Home > Company > D > DIY Transport Inc.

Boardman, Ohio

Currently No FMCSA Info for DIY Transport Inc.

More Info for DIY Transport Inc.

A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.

DIY Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boardman, Ohio

Based on 282 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      DIY Transport Inc. Honesty Goes A Long Way
      Review by on 2/23/2017 1:13 PM

1) I was given an email that states I could put items in the back of my car (still have it so don't lie again). When I read the docusign (online contract), it clearly stated items placed in the vehicl [More]

DIY Transport Inc. Delivery of car
      Review by on 2/20/2017 6:15 PM

I was highly satisfied with all parts of the delivery service. Roy from RT Towing was very considerate, kept me updated as to his location and expected delivery time. I would recommend his services to [More]

DIY Transport Inc. transportation services door to door
      Review by on 2/20/2017 2:08 PM

I was very pleased with the shipping of my son's pickup truck form jersey to California .Door to Door with out a hitch . Lindsay did a marvelous job coordinating dispatch and assuring me the proces [More]