Home > Company > D > DIY Transport Inc.

Boardman, Ohio

Currently No FMCSA Info for DIY Transport Inc.

More Info for DIY Transport Inc.

A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.

DIY Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boardman, Ohio

Based on 270 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      DIY Transport Inc. How thankful I really am
      Review by on 3/19/2017 1:58 PM

I needed my vehicle transported basically clear across the country, I booked with a certain company (will not disclose) and they told me for me to get the best price I can I would need to give them a [More]

DIY Transport Inc. 2nd time shipping (and not the last)
      Review by on 3/14/2017 10:30 AM

This was my second time shipping with DIY and Gary, and the execution was flawless. I threw Gary a few curve balls this time: VERY short fuse, middle of nowhere origin, and a temperamental and sometim [More]

DIY Transport Inc. AWESOME!!
      Review by on 3/13/2017 10:09 PM

The CAR TRANSPORT world is super complicated, but my rep: Gary, made it super simple and helped me understand how the whole thing runs. I found him to be very knowledgable and honest. Fast delivery. G [More]