Hollywood, Florida

Car2Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Car2Transport

More Info for Car2Transport

At Car2Transport we pride ourselves on providing quality service at a reasonable cost. We treat each customer as if you are going to use us again in the future. This means that we treat you with integrity and respect so that you'd feel comfortable hiring us in the future or referring your friends and family to us.

Car2Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Car2Transport's Website
    Hollywood, Florida

Dishonest and ruthless liars
      Review by on 7/13/2017 8:19 AM

Received quote for $999 and car to be picked up in 24 to 48 hours. $199 will be charged credit card once pickup is confirmed and remaining due at delivery. Next day I was informed driver's insurance i [More]

Car2Transport
      bad bad company to deal with run like th
      Review by on 7/11/2017 7:47 AM

what a bunch of crooks called seller at 300pm 2 days early and wanted to pick car up this evening at 900pm they showed I had to drive 6 miles to meet them the people called trying to get $900 instead [More]

Very helpful
      Review by on 6/8/2017 11:47 AM

This is my third time shipping a vehicle but my first time going with car2transport. I worked with an agent by the name of RenéeAnd she was very helpful throughout the entire process. Anytime I call [More]