Los Angeles, California

Corsia Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Corsia Logistics

More Info for Corsia Logistics

Corsia Logisitcs is located in Los Angeles, CA yet our network of independent carriers can pick up and deliver vehicles nationwide. Corsia LLC is licensed and insured with USDOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration full service logistics company. We transport every make and model of vehicles – from standard SUVs and sedans to exotic, sports and classic vehicles. Corsia Logistics hire only verified carriers with high safety ratings and solid experience to provide our customers with efficient and affordable service. Customers can choose from enclosed and open auto transport trailers for their vehicles.

Corsia Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Corsia Logistics's Website
    Los Angeles, California

Car transport NY to CA
      Review by on 3/28/2018 9:09 AM

This company was recommended by a friend who transported her car as well from the East to West Coast. The representatives were super helpful, since I asked about 100 questions about the transport. Set [More]

Moving car from CA to FL
      Review by on 2/26/2018 11:58 PM

Price was reasonable and comparable with other companies. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone. I called for an update and they were very courteous and helpful. I scheduled a pickup for [More]

flawless execution
      Review by on 3/8/2017 9:23 PM

The delivery was flawless. The driver did an outstanding job of keeping me informed of progress was very polite and professional and even worked around a 1 hour work call that I had and couldn't miss [More]