Home > Company > D > Direct Connect Auto Transport

Pompano Beach, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Direct Connect Auto Transport

More Info for Direct Connect Auto Transport

Direct Connect Auto Transport is America's favorite car transporter! We have a broad profile, and are able to handle jobs that range from personal auto shipping, corporate relocation, car dealer auto delivery and cross-country moves. we can ship all types of vehicles, including delicate classic cars, sports cars, motorcycles and even boats. Most importantly, our dependability and responsive customer service has earned us customer acclaim and positive reviews. Direct Connect Auto Transport not only guarantees high quality and professionalism, we also make it a point to respond to customer questions and concerns quickly. Since we are a broker-carrier, we know who our drivers are and can get in touch with them at a moment's notice - so you won't have to go through the hassle of trying to track down who exactly is handling your car. In some cases, you can even get in touch with your driver directly! Let us earn your business today and in the future!

Direct Connect Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Pompano Beach, Florida

Based on 65 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Direct Connect Auto Transport contact info by mark richards
      Review by on 2/22/2017 1:37 PM

was given a high quote , but my time schedule was close , so I agreed , had another service contracted to p/up my motorcycle 2/21/17 & they had room on their enclosed trailer for my car so I agreed fo [More]

Direct Connect Auto Transport Exceeded all of my Expectations!
      Review by on 2/21/2017 12:04 PM

Direct Connect Auto Transport was AMAZING! I worked with Nathaniel (Nate) and the process from start to finish it couldn't have been better. Please note…I was VERY skeptical of the whole auto [More]

Direct Connect Auto Transport - Direct Connect Auto transport thanks you for the 5 star review. We look forward to working with you in the future. call Nathan at 877-668-3227 .

Direct Connect Auto Transport Buyer Beware
      Review by on 2/8/2017 6:04 PM

Awful overall experience. It took 2-1/2 weeks to get my car from pick up to delivery even though I was promised it would be delivered within a week. Note: we did ship the car over the holiday week an [More]