018 12:42 PM

Julie was the biggest help and got the job done for me after getting a run around from another company. They waiting last minute to tell me they couldn't get it and I called Julie les than 2 hours lat [More]

Order 475649-XL
Review by on 5/23/2018 6:24 PM

I could not be happier with my experience with Dynamic and Christina Bloom. From start to finish she assisted me in moving 3 cars from Tampa to Las Vegas. The Cars were loaded up a few hours ago and I [More]

Amazing
Review by on 5/3/2018 2:30 PM

I was shopping around for the best pricing from Queens NY to Miami, Fl. I spoke to Will who was very friendly & gave me the BEST pricing $500. Will assured me that I can depend on him with no problems [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Thank you for making life simple Christi
Review by on 5/3/2018 1:02 PM

For a while now I’ve been debating about transporting my car. I was shopping around and got a really low price but I spoke with Christina at first she told me about not putting a card upfront which di [More]

Best Service
Review by on 3/23/2018 6:35 PM

Dynamic Auto Movers gave me the best service ever. Kevin Mathew helped me out to schedule a delivery right away from Denver to Idaho and he scheduled a pick up for my car in one day which I wasn’t exp [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Best price and fast service
Review by on 3/14/2018 7:59 PM

The delivery was successful with no hiccups (Even earlier than quoted) . The driver was attentive and kept me within the loop a day after he picked up the vehicle. Very polite and hard working. Vehicl [More]

Prompt and professional
Review by on 3/8/2018 8:39 PM

As soon as i got in contact with Sebastian he was able to answer all the questions i was having trouble getting. He got the driver out there the very next day and he delivered the next day at noon. I [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Julie Z thank you for making my experien
Review by on 3/7/2018 12:25 PM

Julie Z was amazing! not only she did everything she could to help me find good rates and the right carrier but she also stayed in touch throughout the entire process to ensure my car got delivered sa [More]

BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EVER !!! CALL JACK
Review by on 2/19/2018 12:48 PM

Awesome communication and service. Jack was top notch through the entire process. With the number of unethical , dishonest transporters and brokers out there, it's nice to know that there are companie [More]

Great experience
Review by on 1/22/2018 5:43 PM

This process was complicated and we had to change our pickup time more than once. Kevin was communicative and available. He was patient and helpful with coordinating and Ion, our driver, was excellent [More]

Jaguar XF Purchase and Delivery
Review by on 1/8/2018 6:57 PM

Great working with Kevin at Dynamic Auto Movers. I purchased a low mileage Jaguar XF in Omaha, NE, sight unseen, and had it shipped to my home in Maryland. Kevin was very helpful and extremely knowl [More]

Dynamics Auto Movers, contact Julie Z
Review by on 12/30/2017 12:18 AM

Julie is a very honest, dedicated, and efficient contact person. She went extra miles to assist me in all the demands I put on her, she has so much patience in handling all the changes I requested.Dyn [More]

go to movers
Review by on 12/28/2017 10:43 AM

This is my second experience with this company. Both times have been fair and effortless. They keep in contact with you throughout the whole process and their drivers are great with communication as [More]

Reliable customer service
Review by on 12/27/2017 10:33 PM

This is my first shipping experience. I chose this company based on the reviews and I wasn't disappointed, everything went well. Kevin really works with you and tries his best to match you to a driver [More]

Auto Shipping
Review by on 12/27/2017 12:42 PM

Very satisfied overall. Price was not the lowest but was below average for the quotes I got. No hassles or fuss. The vehicle was picked up on time and within one day of booking. Delivery was on ti [More]

Thanks, Christina!
Review by on 12/18/2017 4:25 PM

This is my 2nd time transporting a vehicle, but my first using Dynamic Auto Movers and I couldn't have had a better experience. Christina was extremely patient and helpful and got me driver right on t [More]

Prompt, attentive and courteous
Review by on 11/22/2017 3:33 PM

After reading several reviews of many other transporters I decided to give Dynamic a try based on amount of reviews and their numerous positive reviews in comparison to their low percentage of negativ [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
CALL JACK :786-206-9842 GREAT SERVICE !!
Review by on 11/9/2017 4:07 PM

Jack was great to work with, he is a man of his word, which is hard to find in this business. He was involved from start to finish and was always available including nights and weekends, If I ever nee [More]

Professional
Review by on 11/9/2017 12:52 PM

David did great. He was expedient and friendly. The driver that was used worked out well and overall the transport was completed as planned. Ive heard some horror stories about car transportation and [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 11/6/2017 4:46 PM

Julie was amazing. She found me a trucking company that could meet my pickup/delivery schedule exceptionally quickly. I had two other companies trying, but Julie made it happen. She's is very good [More]

#1 company
Review by on 11/1/2017 9:16 PM

Had such a great and hassle free experience and it was just amazing thank you Julie and dynamic Auto movers for helping me out !!! Your the best and life saver !!!I will refer you to all my friends ! [More]

Stupendous service !
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:28 PM

I ship cars from copart and auctions all the time my biggest concern is getting these cars out of there without being charged storage fees. I call Nick Adams and he gets it done same day I call and al [More]

What a relief!
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:12 PM

So after making the huge mistake of putting a quote request and getting a million phone calls, I finally talked to Nick Adams from Dynamic and he saved my transport from a scam company that told me I [More]

Thank you sooo much!
Review by on 11/1/2017 8:07 PM

This is my first time shipping a car I was very scared into how the process works especially that in the begging when you get different stories from the brokers. I chose to go with Christina because s [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions