Miami, Florida

Budget Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Budget Auto Shipping

More Info for Budget Auto Shipping

unperformed service
Review by on 5/24/2018 7:44 PM

Got a quote on 5/10/2018 pickup was for 5/11/2018 still not picked up on 5/21/2018 called , customer service , rude and very unprofessional, canceled and got a better company that picked it up next da [More]

The worst experience
Review by on 5/21/2018 3:30 PM

The customer associate was not cooperative, not responsive. Driver did not call and car not picked without notice. Totally unreliable. Tried to call n e mail... no response. Really weird

Budget Auto Shipping
Transporting our vehicles from overseas.
Review by on 5/11/2018 2:05 PM

Budget auto shipping is responsive, patient, professional, and pleasant to work with. We walk away feeling it was an extremely positive experience, we're extremely pleased and satisfied with the resul [More]

Budget Auto Shipping
I'm so happy that I found this company!!
Review by on 4/24/2018 10:04 AM

I had a great experience with them. They transported my car from LA to NY. They were on time, flexible and very polite in any circumstances. I will strongly recommend them and will use them again if I [More]

Very Professional
Review by on 4/24/2018 6:42 AM

I was honestly having hard time finding a good company that can help me move my car from SF to LA. With all the other moving related logistics this was stressing me out. After discussing various comp [More]

Excellent Job!
Review by on 4/24/2018 6:18 AM

Amazing company great communication . The driver from the truck had an amazing and very Good service skills . Amazing attitude I will recommend them any time . They took my old Mercedes from LA bell c [More]

Budget Auto Shipping
very happy with the whole process
Review by on 4/23/2018 1:57 PM

Smooth, fast process throughout! Everything was handled quickly by email and phone. I decided to ship my car from Chicago to Los Angeles. It was picked up on Wednesday, left town on Thursday, and I re [More]

Great experience with Budget
Review by on 4/5/2018 12:30 PM

I used Budget to ship my antique car from S. Carolina to New Jersey. They gave me a free internet quote and offered a 2 day pickup from the date I called. John Ramos handled my account and he was exce [More]

Honest no BS
Review by on 2/11/2018 10:31 PM

I decided to go with auto budget shipping because they were upfront with their information and fees. they set the right expectation. I was hesitant but surprisingly satisfied with the entire process. [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 2/11/2018 8:39 PM

Amazing service got a car sent from Miami to Colorado in 3 Days. I would highly recommend Budget Auto Shipping for any of your transportation needs. Very professional people to work with.It was such [More]

Budget Auto Shipping
BEWARE-These guys are crooks- Damaged my
Review by on 8/4/2017 4:26 PM

MY JEEP WAS TRASHED! Camilo for budget auto shipping called the morning my jeep was picked up and raised the price a 100. My jeep was severely damaged by the driver he sent. Neither he or the driver [More]

Excellent service and early
Review by on 10/25/2016 1:10 PM

Received my Nissan Versa yesterday in Aurora, Illinois. I'm extremely satisfied with the convenience and speed with which I was able to ship my vehicle across the country. My car arrived safe and soun [More]

auto transport experience
Review by on 7/19/2016 10:46 AM

This was my first time ever having a car transported. Auto budget got me the best price compared to everyone else I spoke to. Everyone said because the car had no motor it was such a hassle to ship. T [More]

Veronica Jaime
Review by on 6/14/2016 1:16 PM

Veronica is who helped me through budget shipping and she is simply stellar. She is so efficient and the ultimate problem solver. she deserves a bonus or award or something because she rocks!!

Cheap and on time
Review by on 2/7/2016 4:08 PM

Shipped my vehicle to Hawaii using Horizon auto shipping(Kyle Hallmark). Horizon was late and consistent with excuses causing my car to be over 30 days late. Budget got it right thanks to Veronica

fraudulent operation
Review by on 2/1/2016 6:06 PM

Camilo assured me that every carrier he books maintains $75k insurance coverage then booked my Range Rover on an unlicensed and uninsured transport carrier named AB & Father located in Hialeah FL and [More]

Hawaii to Arizona
Review by on 8/5/2015 3:46 PM

I had expected the transport of my car from Hawaii to Arizona to be an ordeal. Budget made it an absolute breeze. The process was explained in great detail so I was fully aware of what to expect. The [More]

Long Wait Times
Review by on 7/28/2015 9:12 PM

I just shipped my 2011 Dodge Avenger from Honolulu, HI to Oakland, CA via Budget Auto Shipping. Here are the basics of my experience with Budget. Drop Off I called on Friday, July 10th to book a r [More]

Car late, increased cost
Review by on 6/30/2015 2:53 PM

setting up appointment was fine. dropping off was fine, but that was with Matson in Hawaii. One day before my car was due to arrive I called Budget and spoke with Veronica. She stated that she did [More]

Car transportation
Review by on 6/24/2015 1:12 PM

I am happy I found this company online for my moving needs Veronica was very knowledgable and prompted to help me on the process I will not only use their service again but also I will recommend the [More]

my review
Review by on 6/3/2015 8:19 PM

A stressful move to Hawaii requires great timing from the companies you choose. Though we chosed Budget based on price, they had great customer service. All you can ask is that they pick things up a [More]

Happy Customer
Review by on 5/15/2015 6:01 PM

I have already referred an Air Force person (Colorado Springs to FL), I was very pleased from the moment I spoke to Veronica Jaime, courteous, helpful and received all my calls herself. She was hones [More]

Budget Auto Shipping
RECOMMENDED WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!
Review by on 2/14/2015 11:32 AM

Couldn’t be happier with the services we got from Budget Auto Shipping! Veronica worked with me responsibly and diligently and the experience from the moment I called to the date we got the c [More]

Budget Auto Shipping
Budget really came through for me
Review by on 11/4/2014 5:06 PM

Budget, and Gerson, whom I dealt with at Budget, was nothing but polite and helpful during this stressful process of shipping a car. Though I had issues with the driving company, not Budget, Gerson mi [More]

Professional Liars
Review by on 9/25/2014 2:24 PM

These people are all sweetness and smiles until your deposit is in hand at which point you could drop dead and they wouldn't care. I shipped my car from CA to HI with them and it still hasn't arriv [More]

Budget Auto Shipping
Budget Auto Shipping Delivered!!
Review by on 9/9/2014 2:00 PM

Gerson provided such excellent customer service. If it is your first time shipping a car across country you are no doubt leery of the whole process and worried about getting scammed. I researched and [More]

Budget Auto Shipping
Fine job, only one small problem.
Review by on 9/7/2014 11:43 AM

They were fast, pleasant and careful with my car. My one concern was the notice to pick up the car, I was told it would be 12-24 hours before but the driver called 30 minutes away. Luckily my relative [More]

Transported 57 Chevy
Review by on 8/12/2014 1:20 PM

I have used Budget Auto Shipping quite often, and their service is excellent, My go to guy has been Gerson and he is hands on. Every transporter should have a guy like Gerson!!!

DO NOT USE!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE. LAIRS. D
Review by on 8/12/2014 10:04 AM

do not use this company!!! this has been the most frustrating experience. we have been lied to for 30 days. our car was picked up in va... three days late. we were told that our car would be deliver [More]

Camilo - This customer was an unfortunate and unavoidable circumstance. The Carrier which was assigned to pick up her vehicle, CTG Enterprises had an accident and the driver was hospitalized. She believes we l...

Budget Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions