Portland, Oregon

Certified Auto Shippers LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Certified Auto Shippers LLC

More Info for Certified Auto Shippers LLC

"MOVING AT THE SPEED OF LIFE!" Certified Auto Shippers (CAS) is a premier provider of automotive shipping services both domestic and international. We are federally licensed and bonded and all of our carriers are insured and certified to meet our highest standards. Our honest, no-nonsense approach is unparalleled in our industry. We put honesty first and let you decide! Never pay a deposit until your vehicle is picked up by one of our qualified carriers. Our staff is professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to helping you with all your transport needs. Each client is our MOST IMPORTANT client. We welcome requests for quotes, please visit our website at http://www.certifiedautoshippers.com or call us directly at 503-985-6161. Please visit our facebook page to see some of the vehicles we have transported: Certified Auto Shippers, LLC

Certified Auto Shippers LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Portland, Oregon

Based on 4 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Certified Auto Shippers LLC They were fantastic
      Review by on 4/19/2017 7:22 AM

I purchased a specialty vehicle in California and needed to get it shipped to Florida. The seller recommended I contact Kathy at Certified Auto Shippers. It was the first time I had done anything li [More]

Certified Auto Shippers LLC Kathy @ Certified Auto Shippers LLC
      Review by on 10/12/2016 10:05 AM

Kathy's name was given to me by Sun Valley Auto Club to help with the transport of a car I bought in Idaho. She was extremely helpful . The communication was great , she kept me informed and up to da [More]

Certified Auto Shippers LLC Great Transporter
      Review by on 9/16/2016 11:09 AM

Cathy, was great to work with. She transported my 69 Camaro from NY to IL. Price was fair service was excellent, and Cathy was always available to answer my calls and any questions I had. I would not [More]