Davie, Florida

Car Shipper USA LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Car Shipper USA LLC

More Info for Car Shipper USA LLC

Carshipper Always Comes Through
Review by zach on 11/20/2018 11:34 AM

Whenever I need a vehicle shipped across state lines, my go-to is always CarShipper USA. They have come through with flying colors on any/all shipments that I've requested whether the vehicles be big [More]

Auto Transport
Review by michael szulak on 11/5/2018 10:49 AM

Evelyn and Glen were very proactive in handling my request. Everything was handled in a timely manner, from vehicle pickup to delivery, and I was kept in the loop the entire time. My experience was st [More]

Best Service Ever
Review by mr. younger on 10/30/2018 6:49 PM

This was the best transport service that i’ve ever used. Call Glen before you call anyone else. He did want all the other companies said could not be done. I called that morning my car was loaded in [More]

Car Shipper USA
Review by joseph damato on 10/20/2018 2:18 PM

Our first time shipping a vehicle from Naples, Fl to Michigan. Glen was very efficient. Was able to locate a driver within an hour of our initial contact with Car Shipper and it was on its way within [More]

Repeat customer
Review by jason peters on 10/10/2018 2:49 PM

This is my second time using car shipper USA. Glen and his team are quick, polite and got me my vehicle as expected.After speaking with other shipping companies, the level of customer service and k [More]

Vehicle Transported
Review by albert cairo on 10/6/2018 4:40 PM

Glen Brought Me Back From The Dead. I Was Trying For Almost 1 Week To Have My Convertible SUV Transported From The Seller In Pennsylvania To Me The Buyer In New York. All I Received Was LIE After Lie [More]

Very Satisfied Customer
Review by bob on 9/12/2018 3:53 PM

Glenn was terrific! My car was shipped from MA to IL. Glenn got back to me within a hour with a shipper to pick-up the next day. The car arrived at my home the next morning after pickup! Friendly, [More]

AWESOME
Review by rhys on 9/11/2018 8:02 PM

Glen was super helpful and responsive! My car went across country in about 5-6 days. If you're looking to have your car towed, you should totally go with carshipperusa! :)

Car Shipper USA LLC
Outstanding - Top of their Game!
Review by nikki medina on 8/27/2018 5:11 PM

This company, and most of all Glenn, is awesome. I had a difficult transport and Glenn got it done and ON TIME without a hitch! I had to write a review because too many people are quick to complain wh [More]

Car shippment
Review by erin jurecic on 8/21/2018 10:15 AM

Everything went great from start to finish. Glen kept us informed and put in a follow up call to make sure we were satisfied. In addition their price was about $300 less than most competitors.

Easy, Affordable, and On Time
Review by dave s on 8/18/2018 6:46 PM

First time having to ship a car and Glen and Car Shipper USA came recommended highly, not to mention he had the most competitive quote. Communication was easy and timely, always speaking with Glen and [More]

Glen
Review by karin on 5/25/2018 10:30 PM

First time i used a shipping company. Glen was awesome and a huge help in getting my truck delivered to me. I would definitely use again if i need anything shipped.

The Best There is
Review by wallstreetobserver on 5/25/2018 8:29 AM

I've used Glen several times to ship my cars and he has always done a fantastic job. Unlike other brokers I've used who take the order and wait for a truck, he actively works the file to find a truck [More]

Shipment of my car
Review by james recchione on 4/20/2018 12:48 PM

I just moved to Boca Raton from Illinois and needed to have my car shipped; the quotes I received from other companies were daunting, to say the least. Fortunately, my new housemate knew a friend, Gle [More]

Peace of mind
Review by john v. on 4/18/2018 10:19 AM

Glen at Car Shipper USA has come through Again! I have used Glenn's service 3 times now. I get the best price possible, but more importantly, I KNOW he is using drivers and trucks that will take care [More]

The greatest
Review by rrichard ciampi on 4/17/2018 6:41 PM

Have bee using Glen for shipping my cars from New York to Florida many times. Always on time at pickup and delivery. the driver has been Giovanni. Glens Mom is 82 years old and is still working with G [More]

5 Great Experiences
Review by john ashworth on 4/2/2018 10:45 AM

I just completed my 5th booking with Glenn in the last 16 months. I started using his company in December 2016 when I had a truck transported from Florida. Since then I have had three transported from [More]

Lincoln continental 1962
Review by pete on 1/21/2018 9:57 AM

Awesome service from beginning to end! Easy to schedule, pick up and delivery dates right on target! Tough to do in the middle of winter. Excellent communication with all, special thanks to Paul our d [More]

Alfa Romeo
Review by michael on 1/20/2018 9:06 PM

This has been the second experience with Evelyn & Glenn and both times they have been very professional, caring / follow through, and prompt in handling the shipping of my car. Keep up the excellent w [More]

Antique auto transport
Review by john macconnell on 1/16/2018 9:36 AM

I used Car Shippers based on their good reviews. I had an excellent experience in every way. They got me the best price and walked me through every step of the process. Great people- honest and eff [More]

Delivery of a 2018 Dodge Demon
Review by k nelson on 1/16/2018 12:03 AM

Everything happened like clock work! Truck was on-time for the pickup & they delivered my car within the time frame specified. It actually could have been the evening before, but wanted to be sure the [More]

Car Shipper USA LLC
Dreaded moving back up to the cold BUT
Review by hannahh. on 12/28/2017 9:34 PM

Dreaded moving back up to the cold BUT I was so happy that my precious Corolla (that had been Daddy's) arrived in good shape, Both Glen/broker and the driver were happy to answer any questions and wer [More]

Car Shipper USA LLC
A great experience with expert handling!
Review by c m grasso on 11/8/2017 8:25 AM

Had a fantastic experience using Car Shippers USA. They were prompted, polite and provided excellent response. The car was picked up on the day specified and was delivered on our end 1 day before pr [More]

Cancelled Order/Lesson Learned
Review by charlie crawford on 11/6/2017 4:12 PM

I gave a premature review earlier (before actually receiving my vehicle) about the first vehicle that I had shipped from Michigan to Florida, After the vehicle actually arrived 2 days after the origin [More]

Glen Holsman - This was made after customer received his car, and was 100% satisfied. My SAAB Story Charlie Crawford Submitted this review about Car Shipper USA LLC Review made Live: 10/23/2017 5:23:00 PM ...

First class service
Review by t. murphy on 10/30/2017 2:05 PM

Glen and Evelyn did a fantastic job in getting my car from Georgia to Nevada on budget and quicker than then expected. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of auto transporting. World [More]

newer equip.
Review by edward vesel on 10/27/2017 1:50 PM

My driver kept in touch with me all the way,took great care of the car. told them I wanted the car on top & not the bottom of the trailor. she came on top. very nice and clean driver. I will use them [More]

Daughters car from N.C. to Florida
Review by adrianne harvey on 10/4/2017 5:44 PM

Everything was perfect from beginning to end. There was no damage to my daughters car and the very polite driver arrived early. I work for an Attorney who has used their services before and has told [More]

Car shipped from PA to WA
Review by steve geisenhoff on 9/28/2017 12:27 PM

After getting the run around from several other haulers, I contacted Car Shippers LLC. Both Evelyn and Glen were friendly and answered all my questions. They went out of their way to help me and gave [More]

Car Shipper USA LLC
I've moved over a dozen cars with Carshi
Review by joe odam on 9/27/2017 7:27 PM

just moved another higher end sports car and Glenn and crew never let me down. Wouldn't ever go anywhere else with my business. Their prices are low, they only work with properly qualified companies a [More]

Car Shipper USA LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions