Los Angeles, California

Corsia Logistics is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Corsia Logistics

More Info for Corsia Logistics

Corsia Logisitcs is located in Los Angeles, CA yet our network of independent carriers can pick up and deliver vehicles nationwide. Corsia LLC is licensed and insured with USDOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration full service logistics company. We transport every make and model of vehicles – from standard SUVs and sedans to exotic, sports and classic vehicles. Corsia Logistics hire only verified carriers with high safety ratings and solid experience to provide our customers with efficient and affordable service. Customers can choose from enclosed and open auto transport trailers for their vehicles.

Corsia Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Corsia Logistics's Website
    Los Angeles, California

Review by on 10/15/2018 11:14 AM

This was the first time I have shipped a vehicle from coast to coast, so I definitely had reservations. Corsia had the lowest price and offered the quickest service. Everything from the initial input [More]

They charged me $250 for nothing
      Review by on 7/25/2018 12:24 PM

Stay away!! Corsia charged me $250 before my vehicle was confirmed to be picked up. I then called them to cancel their dispatch and they said the fee is non refundable. I signed nothing and they told [More]

Car transport NY to CA
      Review by on 3/28/2018 9:09 AM

This company was recommended by a friend who transported her car as well from the East to West Coast. The representatives were super helpful, since I asked about 100 questions about the transport. Set [More]