Rockville, Maryland

BullDog Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BullDog Transport

More Info for BullDog Transport

Bulldog was super!
Review by on 2/15/2017 10:46 AM

A big thanks to Bulldog for the great customer service and for the speedy delivery of my vehicle. The driver was very courteous and professional and he called me twice along the way to update me. Th [More]

BullDog Transport
All but for an act of G-d
Review by on 1/16/2017 7:09 PM

Cody at Bulldog Auto Transport was knowledgable and reassuring for someone shipping their first ( a very sentimental ) car from the midwest to California. He contracted with a company whose driver was [More]

Golf cart delivery to Nevada
Review by on 11/29/2016 11:24 PM

I would like to say thank you to the entire Bulldog staff and expecially the truck driver (Shawn) who gets 5 stars himself. Shawn represents the company very well, he was early, professional, knowledg [More]

Bulldog Auto Transport is a first-class
Review by on 6/29/2016 9:28 AM

Bulldog Auto Transport provided courteous and efficient service from initial contact to final delivery. I was most impressed with their customer care. Cody Dyer kept us in the loop at every step in th [More]

Awesome experience
Review by on 6/10/2016 6:30 PM

Shipping my car via Bulldog Transport was a great decision to make! Cody was always prompt to answer my questions and concerns. He kept me informed of the process and was simply awesome! I believe the [More]

Excellent company: Returning customer
Review by on 12/19/2014 10:30 AM

This company was considerate to my concerns and always responding to my calls promptly. This is the second time I have used Bulldog Transport. Both times the service was excellent and the cars arrived [More]

Rick - Thanks Jon for your continued support. We hope to work with you again soon Happy Holidays

Excellent Service
Review by on 12/10/2014 6:18 PM

I have used Bulldog for several years now. They have gone out of their way to be helpful. My husband passed away last February, and they went out of their way to get my car back to Michigan as quickly [More]

Rick - Thank you for your business, Happy Holidays

Great Service Good price
Review by on 11/22/2014 9:48 AM

Bulldog was the most economic agency that I found to ship my mazda protegé from miami to brooklyn Mike was great helping me with the transacction he speaks spanish! Which was very conviniece fo [More]

Rick - Thank you for your business Rosalina, we were very happy to work with you. Happy holidays

Ferrari Transport
Review by on 10/21/2014 2:19 PM

I bought a rare Ferrari and it had to be picked up at a certain date and time. I contacted a ton of shippers but the only one that made it happen was Rafael at Bulldog Transport. We only had 5 days to [More]

Rick - Thank you for your patience throughout this entire process, customers like yourself makes this easy. Hope to work with you soon.

Spirit of Service
Review by on 10/20/2014 11:17 AM

The delivery driver in Missouri went above and beyond the call of duty to assist my stepdaughter at the delivery point. He drove the car to her location a couple of blocks away so she would not have [More]

Rick - Always great to see some feedback! thank you for your business

Review by on 10/8/2014 11:35 PM

My car arrived yesterday afternoon safe and sound! Alfonzo was so accommodating, professional and always looking out for my best interest. (He could not drive his big rig into my neighborhood for deli [More]

Rick - Thanks for the excellent review, and thank you for your business

BullDog Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions