Coconut Creek, Florida

Door to Door Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Door to Door Transport

More Info for Door to Door Transport

Fantastic Service
Review by on 7/18/2019 10:13 PM

Door to Door helped me move my car when I needed help the most. Fantastic service from start to finish, they really went to bat for me and guided me through a difficult process.

As promised- No Surprises
Review by on 7/12/2019 12:10 PM

Very consistent with expectations. Good job communicating with me along the way. We had a new truck delivered and the driver they provided was very polite.

Great Communication
Review by on 7/11/2019 12:48 PM

Mikela was very helpful in setting up the transportation of my vehicle from PA to NC. She worked perfectly within my schedule limitation and always answered the phone when I called.

Door to Door Transport
Shipped two cars across the country
Review by on 7/10/2019 10:16 AM

Loretta did a great job managing everything for our two cars that were shipped from Denver to Boston. They were picked up promptly and arrived at our door within a week of pick-up. Both cars arrived o [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 7/9/2019 11:49 AM

7/3/19 I don't do reviews, but I read nothing but horror stories about vehicle transport companies either not showing up or delivering when promised, and hidden fees and overcharges. I didn't know wh [More]

Excellent service, quick, efficient. Exc
Review by on 7/2/2019 9:05 PM

I found this company online with very good reviews. Immediately from booking, the communication was excellent and consistent. Car was picked up next day. They did all this while I was traveling myself [More]

transport vehicle
Review by on 7/1/2019 4:01 PM

Peter and Mustafa were both professional and efficient. I would definitely use them again. They were on time, contacted me appropriately and were also respectful.

Door to Door Transport
My car move- very professional deal end
Review by on 6/27/2019 10:57 AM

I had moved my car from CA to TN with Door to Door transport. In fact it is my second move with them in last 3 years. I am very happy and satisfied with the very professional nature hiw they handled [More]

Orlando to DC transport
Review by on 6/21/2019 1:51 PM

Great service, quick transport. The transporter driver, Sam, babied my baby and Laura with door to door was great. I’d use them again. The driver was ahead of schedule and kept me informed of when he [More]

Not the best
Review by on 6/19/2019 1:51 PM

The delivery was later than quoted and communication was minimal. I had to call/text to get updates. Did not feel comfortable with the service. Not worth the money I spent on this transaction.

Transported my Truck
Review by on 6/13/2019 9:54 AM

This transportation company is GREAT. If you need your vehicle transported please use this company. They are very professional and Laura is very nice to work with.

Prompt
Review by on 5/31/2019 8:49 PM

Door to Door was very prompt with getting my vehicle shipped over 1200 miles. Great service and professional. I would definitely recommend them again.

Best Service
Review by on 5/31/2019 4:58 PM

I was completely impressed by the professional service and kind attention to detail provided by Laura. Many kudos for her support throughout every step in the process. Thank you, Laura!

Exceptional Service by Door to Door Tran
Review by on 5/30/2019 10:01 PM

I recently used Door to Door Transport to transport my son's car from NC to southern California and i am very pleased with the service. From initial contact to final drop off, everything was smooth, [More]

Ohio to Florida and back
Review by on 5/28/2019 9:12 PM

I found Door to Door Transport via a google search last Fall. I was looking to ship my parents' car from Ohio to Florida after Christmas and then back to Ohio in the Spring. Mykala walked me through [More]

Door to Door Transport
Best First Experience (non-sexual)
Review by on 5/27/2019 10:53 AM

First time every shipping a vehicle and ANTHONY was super professional, educated me on the process, gave me a very competitive price. The car was picked up on time, delivered on time with no delays or [More]

Great Service! Smooth & simple process t
Review by on 5/25/2019 11:38 PM

This will be the 3rd time having my Range Rover Evoque shipped from Virginia to Las Vegas, and back, with Door To Door Transport. Communicating with Anthony has always been easy to arrange and he call [More]

Great service
Review by on 5/23/2019 8:49 AM

I've used Door to Door multiple times to ship in vehicle's from all over the U.S. They've always had great service, vehicle's have shown up without damage, and on time.

Ohio to Florida and back
Review by on 5/22/2019 12:19 PM

I found Door to Door Transport via a google search last Fall. I was looking to ship my parents' car from Ohio to Florida after Christmas and then back to Ohio in the Spring. Mikela walked me through [More]

Transport from Sacramento to Atlanta
Review by on 5/18/2019 11:10 AM

This unregulated industry is full of companies that are have fraudulent and really bad business practices But with Door-to-Door, Laura was so friendly on the phone. The process went extremely smooth. [More]

Great customer service & Character
Review by on 5/16/2019 12:51 PM

Door to Door was the best experience in 18 years of having my vehicles transported. Military moves are stressful and Ms. Lola made this move less stressful.

Outstanding
Review by on 5/15/2019 7:36 PM

Initially I was apprehensive and concerned but was comforted and placed at ease by Loretta’s professionalism, caring and great follow up messaging and calls. The car was picked up timely and delivered [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 5/15/2019 5:19 PM

I contacted Door-to-Door Transport to transport a car I had just purchased from San Antonio, Texas to Tampa, Florida. I quickly received a quote that was easily $100 less than anyone else, so I agre [More]

Door To Door Is The Best
Review by on 5/15/2019 4:19 PM

Mikela from Door To Door was awesome. She walked me through the process every step of the way, and called me once my vehicle was delivered to be sure it was safe and that I was happy. Troy the driver [More]

Smooth experience
Review by on 5/15/2019 3:29 PM

My car arrived 2 hours after my flight and door2door has the one of the most reasonable quota. Carrier was nice as well. The only downside is that the car was delivered at night and it was a bit scary [More]

Door To Door Transport
Review by on 5/15/2019 2:49 PM

Loretta @ Door to Door Transport was very personable and professional. We had a seamless transaction. Quick to respond to my inquiries. They were recommended to me and i have already recommended the [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 5/14/2019 12:49 PM

I have been working with Anthony from Door to Door Transport for many years to ship our high end cars all over the country so I am very picky on who handles our brand new high end vehicles. Anthony al [More]

Auto shipping Door to Door Transportatio
Review by on 5/14/2019 9:56 AM

My experience with Door to Door has always done a great job for me on the many cars I have had shipped over the last 5 years. Prices are always fair and the communications from Door to Door and the Dr [More]

Horrible, Horrible Service
Review by on 5/11/2019 10:35 PM

Did not contact on transportation date set, demanded I come to them at a Costco to drop off car had to get friend to help, lost 2 hours time. Upon delivery, driver demanded $400 cash to drop car, call [More]

Kelly - The customer assumed he was charged in full he was only charged pickup fee. Once we explained to Jay he was not charged in full that it was payment on delivery we rectified the issue the car was deliv...

Door to Door Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions