Davie, Florida

Car Shipper USA LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Car Shipper USA LLC

More Info for Car Shipper USA LLC

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE
Review by on 7/10/2019 7:45 AM

Glen was the consummate professional: knowledgeable , quick, and diligent. Was sending a commercial vehicle from FL to AZ, did not have high hopes based on previous calls to other companies. Glen' [More]

Excellent service!
Review by on 5/29/2019 11:58 AM

Had a very positive experience! Glen helped me every step of the way and made this a great experience. Communication was top notch and everything was well arranged! Highly recommended!

Great Experience
Review by on 5/2/2019 7:51 PM

I am very pleased with the experience I had with Glen and Car Shipper USA. I needed to transport my vehicle from Illinois to Davie, FL and everything went off without a hitch. Glen jumped right on m [More]

Best and most reliable
Review by on 4/4/2019 10:08 PM

Glen was great had an in-op antique car needed moved from California to Florida he had a shipper lined up within 2 hours excellent communication daily updates car arrived when it was supposed to will [More]

Car Shipper USA LLC
Called Glen, he got a shipper the same d
Review by on 4/4/2019 8:57 PM

Called Glen, he got a shipper the same day. Car was picked up the next day at ten am. Much quicker than expected. Delivered two days later. No issues. Thank you Glen.

Punctual and reliable
Review by on 2/18/2019 8:45 PM

Fast service... I needed a transport two days later and Glen called me right away to book it. Best price out of any other companies I called. Driver was on time and friendly car was delivered same day [More]

THE VERY BEST IN CLASSIC AUTO TRANSPORT
Review by on 2/14/2019 10:36 PM

As a classic car enthusiast, I’ve transported classic cars around the country for 25 years. I’ve never used such a hands on shipper as Glen. He walk me through the last two shipments and made sure I w [More]

Car Shipper USA Experience
Review by on 2/7/2019 11:25 AM

Glen and Evelyn as always, did an excellent job for me. I have been using them for many years and they always come through with excellent service and customer service. This auto transport was handle [More]

Terrible experience
Review by on 2/4/2019 11:58 PM

I have shipped 3 or 4 cars over the past 5 years and this was an unbelievably bad experience. I picked this company based on a reference. I received a quote that was the second highest of the 10 I r [More]

Glen Holsman - Car was Picked Up on Fri & Delivered Sunday (from Houston, TX - Atlanta, GA) as I told the customer it would take 2-3 days, total rate $550.00. There's no excuse for any lack of communication on drive...

EXCEPTIONAL !!!!!!!!!!
Review by on 1/16/2019 2:41 PM

We have used Car Shipper USA numerous times and have been consistently provided with EXCEPTIONAL service every time. Glen sincerely cares about his clients and goes above and beyond the call of duty [More]

Shipping My Auto's
Review by on 1/10/2019 4:17 PM

Glenn is great. Jumps right on it for me every time. Stays in contact and is on top of it from beginning to end. Shipped many many cars with him. Thanks.

Carshipper Always Comes Through
Review by on 11/20/2018 11:34 AM

Whenever I need a vehicle shipped across state lines, my go-to is always CarShipper USA. They have come through with flying colors on any/all shipments that I've requested whether the vehicles be big [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 11/5/2018 10:49 AM

Evelyn and Glen were very proactive in handling my request. Everything was handled in a timely manner, from vehicle pickup to delivery, and I was kept in the loop the entire time. My experience was st [More]

Best Service Ever
Review by on 10/30/2018 6:49 PM

This was the best transport service that i’ve ever used. Call Glen before you call anyone else. He did want all the other companies said could not be done. I called that morning my car was loaded in [More]

Car Shipper USA
Review by on 10/20/2018 2:18 PM

Our first time shipping a vehicle from Naples, Fl to Michigan. Glen was very efficient. Was able to locate a driver within an hour of our initial contact with Car Shipper and it was on its way within [More]

Repeat customer
Review by on 10/10/2018 2:49 PM

This is my second time using car shipper USA. Glen and his team are quick, polite and got me my vehicle as expected.After speaking with other shipping companies, the level of customer service and k [More]

Vehicle Transported
Review by on 10/6/2018 4:40 PM

Glen Brought Me Back From The Dead. I Was Trying For Almost 1 Week To Have My Convertible SUV Transported From The Seller In Pennsylvania To Me The Buyer In New York. All I Received Was LIE After Lie [More]

Very Satisfied Customer
Review by on 9/12/2018 3:53 PM

Glenn was terrific! My car was shipped from MA to IL. Glenn got back to me within a hour with a shipper to pick-up the next day. The car arrived at my home the next morning after pickup! Friendly, [More]

AWESOME
Review by on 9/11/2018 8:02 PM

Glen was super helpful and responsive! My car went across country in about 5-6 days. If you're looking to have your car towed, you should totally go with carshipperusa! :)

Car Shipper USA LLC
Outstanding - Top of their Game!
Review by on 8/27/2018 5:11 PM

This company, and most of all Glenn, is awesome. I had a difficult transport and Glenn got it done and ON TIME without a hitch! I had to write a review because too many people are quick to complain wh [More]

Car shippment
Review by on 8/21/2018 10:15 AM

Everything went great from start to finish. Glen kept us informed and put in a follow up call to make sure we were satisfied. In addition their price was about $300 less than most competitors.

Easy, Affordable, and On Time
Review by on 8/18/2018 6:46 PM

First time having to ship a car and Glen and Car Shipper USA came recommended highly, not to mention he had the most competitive quote. Communication was easy and timely, always speaking with Glen and [More]

Glen
Review by on 5/25/2018 10:30 PM

First time i used a shipping company. Glen was awesome and a huge help in getting my truck delivered to me. I would definitely use again if i need anything shipped.

The Best There is
Review by on 5/25/2018 8:29 AM

I've used Glen several times to ship my cars and he has always done a fantastic job. Unlike other brokers I've used who take the order and wait for a truck, he actively works the file to find a truck [More]

Shipment of my car
Review by on 4/20/2018 12:48 PM

I just moved to Boca Raton from Illinois and needed to have my car shipped; the quotes I received from other companies were daunting, to say the least. Fortunately, my new housemate knew a friend, Gle [More]

Peace of mind
Review by on 4/18/2018 10:19 AM

Glen at Car Shipper USA has come through Again! I have used Glenn's service 3 times now. I get the best price possible, but more importantly, I KNOW he is using drivers and trucks that will take care [More]

The greatest
Review by on 4/17/2018 6:41 PM

Have bee using Glen for shipping my cars from New York to Florida many times. Always on time at pickup and delivery. the driver has been Giovanni. Glens Mom is 82 years old and is still working with G [More]

5 Great Experiences
Review by on 4/2/2018 10:45 AM

I just completed my 5th booking with Glenn in the last 16 months. I started using his company in December 2016 when I had a truck transported from Florida. Since then I have had three transported from [More]

Lincoln continental 1962
Review by on 1/21/2018 9:57 AM

Awesome service from beginning to end! Easy to schedule, pick up and delivery dates right on target! Tough to do in the middle of winter. Excellent communication with all, special thanks to Paul our d [More]

Car Shipper USA LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions