Miami, Florida

Dispatch Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dispatch Logistics

More Info for Dispatch Logistics

SUV Delivery
Review by on 10/17/2019 12:23 PM

Great experience! Honest, fast and friendly service! Not going to lie I was a bit nervous due to this being the first time we have ever needed a vehicle transport and having no idea how this works, bu [More]

Have Used Many Times
Review by on 9/19/2019 10:29 AM

John has picked up vehicles for me across the country; everything is always the way he says it will be, Drivers have all been friendly and accommodating. Highly Recommended!

Dispatch Logistics
Great, reliable, and efficient service
Review by on 9/17/2019 5:39 PM

Excellent service. They gave me the best rate and a flawless service. Both the driver I was assigned and John communicated with me at every step, they were very efficient. Great and reliable service. [More]

Transport Review
Review by on 9/17/2019 5:07 PM

Great Service. Driver very timely and professional. Pickup and delivery went very smoothly. Auto delivered on time and in pickup condition. Would recommend to others.

Great Experience
Review by on 9/17/2019 4:33 PM

Everything with our cross country car transport went smoothly and according to plan. The communication was excellent before and during the transport. John Miller who was my initial contact and schedul [More]

Dispatch Logistics
Great Communication and Service!!
Review by on 9/17/2019 3:49 PM

Excellent service! John at dispatch logistics was terrific in his communication and explanation of the process. The transport company that serviced us in California stayed in contact with us throug [More]

John at dispatch
Review by on 9/17/2019 3:14 PM

I've used john for over 20 car transports with no issues so far . I would highly recommend him and his team for a seamless transaction great and quality service each and every time. Never had so much [More]

Not Reliabable
Review by on 9/11/2019 9:28 PM

Stay far away from this company. The broker will make you false promises and your car will not be picked up on time. They will only respond in text messages. Do not use this company! I would not give [More]

Transportation of a new van from New Jer
Review by on 8/31/2019 8:19 AM

Everything went great , I was Leary with all the competition calling me but I chose John quickly because of the professional approach and he did all he said and on time . The driver kept in touch with [More]

Excellent Service!
Review by on 7/26/2019 9:44 AM

I was shipping a car from IL to FL and it was so easy!! And super quick! It only took 2 days! John was wonderful! He answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. Would def recommend!!!

Auto transport
Review by on 7/13/2019 3:15 PM

Thank you,staff was very kind, helpful, and understanding. My first experience with shipping a car. Your Driver, Mark, was great, constant communication,my car was delivered on time. I would highly re [More]

A job well done!
Review by on 7/5/2019 2:06 PM

John did an excellent job! He did exactly what he said he would do when he said he would do it at the exact same price that he quoted. This is rare in this industry in which I once worked as a car shi [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 7/2/2019 9:57 AM

Transferd my 2014 Subaru from Las Vegas NV to Raleigh NC. Door to door. Very fair rate would use again and would recomend to anybody. Thaks again. Car is very happy now.

Job Well Done
Review by on 7/1/2019 12:54 PM

I am very please John did exactly what he said he would do, when he said he would do it, for the original price we had agreed upon. This is rare for the car hauling industry, in which I used to work [More]

Job Well Done
Review by on 6/26/2019 5:57 PM

I highly recommend this company. John did exactly what he said he would do when he said he would do it and for the exact that we agreed upon. Thanks John Rod Clark Phoenix AZ

Great, efficient service
Review by on 6/2/2019 4:05 PM

Both pickup and dropoff was smooth and professional. Price was most competitive as well. Would certainly recommend to anyone looking for car shipment services.

Awesome Company!
Review by on 5/28/2019 3:59 PM

My Vehicle broke down while I was out of town in Colorado. It was inoperable, so needed a transport truck with a winch. Dispatch Logistics was recommended to me by a friend who had used them earlier t [More]

Dispatch Logistics - Auto Transporting d
Review by on 5/18/2019 10:29 AM

Used them for transporting our child’s car from Tampa, Florida to Livingston, New Jersey. John Miller at Dispatch Logistics was professional, Detailed and was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recomme [More]

Car transport from Dispatch Logistics
Review by on 5/15/2019 6:07 PM

After speaking with several car shipping brokers I am happy that I decided to go with John at Dispatch Logistics. He provided competitive pricing and excellent service. He responded to my texts quickl [More]

Car transportation CT to FL
Review by on 5/3/2019 9:19 AM

Excellent service, easy and competitively priced. Will definitely use them again!Picked up the car right at my door and dropped it at my destination. Driver kept in touch to lmk pick up and drop off t [More]

smooth and easy
Review by on 4/30/2019 10:47 AM

I spoke with several different shipping brokers, some were inexpensive but weren't able to get anything booked whiles other were just too expensive. John at Dispatch Logistics was able to provide comp [More]

Car transport
Review by on 4/30/2019 8:24 AM

During this stressful process John walked me thru the entire process step by step . He also confirmed when the car was picked up and checked in afterwards to make sure everything went well . I would h [More]

Review by on 4/3/2019 1:55 PM

Picked up my car on time. Delivered on time. Door to door service. Courteous and professional people. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a vehicle transported a long distance.

Comment on expierience
Review by on 3/22/2019 6:29 PM

This was the first time I tried using a transport service for a van I bought. I Researched a LOT of companies an settled on this one.. It was a Great choice. I dealt with a guy named John an he was ve [More]

Great experience
Review by on 3/21/2019 1:43 PM

What a great, easy experience, from Tennessee to California in constant contact with the driver, was able to get everything schueduled and picked up with ease, great competitive pricing and all around [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 3/21/2019 12:05 PM

Reliable company, great communication

Dispatch Logistics
Quality broker shipping !
Review by on 3/21/2019 12:03 PM

I've used john aka pacific logistics now for about 15 car transports he is the best broker in the business and always professional. I ship about 30 cars a year and I have tried everyone else now I fou [More]

Muy buena atencion
Review by on 3/7/2019 12:59 PM

Realmente Estoy satisfecha con la atención y el trato por parte de la compañia.la recomiendo seguramente. El trato por parte del representante John como del camionero..burn trato y seriedad en su trab [More]

Vehicle Shipping
Review by on 3/7/2019 12:17 PM

I appreciate John in Dispatch and Anthony the driver. Both attempted to accommodate my schedule in a world of complications. My new vehicle was delivered timely and without incidents. this company [More]

Dispatch Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions