Davie, Florida

Car Shipper USA LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Car Shipper USA LLC

More Info for Car Shipper USA LLC

Amazing service
Review by on 10/18/2019 9:03 AM

I am very impressed with Glen's handling in getting a car moved for me. He was very available and reached out for updates often. He is very detailed and organized despite the very complicated situatio [More]

Awesome transporter
Review by on 10/5/2019 3:37 PM

Awesome transporter, on time, reasonably priced, very professional. I would recommend them to anyone !!

Professional and Friendly
Review by on 9/16/2019 11:19 AM

We just had Glen ship a car for us and he made the whole process transparent and simple. We scheduled to have an F-150 picked-up in Northern California and shipped to Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Glen did ex [More]

Cross Country Transport
Review by on 9/10/2019 10:29 AM

We recently had my son's car shipped from California to Connecticut. We were very pleased with Glen and Car Shipper USA. Glen kept in touch with all details and offered a very reasonable and competi [More]

Best place period!
Review by on 9/1/2019 12:25 AM

I used Glen in 2011 to get a camaro shipped from Las Vegas to central new York. He had some of the best prices and was willing to work for you. I was very happy with the prices and how everything turn [More]

Outstanding service
Review by on 8/26/2019 5:52 PM

A very efficient service by Glen. Car was picked on Friday evening from NJ and delivered on Sunday evening to Texas. It was really helpful for us when we landed there on Sunday. Reliable and fast with [More]

RELIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE
Review by on 8/19/2019 10:19 AM

I have been referring Car Shipper USA LLC repeatedly and my most recent friend was impressed and happy with the service. She worried previously about the condition of her car and the time frame of del [More]

car transport service
Review by on 7/21/2019 1:33 PM

When Our 1939 DEsoto broke down recently enroute from Our home in Ocala Fl. to Hutchinson Ks. We happened to be in Spring Hill Tenn. We called Glen at Carshipper after a small delay their driver load [More]

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE
Review by on 7/10/2019 7:45 AM

Glen was the consummate professional: knowledgeable , quick, and diligent. Was sending a commercial vehicle from FL to AZ, did not have high hopes based on previous calls to other companies. Glen' [More]

Excellent service!
Review by on 5/29/2019 11:58 AM

Had a very positive experience! Glen helped me every step of the way and made this a great experience. Communication was top notch and everything was well arranged! Highly recommended!

Great Experience
Review by on 5/2/2019 7:51 PM

I am very pleased with the experience I had with Glen and Car Shipper USA. I needed to transport my vehicle from Illinois to Davie, FL and everything went off without a hitch. Glen jumped right on m [More]

Best and most reliable
Review by on 4/4/2019 10:08 PM

Glen was great had an in-op antique car needed moved from California to Florida he had a shipper lined up within 2 hours excellent communication daily updates car arrived when it was supposed to will [More]

Car Shipper USA LLC
Called Glen, he got a shipper the same d
Review by on 4/4/2019 8:57 PM

Called Glen, he got a shipper the same day. Car was picked up the next day at ten am. Much quicker than expected. Delivered two days later. No issues. Thank you Glen.

Punctual and reliable
Review by on 2/18/2019 8:45 PM

Fast service... I needed a transport two days later and Glen called me right away to book it. Best price out of any other companies I called. Driver was on time and friendly car was delivered same day [More]

THE VERY BEST IN CLASSIC AUTO TRANSPORT
Review by on 2/14/2019 10:36 PM

As a classic car enthusiast, I’ve transported classic cars around the country for 25 years. I’ve never used such a hands on shipper as Glen. He walk me through the last two shipments and made sure I w [More]

Car Shipper USA Experience
Review by on 2/7/2019 11:25 AM

Glen and Evelyn as always, did an excellent job for me. I have been using them for many years and they always come through with excellent service and customer service. This auto transport was handle [More]

Terrible experience
Review by on 2/4/2019 11:58 PM

I have shipped 3 or 4 cars over the past 5 years and this was an unbelievably bad experience. I picked this company based on a reference. I received a quote that was the second highest of the 10 I r [More]

Glen Holsman - Car was Picked Up on Fri & Delivered Sunday (from Houston, TX - Atlanta, GA) as I told the customer it would take 2-3 days, total rate $550.00. There's no excuse for any lack of communication on drive...

EXCEPTIONAL !!!!!!!!!!
Review by on 1/16/2019 2:41 PM

We have used Car Shipper USA numerous times and have been consistently provided with EXCEPTIONAL service every time. Glen sincerely cares about his clients and goes above and beyond the call of duty [More]

Shipping My Auto's
Review by on 1/10/2019 4:17 PM

Glenn is great. Jumps right on it for me every time. Stays in contact and is on top of it from beginning to end. Shipped many many cars with him. Thanks.

Carshipper Always Comes Through
Review by on 11/20/2018 11:34 AM

Whenever I need a vehicle shipped across state lines, my go-to is always CarShipper USA. They have come through with flying colors on any/all shipments that I've requested whether the vehicles be big [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 11/5/2018 10:49 AM

Evelyn and Glen were very proactive in handling my request. Everything was handled in a timely manner, from vehicle pickup to delivery, and I was kept in the loop the entire time. My experience was st [More]

Best Service Ever
Review by on 10/30/2018 6:49 PM

This was the best transport service that i’ve ever used. Call Glen before you call anyone else. He did want all the other companies said could not be done. I called that morning my car was loaded in [More]

Car Shipper USA
Review by on 10/20/2018 2:18 PM

Our first time shipping a vehicle from Naples, Fl to Michigan. Glen was very efficient. Was able to locate a driver within an hour of our initial contact with Car Shipper and it was on its way within [More]

Repeat customer
Review by on 10/10/2018 2:49 PM

This is my second time using car shipper USA. Glen and his team are quick, polite and got me my vehicle as expected.After speaking with other shipping companies, the level of customer service and k [More]

Vehicle Transported
Review by on 10/6/2018 4:40 PM

Glen Brought Me Back From The Dead. I Was Trying For Almost 1 Week To Have My Convertible SUV Transported From The Seller In Pennsylvania To Me The Buyer In New York. All I Received Was LIE After Lie [More]

Very Satisfied Customer
Review by on 9/12/2018 3:53 PM

Glenn was terrific! My car was shipped from MA to IL. Glenn got back to me within a hour with a shipper to pick-up the next day. The car arrived at my home the next morning after pickup! Friendly, [More]

AWESOME
Review by on 9/11/2018 8:02 PM

Glen was super helpful and responsive! My car went across country in about 5-6 days. If you're looking to have your car towed, you should totally go with carshipperusa! :)

Car Shipper USA LLC
Outstanding - Top of their Game!
Review by on 8/27/2018 5:11 PM

This company, and most of all Glenn, is awesome. I had a difficult transport and Glenn got it done and ON TIME without a hitch! I had to write a review because too many people are quick to complain wh [More]

Car shippment
Review by on 8/21/2018 10:15 AM

Everything went great from start to finish. Glen kept us informed and put in a follow up call to make sure we were satisfied. In addition their price was about $300 less than most competitors.

Car Shipper USA LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions