Boardman, Ohio

DIY Transport Inc. just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for DIY Transport Inc.

More Info for DIY Transport Inc.

A RATED &- ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles through educating the public on how this industry really works. We custom tailor quotes to match the shipper's needs, while working on the best price and a hassle free transport. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress free option right here on our website or by calling (800-266-2202 and speak with an account representative. Mention promo code " review5" and receive 5% of your move!!

A RATED &- ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others&hellip- &rdquo- SUPPLY &- DEMAND&rdquo- The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY &ldquo- Do It Yourself&rdquo- program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.

DIY Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boardman, Ohio

DIY Transport Inc. Easy
      Review by on 10/14/2017 6:08 PM

DIY kept me informed and was a pleasure to do business with. I would use the again if I need too. No problems , and great communication. Nice people . Vehicle was picked and shipped on time with no p [More]

DIY Transport Inc. very pleased
      Review by on 10/13/2017 10:12 PM

So pleased my vehicle arrived on time and in one piece. I will admit that at first I was hesitant to have it shipped but I am glad that I did used diy transport. Will definitely use these services aga [More]

DIY Transport Inc. Excellent service
      Review by on 10/13/2017 5:45 PM

I usually don't bother writing reviews but the service I received from Diy transport was amazing. They were able to accomodate my requests and were professional in their work. I recommend their servi [More]