Home > Company > D > Direct Connect Auto Transport

Pompano Beach, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Direct Connect Auto Transport

More Info for Direct Connect Auto Transport

Direct Connect Auto Transport is America's favorite car transporter! We have a broad profile, and are able to handle jobs that range from personal auto shipping, corporate relocation, car dealer auto delivery and cross-country moves. we can ship all types of vehicles, including delicate classic cars, sports cars, motorcycles and even boats. Most importantly, our dependability and responsive customer service has earned us customer acclaim and positive reviews. Direct Connect Auto Transport not only guarantees high quality and professionalism, we also make it a point to respond to customer questions and concerns quickly. Since we are a broker-carrier, we know who our drivers are and can get in touch with them at a moment's notice - so you won't have to go through the hassle of trying to track down who exactly is handling your car. In some cases, you can even get in touch with your driver directly! Let us earn your business today and in the future!

Direct Connect Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Pompano Beach, Florida

Based on 68 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Direct Connect Auto Transport The whole process from start to finish w
      Review by on 3/25/2017 11:48 AM

The whole process from start to finish was very good. The initial review and quote was clear, quick, and efficient. On the day everything was done as agreed and expected and the employees were very [More]

Direct Connect Auto Transport Very Professional Service!!!
      Review by on 3/23/2017 10:38 AM

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your getting my Lexus out to my home. Since I was not able to drive there myself, I wanted to be sure it was transported in an efficient manner and the [More]

Direct Connect Auto Transport The driver was very pleasant and extreme
      Review by on 3/21/2017 5:47 PM

I ordered my transportation on Thursday, they picked up my Jeep on Friday in FL and it was delivered to my home in IL on Saturday!!! I was shocked it was that quick. The driver was very pleasant and e [More]