coconut creek, Florida

Carbone Auto Transportation is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Carbone Auto Transportation

More Info for Carbone Auto Transportation

everyone should operate like Carbone
Review by on 6/24/2016 11:03 PM

Our second experience with Carbone Transport and even better than the last one, because this time we knew we had nothing to worry about. Once i received the first e-mail from Maria (with a bid for [More]

Great Service
Review by on 5/13/2016 12:52 PM

I have used this company twice for 2 cars. Very good and prompt service. Each time the cars arrived sooner then expected. I will be using this company for all our transport needs. [More]

truck transport
Review by on 11/5/2015 6:30 PM

One of the best transport company that I have ever known, highly recommend 100% honest and professional. They were on time to pick up the vehicle and on time to drop off location, great company to do [More]

Great Job
Review by on 10/2/2015 12:04 PM

Ashley Kaunfer was very professional in handling my transportation needs. The driver was on time and kept me informed of any changes in delivery or payment upon delivery.

Car delivery
Review by on 8/26/2015 8:07 AM

Maria at Carbone is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with. She is very fast and efficient. As soon as I contact her for a delivery she is on it right away. I've worked with her a handful of times and never h [More]

EXECELLENT AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE WTH
Review by on 8/24/2015 12:59 PM

I AM SO GLAD THAT WE USED CABONE'S AUTO TRANSPORTATION TO SHIP OUR CAR FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS: (1) THEY WERE THE LEAST EXPENSIVE OF ALL OF THE QUOTES THAT WE RECEIVED. (2) THEY DID NOT CHANGE THE [More]

Great communication and perfect
Review by on 7/23/2015 3:10 PM

Great communication and hardworking staff to get your car from A to B. They were the most affordable and worked very hard to make sure my needs were met.

Recommend Carbone
Review by on 7/20/2015 9:17 AM

I shipped two vehicles from Houston TX to NJ on July 1st, 2015. Ashley at Carbone was great. Even though she was on vacation she kept us updated and informed through the whole process. Price was m [More]

Overall Rating
Review by on 7/17/2015 5:30 PM

Individuals were knowledge, and worked with me throughout the process. Up front about cost ($750.00) and driver very friendly and easy to talk to. Very hard worker and detailed in loading the vehicl [More]

motorcycle move From Florida
Review by on 7/14/2015 8:06 AM

This is the second time I have called Carbone Auto transportation, Inc. to get a vehicle moved, and again was very pleased with the service they provided for me. The motorcycle was picked up 1500 mile [More]

Car transport
Review by on 7/12/2015 4:26 PM

Great to deal with Ashley was always in contact even while she was on vacation. Great service fair price .delivery was on time but they managed to get it to me sooner than I planned. With my permissio [More]

Pick-up and delivery
Review by on 6/29/2015 3:59 PM

Carbone Auto Transportation is the only auto shipper you need to call - they have done multiple ships for us and trust me you are dealing with true professionals - Maria and her team are the best ! Th [More]

Carbone Auto Transportation
Transfer of personal vehicle from NC to
Review by on 6/17/2015 4:13 PM

This was a very easy process. Everything was done professionally and to my complete satisfaction. I would use Carbone again. The price was reasonable. There were no complaints from my clients (owners [More]

FAST SHIPPING!!
Review by on 5/18/2015 3:58 PM

Another great experience with this transport company!! Good pricing for enclosed shipment. Very friendly staff, Maria is awesome! Vehicle came earlier than expected and was in perfect shape when it [More]

Review of Business Transaction
Review by on 5/12/2015 12:18 PM

Maria Carbone was very personable. She provided excellent information on the transaction and what she would provide us. This meant a lot to me with the solid honest insight. I would use Maria again [More]

Vehicle Transport
Review by on 5/1/2015 4:15 AM

Excellent Company to work with. Maria was was very kind & professional and the driver also was very kind and professional and my vehicle came on time & not damaged!

Great service!
Review by on 2/6/2015 2:06 AM

I thought Maria was professional, very customer service oriented, always returned my phone calls, and she cared. I would definitely recommend her.

In-Operable classic car
Review by on 2/4/2015 10:51 AM

This was my first experience with transporting a vehicle and I will not use anyone else in the future. Maria was a pleasure to work with and very helpful with my questions. I had a driver signed up w [More]

Couldn't ask for more
Review by on 1/26/2015 2:26 PM

Maria did an amazing job keeping contact with us and getting us set up with a driver, even though our destination town isn't regularly traveled. Our driver, Bernie, was excellent. He kept me updated o [More]

Rating
Review by on 1/12/2015 1:06 PM

This company was very effective and responsible. Maria was great to work with. She helped me through my first transport. She had a company pick up the vehicle a lot sooner than I had thought. The guy [More]

MO to OR move
Review by on 1/6/2015 5:28 PM

This was the first time I used a service to transport my car between states. Out of several companies interviewed by me, I felt that Maria was by far the most upfront, honest and personable individua [More]

Carbone Auto Transportation
Review of actual car transport
Review by on 12/27/2014 11:47 AM

We originally scheduled the move with Maria of Carbone for January 2015. We later changed our mind for December delivery. We called Maria on December 17 and told her we wanted to reschedule for as e [More]

Professional and accommodating
Review by on 12/11/2014 5:17 PM

This is the second time I have used Carbone. Both times everything was excellent. Cars were picked up and delivered on time, no damage. The first time I had to change my reservation and reschedule [More]

Exceptional Service
Review by on 12/10/2014 9:07 AM

I selected Carbone due to their great feedback. I was not dissapointed. Maria went the extra mile when my vehicle could not be picked up as scheduled, due to reasons beyond both of our control. She fo [More]

New Jersey to Vegas
Review by on 12/9/2014 7:43 AM

I was extremely satisfied with Carbone's Auto Transport. From the very beginning of my experience, Maria was very honest and explained the whole concept from start to finish. She was professional and [More]

Carbone Auto Transportation Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions