Lake Forest, Illinois

Bears Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Bears Transport

More Info for Bears Transport

Licensed and Bonded Broker dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. A+ Rated and Better Business Bureau Accredited Request a Quote directly from us , 847-810-7641

Bears Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Bears Transport's Website
    Lake Forest, Illinois

Cross Country Car Ship
      Review by on 7/15/2018 12:29 PM

Bears Transport is a trustworthy company. I figured going from Florida to Washington with a car would be a difficult process, but Liz made it simple and straightforward. The agreement was not complica [More]

Great first experience!
      Review by on 7/9/2018 10:01 AM

Great first experience shipping my car! Shipped my car from MA to OH. I received an accurate quote, unlike a few other car shipping companies. Worked with Frank who made the process stress free and an [More]

Excellent Service
      Review by on 7/4/2018 9:43 PM

I think this is the first time I write a review online. I wanted to take a minute and give Bears Transport and Liz a 5 Star review. Liz was excellent in providing a quote within minutes and then confi [More]