Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Creative Rides Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Creative Rides Auto Transport

More Info for Creative Rides Auto Transport

Creative Rides Auto Transport
Driver didn’t show, Creative ignored my
Review by on 10/16/2018 5:41 PM

I got a quote to move two cars with Creative for cross country move. The first was picked up no problem. The second car never had a driver. They lied to me and said it was being picked up, they knew t [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 5/15/2018 1:46 PM

Thank you for the hard work from creative rides! task went very smooth with the assistance of Ron! communication skills were prompt and kept me updated through out the whole transport!

Excellent Service
Review by on 10/18/2017 7:25 AM

My highest recommendation for Creative Rides Auto Transport. They were honest and upfront.It was a great and very smooth experience from start to finish. Mike was very easy to talk to, very supportive [More]

Very well done
Review by on 10/15/2017 9:44 PM

It was odd at first but it went great! Worked great with my military base and incredibly done, car came as it was left. A little dirty due to driving but otherwise great! Already recommended it! Willi [More]

Excellent and reliable
Review by on 10/3/2017 5:51 PM

Mike did an excellent job assisting us transport our vehicle. I highly recommend using his services. The price was very reasonable. Very professional driver and staff. Will use this company again when [More]

Creative Rides Auto Transport
Satisfied with the transaction...
Review by on 9/29/2017 1:38 PM

Mike helped me getting my car towed from SC to FL, everything worked pretty well as Mike told me at first instance. He was always quick in reply back and respond to my queries within few minutes. I wi [More]

Very Good Transport Service
Review by on 8/3/2017 12:28 PM

Generally very happy with the service we received. They picked up our car a day late but delivered it in a timely fashion and got us a responsible driver. Ron was easy to get a hold of and very respon [More]

Creative Rides Auto Transport
They lied about having a driver
Review by on 7/25/2017 6:11 PM

My car was suppose to be picked up June 14 between 5-7. It never was now my car is still in Louisiana and I am home in Washington I've asked several times for them to cancel and still have not. Liars [More]

TRANSPORT SERVICE
Review by on 7/22/2017 10:18 AM

VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE I GET FROM CREATIVE RIDES (RON) I HAVE USED THEM FOR SHIPPING OTHER CARS AND ALWAYS GET TREATED RIGHT - ALWAYS RETURNS PHONE CALLS AND ALWAYS FINDS RESPONSIBLE DRIVERS WHO [More]

Excellent
Review by on 7/18/2017 11:02 AM

Excellent. Straight forward. On time. Would definitely do business again. My car was shipped via open carrier, the driver coordinated a meeting time at my convenience and arrived at the promised time. [More]

Avoid
Review by on 6/6/2017 3:44 PM

I spoke with Ron in Feb. to arrange transport of our vehicles to CA. On the day of pickup he called and said a truck was coming. We never heard from him again. He is not answering his calls or emai [More]

Doron - The carrier arrived to pick up the vehicles at 7am on 06/07/2017. He called Leigh Ann husband that had to fly to CA on 06/10/2017. Her husband replied that we can't be trusted because he couldn't get...

BEWARE - terrible company
Review by on 5/8/2017 1:19 PM

Terrible experience. Avoid like the plague. Sent my Form. He agreed to a shipper, and would set up a pickup. Waited 2 WEEKS. Nothing but empty promises. Then avoided messages and phone calls. Had my [More]

Doron - Andrew needed to transport his vehicle to Oroville WA near the border with Canada. Mike told Andrew that because of the delivery location we can't guaranty pick up date. We couldn't get a carrier to...

Creative Rides Auto Transport
Very convenient and excellent price
Review by on 10/5/2016 12:23 PM

Very convenient service. Ron was clear and prompt, and gave me a great price on the transport. Mike, the driver, was a bit late on the day of pick-up, but he delivered the car on time exactly three da [More]

Amazing service
Review by on 9/19/2016 8:23 AM

I was referred to this company by a moving company that was relocating my things from NY to TX Ron and the Driver Mike was amazing stress free auto relocation. I felt like he knew me for years talked [More]

Motorcycle
Review by on 8/11/2016 8:18 PM

Excellent Kept me informed at all times where he was and when he would get the motorcycle delivered Dealer was closed the day we scheduled for pick up but no problem they re-aragned their day to p/u [More]

Excpetional service
Review by on 7/19/2016 11:34 AM

I used Creative Rides 2 times over the past two years. 2 years ago, they helped me to move my cars from TX to CT, and this year from CT to CO. Both times, I enjoyed a professional customer service (Ro [More]

Awesome service
Review by on 3/23/2016 10:18 AM

I have used the service from creative rides auto transport to transport my car from texas to ohio. They picked up my car on time eventhough its heavily raining on that day. They promised me to deliver [More]

transportation of vehicle
Review by on 2/7/2016 1:53 PM

Very reliable and honest. Vehicle pick up and delivered on the scheduled and agreed upon time despite inclement weather condition. Vehicle delivered in satisfactory condition with no damages. Conta [More]

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Review by on 11/1/2015 3:07 PM

My fiancé and I were planning a move before our wedding and immediately relocating after the honeymoon from Florida to Arizona. Being in a situation where we were already spending enough money as [More]

First Time Shipping Auto
Review by on 9/6/2015 1:04 AM

I seldom spend the time writing reviews, but the experience with Creatuve Rides was such a surprisingly good one that I felt I have to share it. From the first phone call to Ron to the time my daught [More]

Job well done.
Review by on 8/14/2015 12:00 PM

Both our SUVs were transported across the country. The drivers were gentlemen and did a good job. The driver for the pick up was delayed, but kept in touch with me and gave me his cell number so tha [More]

05 blazer
Review by on 8/6/2015 11:12 AM

SEARCH NO FURTHER....THIS IS THE PLACE !!! Honesty, integrity, fair price & get er done !! Ron is THE man..954 251 0020. THANK YOU very much for the excellent service !! RB Trout Cree [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 2/22/2015 6:25 PM

Our experience shipping with Auto Transport was so much easier and faster than I imagined it would be. The price was reasonable and Mike was very helpful and communicative about what to expect in term [More]

Very Happy with Creative
Review by on 2/17/2015 11:27 AM

Mike was very helpful. Due to my limited time window, it did cost a little more than the bid, but it was worth it. Mike quickly found an excellent transporter who had a top notch rig. Car was delivere [More]

Creative Rides Auto Transport
Good experience, but Driver was difficul
Review by on 2/15/2015 8:38 PM

My experience was good overall. Car was picked up when it was supposed to and was available for delivery on the day it was supposed to. Communication with the driver as to a time window and location f [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 2/11/2015 12:21 PM

Mike did an excellent job with a complete follow through Very honest not like the fellow I tried to do business with another company. Mike helped me out when the other company failed to deliver

Auto transport
Review by on 2/8/2015 5:32 PM

Mike, was easy to deal with. He followed up and took initiative to make sure my concerns were answered. He was fairly priced and communicated through the whole process from pick up to delivery. A pl [More]

WENT DARK AFTER PAYMENT
Review by on 7/2/2014 5:53 PM

WATCHOUT!!! I still can not get Mike to refund payment or take my transport off the board. When we first made a deal, he said he had a driver and that we were all set. Gave me a final firm quote. I a [More]

On time move from Houston to Southern NJ
Review by on 5/27/2014 7:41 AM

the move from Houston was extremely time sensitive. We gave Creative a 7 day window, the picked up the car the first day. The rest of our move became much easier with their on time performance. The [More]

Creative Rides Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions