Washougal, Washington

Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc.

More Info for Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc.

Rebecca Ruppell (360)-853-2801
Review by on 10/2/2016 10:57 PM

I was very satisfied with dealing with Cascade Vehicle Shipping. Rebecca Ruppell the lady that set this all up was very courteous and professional, keeping me informed during the whole process from st [More]

Terry Williams - Rebecca Ruppell, 360-853-2801- Thank you for the awesome 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I am so happy you chose to work with me to help you move your vehicle. I am very happy it all worked out for you. Thank you ...

Had a collection agency threatening me 3
Review by on 9/21/2016 10:57 AM

When you got a “quote” in 2008 you did give us permission to look for carrier. If you didn’t give us that permission we wouldn’t have the pick up or delivery location. When you told us you didn’t wa [More]

Recommending Malia
Review by on 7/22/2016 11:14 AM

Had been referred to Malia by a friend who worked with her. She was great, very professional and kind. Malia was a blessing to work with. Thank you Malia for making my experience with shipping a v [More]

#7631
Review by on 3/31/2016 12:19 AM

This was my first experience in transporting a car from state to state. I was very pleased from the start of my inquiry. Rebecca was very knowledgeable in a way the made me feel secure about dea [More]

Terry Williams - Thank you! Sandra , It was a pleasure working with you in arranging to transport your Vehicle and I am glad that everything went smoothly for you.

Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions