West Palm Beach, Florida

Dealers Choice Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Dealers Choice Auto Transport

More Info for Dealers Choice Auto Transport

With over a half a Century of experience in the auto transportation industry, Dealers Choice Auto Transport prides itself in providing quality automotive transport to Dealerships, Individuals and numerous prestigious corporate accounts

Dealers Choice Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Dealers Choice Auto Transport's Website
    West Palm Beach, Florida

customer service
      Review by on 4/27/2017 8:32 AM

I have been doing business with Dealer's Choice many years. I highly recommend Hal Foster. I call, give my name and in a second, oh yes, I have your record, what can I do to help you. It's so easy [More]

Excellent service
      Review by on 3/5/2017 10:03 PM

I worked with Mark from Dealers Choice Logistics on getting my car from NJ to Florida. He was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. He delivered exactly as promised. Picked my car up on 3/1 in [More]

GREAT AUTOMOTIVE TRANSPORT COMPANY THROU
      Review by on 2/28/2017 11:48 AM

I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH DEALERS CHOICE AUTOTRANSPORT FOR OVER 15 YEARS. VERY RELIABLE AND COMMUNICATE EVERY MOVE AND FOLLOWS UP WITH QUESTIONS. WE HAVE MOVED HUNDREDS OF CARS THRUOUT THE UNIT [More]