Miami, Florida

Dynamic Auto Movers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

More Info for Dynamic Auto Movers

Dynamic Auto Movers
Great Experience for transporting car th
Review by on 12/6/2018 10:33 PM

I was totally new to transporting my daughter Honda Civic 2015 from Houston to Midvale Utah and was bombarded with inquiries from multiple auto transport brokerage firms. Most company was professiona [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 12/6/2018 4:47 PM

I chose Dynamic Auto Movers because of the honesty and patience I received from Jerry and his assistant Wilson. They were always available and helpful with any questions I had. They found a driver for [More]

Review by on 12/6/2018 12:17 PM

i had never shipped a vehicle before and was a little confused about how everything really works. Jerry at Dynamic Auto Movers really broke down the process for me and explained the ins and outs of th [More]

Awesome service
Review by on 12/6/2018 12:14 PM

2nd time i get my vehicle shipped by Dynamic. 2nd time was even better, Daniel was of great help the whole way. Needed extra help with my pick up and it couldn't have been smoother. Driver was very po [More]

Amazingggg!
Review by on 12/6/2018 12:07 PM

Thank you Jasmine. I had been getting the run around from another compnay for almost a week.. I called Jasmine and although her price was a little more, she got me a driver in about 2 hours. Thank you [More]

Terrible service
Review by on 12/5/2018 6:01 PM

TERRIBLE service with this company. Jerry Garcia and his assistant Wilson were extremely unreliable and provided no communication. At the beginning they continuously called me, however once they recei [More]

Great Job!!!
Review by on 12/5/2018 11:23 AM

Josh Perez and Scott Collins were very professional and helpful. The met my family needs in transporting my vehicle. These guys can be trusted to do an excellent job!Would highly recommend if you ne [More]

Great job Jerry and Wilson
Review by on 11/28/2018 9:19 AM

Jerry and Wilson are a great team to work with. Jerry was very honest and upfront about the process and how it works. He explained everything to me in a way that made me understand and know what to ex [More]

Transportation of my Vehicle
Review by on 11/27/2018 11:38 AM

So I am a classic car collector. I had just found this 1995 rolls royce corniche for sale in Jersey city, NJ. I had been looking for a older model RR Corniche for quite a while. So I finally come acr [More]

Great service
Review by on 11/23/2018 4:36 PM

Worked with John Parker stayed in contact with me for the whole process, answered all my questions and was very professional. Will use Dynamic auto movers for all my future auto transport needs.

Very pleased
Review by on 11/2/2018 8:25 AM

I had an oversized vehicle (dually with a snowplow) I needed moved to a remote location. I wasn't in a big rush and Josh with dynamic movers worked with me to find a good driver at the best price. He [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 10/30/2018 6:58 AM

Rebecca and Dynamic Auto Movers were great! Continued to work with me through multiple reschedules, got the vehicle delivered to my customer sooner than expected!

My car
Review by on 10/29/2018 6:59 AM

My vehicle had to be moved from Kansas to southern Georgia which is not a regular route. Dynamic was able to do so at the quoted price. I received full contracts for Dynamic and the insured trucker. [More]

Great Customer Service
Review by on 10/23/2018 9:31 PM

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have your car shipped somewhere. I had a great experience having them move my car from Michigan to Florida. Jamie, who coordinated with the drivers [More]

Auto shipment
Review by on 10/16/2018 11:53 AM

I have never shipped a car before so I was nervous, Josh put the deal together answered my questions and got the car delivered on time .Mission accomplished.

car hauler
Review by on 10/15/2018 1:15 PM

Quick and easy process great serviice

Shipping my car
Review by on 10/6/2018 6:55 AM

I had a great experience and the comunication is excellent. Rebecca was very nice and helpful.. My car was picked up and deliver on time. I will use this company again at anytime.

Excellent service
Review by on 9/14/2018 9:31 AM

Had wonderful experience with this company, they had picked up my vehicle in 2 days and delivered in one week and at an competitive price. would recommend to friends and family.

AUTO TRANSPORT
Review by on 9/12/2018 6:43 PM

Dynamic Auto Movers did a GREAT JOB of getting my vehicles to there destination safe and quick, price was awesome, I ABSOLUTLY would use them again and HIGHLY RECOMEND them to anyone to transport thei [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers
Simpley Wonderful Experience !!
Review by on 9/12/2018 12:34 PM

I'm sure everyone knows how horrible it is to get ALL THESE CALLS but after JULIE helped me understand how this worked, she explained why's, the how's and what she can do to take care of me and she di [More]

great work
Review by on 9/12/2018 11:01 AM

Sebastian did a great job. His quote was within $23.00 of the final price. Car was picked-up within 2 days of ordering, and delivered on time. This was my first time shipping a car, and it was a pl [More]

MORE THAN HAPPY WITH JOSH PEREZ SERVICES
Review by on 9/12/2018 10:37 AM

SHIPPING WITH JOSH PEREZ WITH DYNAMIC AUTO MOVERS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PLEASURE USING THEIR SERVICES. I TRAVEL LOTS DURING THE YEAR, SO I USE JOSH PEREZ WITH DYNAMIC AUTO MOVERS AT LEAST 3 TIMES BEEN CON [More]

Happy customer
Review by on 9/12/2018 10:09 AM

I was very pleased with the transport of my VW. My car arrived intact with no damages and on time. Wil was very helpful and made sure that I understood everything from start to finish, he made the exp [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 9/11/2018 8:04 PM

We selected this company based on reviews we found on the internet. I am sure they have many happy customers but I am not one of them. The company gave us a quote, and a date based on our request. We [More]

2 shipments that went perfect
Review by on 8/30/2018 3:46 PM

Jerry helped me and was always available to me. He went beyond the Call of Duty and is an exceptional person in his field. I think you Jerry for all your help with these two transports of my vehicles. [More]

Flawless
Review by on 8/20/2018 3:16 PM

I personally cannot complain. Car was delivered a day later but without a single scratch. The driver assigned was respectful and I definitely would be using them again.

Dishonest and bad communication
Review by on 8/20/2018 10:58 AM

Unfortunately, I did not have the same experience with Dynamic that I thought I would have based on the other reviews that I read. I contacted Dynamic to move a car I purchased from TX to MN. I chose [More]

Transported Car from Maine to Colordao
Review by on 8/19/2018 8:10 AM

I cannot say enough good things about Dynamic Auto Movers, LLC and the company they used to transport our 1993 Lincoln Towncar from Maine to our son in Colorado. Jerry Garcia helped us all the way and [More]

Car transport
Review by on 7/4/2018 12:03 PM

Josh went above and beyond to make sure my car was picked up on time. I only had a 2 day window. The scheduled truck and driver broke down. At the last minute, Josh found a new vendor who was able to [More]

Dynamic Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions