Coconut Creek, Florida

Door to Door Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Door to Door Transport

More Info for Door to Door Transport

633142-RR
Review by on 11/14/2019 10:00 AM

Excellent experience !!! Friendly, efficient, reasonable prices, super communicative and well worth it !!! I would use them again without hesitation!!!

Highly recommended car transport
Review by on 11/8/2019 4:21 PM

Roy and Door to Door Transport was awesome! I needed to move from Chicago to Florida and transport my car. They arranged to have my car picked up on the exact day I wanted and deliver exactly when I n [More]

Transport of my Car
Review by on 11/8/2019 4:12 PM

I was very happy with the clear and concise directions, that the owner gave, the actual pickup of my car at each house destination, and the timeliness of the whole process. I was most concerned abou [More]

Honest, dependable, fair price
Review by on 11/4/2019 9:44 PM

I contacted Mikela at Door to Door transport after being burned by two previous brokers. Mikela explained the process and told me how it all worked. Wish I had known this from the beginning as it woul [More]

The absolute best!!!!!
Review by on 10/23/2019 2:40 PM

We have worked with Roy for years and he is the absolute best! Door to Door always gets us the best pricing and the fastest transport times! Roy goes above and beyond for us and our customers! Roy and [More]

Fantastic Experience
Review by on 10/23/2019 2:06 PM

Pickup was on time, drop off was on time, and communication was impeccable. Roy was diligent in keeping me informed as my car was being moved and everything went smoothly. Highly recommend.

Great job!
Review by on 10/22/2019 1:56 PM

Roy and Door to Door Transport did a fantastic job shipping my two cars from New York to Florida. The driver picked up the cars on time, communicated during the transport and delivered the cars ahead [More]

Recent Transport Services
Review by on 10/22/2019 10:46 AM

Thank you so much for providing us with exceptional service as well as great communication. We are absolutely thrilled about the services your company has provided us. Your employees where highly kn [More]

transported auto
Review by on 10/18/2019 1:45 PM

This firm was very professional and also had reasonable rates vs others I obtained. I had my vehicle picked up at my door and it was delivered to my relatives door, went from Florida to massachusetts. [More]

EXCELLENT COMPANY
Review by on 10/17/2019 10:57 AM

Door to Door Transport is professional and they got the job done when no one else did. They were timely and kept me in the loop throughout the process. I highly recommend this company for transporti [More]

Excellent Transport Service CA to TX
Review by on 10/15/2019 4:21 PM

Great, careful service for enclosed transport of our car from California to Texas! Communication was excellent and transport cost was very reasonable. Recommended

Very professional
Review by on 10/15/2019 7:11 AM

Very professional waited patiently for my car at the port The car arrived on time the driver kept communicating with me I would definitely recommend and I will use again

Review by on 10/8/2019 12:15 PM

Ms Loretta was very helpful responded to my questions promptly. Found me a driver who was very professional and very courteous. I would use her services again

Great Service
Review by on 10/2/2019 12:50 PM

I worked with Roy to get my jeep hauled from Montana to Louisiana. The price was good and the haul was fast. Great experience, quick, fair and good service. I will definitely use Door to Door transpor [More]

1951 Plymouth Convertible
Review by on 10/2/2019 11:54 AM

Loretta was affable, courteous, and worked hard to find transport for my car. It arrived in a large, modern truck driven by a competent driver. I was kept notified of the truck's progress all along [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 9/23/2019 2:17 PM

Lola took such good are of us. She was just magic and pulled a rabbit out of her hat. We had a family emergency and had no pre planning nor had we ever shipped a car. Well let me tell you I would shi [More]

650 MILES AWAY
Review by on 9/13/2019 11:31 AM

I TAKED TO JR AND HE IS A VERY NICE GUY TO TALK TO. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND ASKED ME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. HE SAYED IN CONTACT WITH ME AND GAVE ME A TIME PHRAME WHEN I SHOULD EXPECT DELIEVERY. GREA [More]

Door to Door Transport
This company went above and beyond for m
Review by on 9/10/2019 9:06 PM

this is a family ran business and i love that about them. my car was already for pick up when i contacted anthony. Within 2 days of me calling my car was on a truck on its way to me. The DRIVER jEFF w [More]

Very pleased. Read why.
Review by on 8/30/2019 9:48 AM

I had never bought a car online. I've been looking for close to a year for a specific car and I finally found it. Now, working with this particular dealership is another story all together. But, wh [More]

Door To Door does a great job
Review by on 8/22/2019 9:59 AM

Door To Door is the way to go. I have used them three times now (between Orange County California and Nashville) and each experience was great. Anthony is super helpful and excellent at communication. [More]

Enclosed Car Delivery Service
Review by on 8/15/2019 10:22 AM

Communication was great, price was right and getting an enclosed dedicated service made the experience all that much better and stress free. From pick up through delivery, the driving team took care o [More]

Super fast
Review by on 7/25/2019 12:55 PM

Will use again, super fast and prompt. Had my car arrive in a day of placing my order. Will be my go to for future car purchases. Looking forward to doing more business.

Auto transport
Review by on 7/25/2019 12:08 PM

Pretty simple: They called, asked a few questions, scheduled pick-up, called me to confirm time, delivered car across the 2300 miles away on time. Not sure what more you could ask for. I highly reco [More]

Fantastic Service
Review by on 7/18/2019 10:13 PM

Door to Door helped me move my car when I needed help the most. Fantastic service from start to finish, they really went to bat for me and guided me through a difficult process.

As promised- No Surprises
Review by on 7/12/2019 12:10 PM

Very consistent with expectations. Good job communicating with me along the way. We had a new truck delivered and the driver they provided was very polite.

Great Communication
Review by on 7/11/2019 12:48 PM

Mikela was very helpful in setting up the transportation of my vehicle from PA to NC. She worked perfectly within my schedule limitation and always answered the phone when I called.

Door to Door Transport
Shipped two cars across the country
Review by on 7/10/2019 10:16 AM

Loretta did a great job managing everything for our two cars that were shipped from Denver to Boston. They were picked up promptly and arrived at our door within a week of pick-up. Both cars arrived o [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 7/9/2019 11:49 AM

7/3/19 I don't do reviews, but I read nothing but horror stories about vehicle transport companies either not showing up or delivering when promised, and hidden fees and overcharges. I didn't know wh [More]

Excellent service, quick, efficient. Exc
Review by on 7/2/2019 9:05 PM

I found this company online with very good reviews. Immediately from booking, the communication was excellent and consistent. Car was picked up next day. They did all this while I was traveling myself [More]

Door to Door Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions