Miami, Florida

Boss Auto Transport , Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Boss Auto Transport , Inc.

More Info for Boss Auto Transport , Inc.

We are currently one of the leading auto shipper in the industry used by most dealers in south florida, Our industry 24 hour leading customer service and unparalleled commitment to our clients are part of the reason why customer continue to use Boss Auto Transport, we make it easy for you! Your just one call away from getting your vehicle transported. At Boss Auto Transport we are committed to excellent customer service because we know your vehicle is a valuable investment that must be protected. When you ship your car with an experienced auto transport service like us you can rest assured your vehicle is safe and will arrive on a guaranteed schedule. Contact one of our agents today and arrange for easy delivery of your car to any destination in the country!

Boss Auto Transport , Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Boss Auto Transport , Inc.'s Website
    Miami, Florida

Rip off
      Review by on 9/2/2016 4:02 PM

My friend payed in dec2015 for pickup of 2 cars Phoenix to pittsburgh, was scheduled for May 2016, never showed all sorts of excuses , it's now August 2016 and still no refund,doesnt matter who you ta [More]

Fraudulent and shady dealings
      Review by on 7/22/2016 5:53 PM

Boss auto transport are shady dealers. They charged me $938 and gave my car to some carrier company. Then after my car was picked up they told me that they would refund my $800 to my account and I wou [More]