Budget Auto Shipping
Miami, Florida

Budget Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Budget Auto Shipping

More Info for Budget Auto Shipping

Budget Auto Shipping BEWARE-These guys are crooks- Damaged my
Review by on 8/4/2017 4:26 PM

MY JEEP WAS TRASHED! Camilo for budget auto shipping called the morning my jeep was picked up and raised the price a 100. My jeep was severely damaged by the driver he sent. Neither he or the driver [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Excellent service and early
Review by on 10/25/2016 1:10 PM

Received my Nissan Versa yesterday in Aurora, Illinois. I'm extremely satisfied with the convenience and speed with which I was able to ship my vehicle across the country. My car arrived safe and soun [More]

Budget Auto Shipping auto transport experience
Review by on 7/19/2016 10:46 AM

This was my first time ever having a car transported. Auto budget got me the best price compared to everyone else I spoke to. Everyone said because the car had no motor it was such a hassle to ship. T [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Veronica Jaime
Review by on 6/14/2016 1:16 PM

Veronica is who helped me through budget shipping and she is simply stellar. She is so efficient and the ultimate problem solver. she deserves a bonus or award or something because she rocks!!

Budget Auto Shipping Cheap and on time
Review by on 2/7/2016 4:08 PM

Shipped my vehicle to Hawaii using Horizon auto shipping(Kyle Hallmark). Horizon was late and consistent with excuses causing my car to be over 30 days late. Budget got it right thanks to Veronica

Budget Auto Shipping fraudulent operation
Review by on 2/1/2016 6:06 PM

Camilo assured me that every carrier he books maintains $75k insurance coverage then booked my Range Rover on an unlicensed and uninsured transport carrier named AB & Father located in Hialeah FL and [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Hawaii to Arizona
Review by on 8/5/2015 3:46 PM

I had expected the transport of my car from Hawaii to Arizona to be an ordeal. Budget made it an absolute breeze. The process was explained in great detail so I was fully aware of what to expect. The [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Long Wait Times
Review by on 7/28/2015 9:12 PM

I just shipped my 2011 Dodge Avenger from Honolulu, HI to Oakland, CA via Budget Auto Shipping. Here are the basics of my experience with Budget. Drop Off I called on Friday, July 10th to book a r [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Car late, increased cost
Review by on 6/30/2015 2:53 PM

setting up appointment was fine. dropping off was fine, but that was with Matson in Hawaii. One day before my car was due to arrive I called Budget and spoke with Veronica. She stated that she did [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Car transportation
Review by on 6/24/2015 1:12 PM

I am happy I found this company online for my moving needs Veronica was very knowledgable and prompted to help me on the process I will not only use their service again but also I will recommend the [More]

Budget Auto Shipping my review
Review by on 6/3/2015 8:19 PM

A stressful move to Hawaii requires great timing from the companies you choose. Though we chosed Budget based on price, they had great customer service. All you can ask is that they pick things up a [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Happy Customer
Review by on 5/15/2015 6:01 PM

I have already referred an Air Force person (Colorado Springs to FL), I was very pleased from the moment I spoke to Veronica Jaime, courteous, helpful and received all my calls herself. She was hones [More]

Budget Auto Shipping RECOMMENDED WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!
Review by on 2/14/2015 11:32 AM

Couldn’t be happier with the services we got from Budget Auto Shipping! Veronica worked with me responsibly and diligently and the experience from the moment I called to the date we got the c [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Budget really came through for me
Review by on 11/4/2014 5:06 PM

Budget, and Gerson, whom I dealt with at Budget, was nothing but polite and helpful during this stressful process of shipping a car. Though I had issues with the driving company, not Budget, Gerson mi [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Professional Liars
Review by on 9/25/2014 2:24 PM

These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car from CA to HI with them and it still hasn't arriv [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Budget Auto Shipping Delivered!!
Review by on 9/9/2014 2:00 PM

Gerson provided such excellent customer service. If it is your first time shipping a car across country you are no doubt leery of the whole process and worried about getting scammed. I researched and [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Fine job, only one small problem.
Review by on 9/7/2014 11:43 AM

They were fast, pleasant and careful with my car. My one concern was the notice to pick up the car, I was told it would be 12-24 hours before but the driver called 30 minutes away. Luckily my relative [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Transported 57 Chevy
Review by on 8/12/2014 1:20 PM

I have used Budget Auto Shipping quite often, and their service is excellent, My go to guy has been Gerson and he is hands on. Every transporter should have a guy like Gerson!!!

Budget Auto Shipping DO NOT USE!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE. LAIRS. D
Review by on 8/12/2014 10:04 AM

do not use this company!!! this has been the most frustrating experience. we have been lied to for 30 days. our car was picked up in va... three days late. we were told that our car would be deliver [More]

Camilo - This customer was an unfortunate and unavoidable circumstance. The Carrier which was assigned to pick up her vehicle, CTG Enterprises had an accident and the driver was hospitalized. She believes we l...

Budget Auto Shipping Vehicle Transport
Review by on 8/8/2014 11:32 AM

Hired Budget Auto Shipping to transport vehicle from Ohio to Florida. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered ealy. Extremely pleasant experience and Alex Durant was in constant communication unti [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Alex Duran
Review by on 5/19/2014 7:55 PM

Budget Auto Shipping's Alex Duran has transported vehicles from Texas, Hawaii and Oklahoma for me. Everything went without a problem and for the price quoted which I thought was a solid value. He t [More]

Budget Auto Shipping communication
Review by on 5/16/2014 11:13 AM

budget auto went way above and beyond to accomplish customer satisifaction.my contact person constantly stayed in touch with me to keep me informed.i would not use any other carrier.after speaking and [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Car never picked up
Review by on 5/8/2014 12:05 PM

I chose budget because it had so many good reviews. I booked about two months prior to my date. I never had contact from the company until a week prior to my move date. (With the exception of me conta [More]

Budget Auto Shipping veh. transport
Review by on 5/2/2014 11:04 AM

Dont waste your time calling around, I already did that. Call alex @Budget auto shipping one call picked up my daughters car in phily in a few hours, delivered to my other daughters door step in del r [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Great Job
Review by on 4/30/2014 10:17 AM

This was the first time I had a car shipped. My daughter is in the Coast Guard and she was just transferred to Cleveland. It made sense to keep 2500 miles off the care, and the wear and tear off my [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Vehicle transport
Review by on 4/21/2014 9:57 AM

I had a 1966 Catalina picked up in Idaho I bought on E-Bay and shipped to me in Michigan. The trucker was excellent to deal with and he kept in contact with me. Alex was quick with getting it schedule [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Terrible experience
Review by on 4/16/2014 2:06 PM

My experience with Budget auto shippers was unbelievable. I purchased a vehicle to ship to hawaii. The original pickup was scheduled for Duluth Mn. Which is 2 hours south of where I live. Budget Conta [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Shipping My Jeep
Review by on 4/4/2014 11:10 AM

Sending my Jeep to my son in Camp Lejeune, NC was one of the most frustrating experiences I have undertaken. I thought it would be simple, find a few carriers on the internet, and negotiate a good de [More]

Budget Auto Shipping Budget Auto Shipping Review
Review by on 2/21/2014 8:18 AM

Very happy with the service, they were on time for PICK UP and delivery, definitely will use them again next year Thanks Alex.

Budget Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions