Deerfield Beach, Florida

Crossroads Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Crossroads Auto Transport

More Info for Crossroads Auto Transport

SCAM
Review by on 3/16/2015 1:13 PM

We signed a contract (and paid a $100 deposit) to have my Jeep Liberty delivered to me in October of 2014. To date, I still have not received my car, my deposit or any communications from Crossroads, [More]

First time transporting
Review by on 11/17/2014 6:41 PM

First time doing this. Had to get my wife's Saturn down to her mother in south FL. Spoke to a lot of different brokers, most seemed to be in a hurry on the phone or pretty much told me what ever I w [More]

Crossroads Auto Transport
fail to refund downpayment for NO pickup
Review by on 11/10/2014 2:27 PM

We booked Crossroads Auto Transport to deliver a vehicle for us, the only thing they did for us was quickly charge our credit card for a downpayment. They did not come through for us. They gave us an [More]

Crossroads Auto Transport
2nd time leaving a review!
Review by on 11/5/2014 7:20 AM

This site is amazing! I decided to leave a positive quote after dealing with Carlo, who got car my transported up to my uncle in OH. Like 2 weeks after I got an email saying my review was suspicious [More]

NEVER AGAIN
Review by on 10/26/2014 1:06 PM

Horrible liers insisted on a $150.00 deposit to hold the order to pick-up my car quoted 750.00 complete for a p/u on 10/21/14. Called Daniel numerous times never return my calls, Was informed by Chan [More]

Chantal - Ellen, when you spoke to our company we explain to you that there were drivers that wanted to pick up the vehicle and gave you options some wanted more money we never told you you had to take it it w...

No complaints!
Review by on 10/21/2014 4:59 PM

I've never transported a car before. Carlo explained the whole process along with any and all scenarios that could occur. My vehicle was picked up on time and there were no issues with the delivery. [More]

SCAMMERS!
Review by on 10/17/2014 10:45 PM

HORRIBLE COMPANY! DO NOT USE!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. WAS QUOTED $575. MY VEHICLE STILL HAS NOT BEEN PICKED UP AS OF TODAY 10/17/14. WAS SUPPOSED TO DONE ON 09/30. WAS INFORMED THAT IF I PAID AN EXTR [More]

OUT STANDING JOB
Review by on 10/2/2014 7:09 PM

I can't imagine how desperate I was when I first use haulmatch company to transport my 2008 Volvo XC 90 from Miami Florida to Blaine WA. Thanks God when I got DANEIL from CROSSROADS AUTO TRASPORT m [More]

Overcharge. Would not discuss refunding
Review by on 10/1/2014 7:49 PM

I was very specific in discussing contract, and in notations made on written contract, that I was leaving the country. The vehicle was to be delivered to a third person. The amount was set, and depo [More]

Bait and Switch
Review by on 9/24/2014 5:37 PM

I was initially quoted $625 and wound up paying $850. Order was placed 6+ weeks in advance of pickup. We were moving to Florida and felt that the price was jacked up due to the Labor Day weekend and t [More]

feedback
Review by on 9/17/2014 11:27 AM

customer service/dispatch worked real hard to get my vehicle shipped on time. i would use them again

Crossroads Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions