Mesquite, Texas

Dependable Auto Shippers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dependable Auto Shippers

More Info for Dependable Auto Shippers

I received great service
Review by on 6/11/2017 3:19 PM

I had used them several times about 10 years ago but was a little hesitant to use them this time with all the bad reviews, but I tried them any way and receive a great price and good service. I would [More]

Dependable Auto Shippers
Still Waiting For my Car !!!They Suck !!
Review by on 3/6/2017 4:08 PM

I am very un-Happy since the 11th of October my car is been traveling from Iowa to Hollywood Florida I AM STILL WAITING AND STILL WAITING FOR A SUPERVISOR TO RETURN MY CALL>>>>I WILL NEVER [More]

Horrible Company to do business with
Review by on 1/17/2017 11:18 AM

Lousy customer service and Lied about my pickup date. The point pf pickup in Ft Myers is deplorable and and very sloppy. I called Brian several times to get the information on my delivery and he would [More]

Horrible Company to do business with
Review by on 1/10/2017 5:34 PM

Dependable Auto Shippers
DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers)
Review by on 1/4/2017 10:49 PM

Arrived a week late (Waukegan, IL to Eugene, OR). Won't return phone calls or emails (phone calls go into voice mail). I paid for door to door service. Bryan our person from DAS shippers will not retu [More]

Untimely pick up
Review by on 11/9/2016 11:45 AM

They were unable to pick up my vehicle in a timely manner and they estimated my drop off time for a week later as I needed my vehicle for work. Very unreliable and not consistent with their time frame [More]

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOI
Review by on 8/3/2016 8:04 PM

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. Credit card was charged in full when the car was picked up by local towing company. "Estimated delivery" was 2 weeks. Around 2 weeks, no call, no information, no up [More]

Dependable Auto Shippers
Whatever the worst words I could legally
Review by on 8/2/2016 12:01 PM

Booked month in advance, paid in full up front (lesson), car sat for 2 weeks, DAS gave me no idea when it might move. Pulled the plug and got another company to deliver in 4 days for less. No notice t [More]

Very Undependable
Review by on 7/15/2016 9:51 AM

Terrible company. Please be away form them. They are very undependable! I got my car damaged last year (July 2015) and they told me to file a claim and fix it. They suppose to give me $1400 for the da [More]

Dependable Auto Shippers
they are totally unliable and evil
Review by on 7/13/2016 5:46 PM

they were supposed to deliver vehicle from Cal to IL and advised me of 2 weeks. After two weeks past, the vehicle is still sitting at the originated terminal. to get lived person, it is almost impos [More]

Dependable Auto Shippers
The opposite of dependable.
Review by on 7/11/2016 2:56 PM

A true NIGHTMARE. I cannot warn you enough to stay away from DAS. The sales rep told me I had to get my car there asap so that it would arrive on my desired delivery date. They had my car for 16 days [More]

Dependable Auto Shippers
DAS WORST EVER - CHOOSE ANYONE ELSE !
Review by on 7/11/2016 10:23 AM

Worst company ever.they pick up fast and then you are screwed. it is brutal to get a real person on the phone and when you do it is all bullshit. they cant give you any answers.1 weeks ago today the [More]

NON-PAYMENT to their Transporters - DEFI
Review by on 6/21/2016 5:50 PM

We are an auto transporter who contracts with DAS to move their vehicles....vehicles in which they book the sales of the orders with their clients......therefore, DAS is the broker, and we are the act [More]

CLAIMS PAYMENT NOT Dependable at DAS
Review by on 6/6/2016 6:38 PM

Car damaged by a tow truck at holding terminal Car did get to California without FURTHER DAMAGE but had $3392 damage done at terminal. Jeremy Varnell at DAS Claims told me a rental car would be reimb [More]

Dishonest, Deceptive, Just Awful to deal
Review by on 5/16/2016 7:12 AM

CARTUS contracted with DAS to ship my vehicle. A week after pickup I got a call indicating my vehicle had been severely damaged. I have gotten nothing but misdirection, deliberate delays and indiffer [More]

Dependable Auto Shippers
DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER!!
Review by on 5/12/2016 2:07 PM

WORST SHIPPING COMPANY EVER!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. SPEND A LIL MORE MONEY AT ANOTHER COMPANY!! DAS is the worst company ive ever done business with. we dropped off my truck on april 21 201 [More]

Vehicle Damage Reimbursement Not Happeni
Review by on 4/27/2016 11:48 PM

My vehicle was damaged during shipment. Settlement agreement of $1,149.45 reached on 1-8-2016. Accounts Payable can't seem to write a check. As of 4-47-16 no payment received. I don't believe they [More]

Accounts Payable 4-Months Overdue in Pay
Review by on 4/18/2016 5:44 PM

Vehicle arrived late and damaged. Claim of $3,000+ was agreed to promptly back in December, but as of this writing in mid-April, the check has not been received. Their A/P department disingenuously cl [More]

Dishonest Auto Shippers
Review by on 3/8/2016 3:42 PM

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I purchased a vehicle in Dallas and dropped it off at the Mesquite facility to be shipped to their affiliate in Livermore, CA. Paid the shipping fee and all w [More]

Dishonest Auto Shippers is a better name
Review by on 3/2/2016 2:12 PM

This entire experience has been a nightmare. They have had my vehicle for 30 days and it is only 60 or so miles from where I dropped it off. I had to call numerous times before i even received a call [More]

Get my car damaged
Review by on 2/18/2016 12:52 PM

Unfortunately, this is the worst company in the US for car shipment. They have very bad customer service and are totally unreliable for paying your claim. I got my car damaged and I filled a claim an [More]

Non Payment
Review by on 2/9/2016 11:50 AM

We moved a car for them in Dec 2015 and 45 days later are still waiting for payment. I was told by Danielle in Accounting that 'management' had not approved our payment yet, despite our 'clean' Proof [More]

Rough Experience.
Review by on 10/2/2015 12:15 PM

While our experience with scheduling, getting quotes, and initial set-up and payment was great - 5 stars, our car was delivered with damage. The customer service from post drop off has been about the [More]

Great Company!
Review by on 9/22/2015 7:21 AM

We've used DAS to ship a total of 3 times. I've never had a problem with them. They are honest, upfront, and a pretty great value for the distance we needed our cars shipped. Bernie was very good a [More]

DAS
Review by on 9/2/2015 5:45 PM

We dropped off our car at the DAS terminal in Virginia on June 3. Our car finally arrived in Oregon on July 2. So it took DAS 29 days to ship the car for a fee of $1720. The car was incredibly di [More]

No customer service
Review by on 9/1/2015 7:15 PM

21 days to get my truck back. Seven days past ETA date, had to rent a car $384.00. Response from DAS was I should of spent to to get my truck on time. If you want to pay a high price and get poor ser [More]

Car transport from AZ to NY
Review by on 8/5/2015 11:38 AM

Quick. Efficient. No hassles. Great service. Car arrived in same good condition. I recommend DAS. They were prompt in picking up and delivering the vehicle, and I have no complaints.

Dependable Auto Shippers
Damaged car was delivered and not settli
Review by on 7/21/2015 4:24 PM

I wouldn't suggest this carrier. After huge delays my car was delivered with damages. They finally agreed to pay only 50% of the quotation from repair shop but not settling the amount inspite of daily [More]

Excellent experience
Review by on 7/16/2015 7:34 PM

I got door to door service, from Oregon to New York. The pickup was on time, as was the delivery. My car was in excellent shape (I chose the open carrier with my car on top) it did not even need to be [More]

Dependable Auto Shippers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions