Stockbridge, Georgia

Care Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Care Auto Transport

More Info for Care Auto Transport

Awesome Broker....exceeded my expectatio
Review by jeff arwine on 4/12/2018 6:03 AM

This is my second experience purchasing a vehicle on the West Coast. I purchased a Mercedes SL500 Roadster 9 years ago from LA and it was a very simple process. This time was a little more challenging [More]

1976 MGB
Review by charlie hough on 9/12/2017 5:20 PM

In early August (2017) I needed an MGB transported from Michigan to my home in Virginia. I had used Care Auto a short time before to transport a Karmann Ghia. There was no question in my mind which [More]

Great Job!
Review by chuck on 9/6/2017 4:44 PM

This was my first time using a car carrier service and after reading all the posts it concerned me more that the car would be delivered on schedule at the quoted price with no issues. I spoke to numer [More]

Nice Job
Review by sam donkor on 8/15/2017 10:47 PM

I talked to several brokers and for me I was looking at the lowest price first before any other. Cody was very straight forward. While others were quoting in the 300's and 400's. He was honest to admi [More]

Vehicle transport
Review by lisa on 8/7/2017 1:43 PM

I will contact Cody Lawrence for any and all future transport needs. I highly recommend him - my vehicle arrived early and in perfect condition! Mr. Lawrence is patient, honest, knowledgeable and ki [More]

CUSTOMER SERVICE
Review by edwin mateo on 8/3/2017 12:37 PM

I Can't Thank Cody enough for all his Help it was our 1st time shipping a Vehicle and the process seemed overwhelming until i spoke with Cody. From our initial conversation till the Vehicle was picked [More]

Auto Transport
Review by gerry love on 7/26/2017 11:05 AM

I am a satisfied customer and would highly recommend. Very easy to arrange. Excellent customer service. Cody was very professional and helpful in many ways, and succeeded in getting me the best pri [More]

Helpful Car Broker
Review by hank zakroff on 7/20/2017 3:39 PM

Cody saved the day for me. I had dealt with multiple brokers who were giving me no information on whether or not they'd be able to transport my car, as my move day got closer. Cody arranged with a [More]

Transport Karmann Ghia NY to VA
Review by charlie on 6/23/2017 12:39 PM

First time transporting a car, which I had purchased on ebay. Cody was first person to call, and thoroughly explained the process. Waited a couple of days to check out other companies and their revi [More]

Excellent Service
Review by alfred d taylor on 6/23/2017 11:26 AM

This is my second car shipped but only the first with Care Auto Transport LLC and I wished I had known about them 3 months ago when I shipped my Kia from Michigan to Florida for a price of $625 which [More]

Care Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions