Villa Park, Illinois

BKK Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for BKK Transport

More Info for BKK Transport

Very experienced company
Review by on 10/3/2018 12:14 AM

First I want thank you for the very careful and high quality of service.Also very experienced shipping experts are this company.They know the business very well how works and how to do it in most effe [More]

Outstanding service
Review by on 10/2/2018 11:42 AM

I am very satisfied and happy with this provider car shipping company BKK TRANSPORT.I was worry about how will be done becay was my first time shipment but they explained all and I became comfortable [More]

BKK TTRANSPORT AND BROKERAGE - Thank you for your good bussiness and feedback BKK TRANSPORT Phone: 888-666-2202 Email info@bkktransport.com Email bkktransportinc@gmail.com

BKK Transport
Very satisfied and perfect service
Review by on 9/26/2018 3:05 PM

This company Professional and honest that I wanted to have service my car transport.My coworker used them in the past and recommended and after delivery I was very happy .Thats the best can be done

Zero star
Review by on 8/14/2018 3:24 PM

From transport reviews.com I decided to give BKK a chance. I went to their website and placed an order to move my car from CA to NY on August 7, 2018, provided my CC information for $150 deposit. I [More]

BKK TTRANSPORT AND BROKERAGE - This customer left us a fake review for no reason.Order confirmation was sent to him by email right after he made the booking online and he never called us or emailed us after that we tried to reach m...

Car Transport
Review by on 7/27/2018 1:57 PM

I contracted BKK Transport to haul off my daughters jeep from Dallas, Tx to Travis AirForce Base in Fairfield California. I felt skepitcal about some of the bad reviews, especially from Iam/the drive [More]

Well done and experienced
Review by on 12/15/2017 7:05 PM

This shipping was my second time and I this time was very good all compare to last time I have shiped my vehicle with another company and they had few problems that I decided to go with BKK TRANSPORT. [More]

On time Shipping
Review by on 12/11/2017 11:04 PM

I bought by car out of state and dealer recommended this company to me and I was able to ship it without spending my time to look for shipping company.BKK TRANSPORT did good job and I was able to rec [More]

Very happy with service
Review by on 12/10/2017 7:00 PM

Very happy and good job.After hiring few companies to ship my vehicle still was not able to locate trucker in the area because the location was not big city and was not close to any highway but this [More]

Good overall service
Review by on 11/9/2017 12:04 AM

My experience with BKK TRANSPORT was overall good.No complains .I had to move my car from il to tx and they were closed to my house and car was picked up with no delay .At delivery location my friend [More]

Great service
Review by on 9/24/2017 11:19 AM

My vehicle was picked up from my friends house and this company BKK TRANSPORT was able to work out in advance with him from work and i was really comfortable with that .I can ask for more than that a [More]

Vintage Collector Car
Review by on 11/3/2016 11:37 AM

1940's Pontiac shipped from Washington State to New Jersey. Ian was great, was always available through text and phone and kept in contact from his side throughout. Driver was terrific if not the mo [More]

Easy shipping experience
Review by on 9/7/2016 1:57 PM

I have never shipped a vehicle and was nervous about the process but BKK was very helpful, honest, and easy to contact from start to finish. They provided me with a phone call with arrival time the da [More]

car shipment
Review by on 9/7/2016 12:02 PM

The driver was a couple hours late on the window time that he gave me, but that's not too bad. The service is great and the cost of shipping is also reasonable. I plan to use BKK Transportation agai [More]

BKK Transport
Transporting Vintage collector car.
Review by on 8/3/2016 11:47 AM

Tommy the trucker kept in touch by phone to let us know the timing to our destination and meeting. Car arrived and was unloaded safely. We would use BKK Transport again when we purchase a vehicle lo [More]

Price increased $150 after Agreement was
Review by on 8/1/2016 2:15 PM

We were originally quoted $450 but then Ian couldn't find a truck and asked for an additional $200 after the agreement was signed. At the end of the day we agreed to increase the price $150 from the [More]

BKK TTRANSPORT AND BROKERAGE - Customer requested himself the price to be increased because he did not have time to wait as was agreed at the time of booking and we told him that faster pick up cost $150 extra and he was agreed.We...

Jeep shipped from Ohio to Utah
Review by on 8/26/2015 9:51 AM

Had jeep wrangler shipped from Cincinnati to Salt Lake. Driver was courteous and professional. Car was picked up on time and delivered a day early. BKK Transport was easy to deal with and the cost [More]

Most reliable service
Review by on 8/2/2015 1:23 PM

Most reliable company I have ever used compared to other 10 companies. Can not be better than this service. Locating a trucker with theirs logistics services is more than I was expecting .Very honest [More]

Excellent Car carriers
Review by on 7/23/2015 3:36 PM

They have moved my car and delivered all items safely and on time. Would recommend to friends. [More]

Go with BKK
Review by on 7/22/2015 9:14 AM

My experience with BKK was excellent and I highly recommend them. I have to admit, after putting in for a quote here at transport reviews. BKK was not the first company I called, even though they wer [More]

excellent and timely delivery
Review by on 6/30/2015 8:05 PM

first time experience. Move went like a breeze. Ian is upfront and honest. Timely delivery . Gives a definite window when driver picks up the car and delivers for sure and doesnt leave you stranded. [More]

BKK Transport
BKK transport gave excellent custosmer s
Review by on 6/26/2015 5:46 PM

I like this compaby and would recommed them to anybody. They told me and kept in touch with me from the date I booked for their service till the truck was delivered to me. They also gave me good disco [More]

1973 Mustang Mach 1 Transport
Review by on 4/4/2015 11:30 AM

I recieved a few offers to transport my new working project (1971 Mustang Mach 1) out all the companies BKK Transport work out times and schedule with the seller to ensure pick up in a semi/holiday ( [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 3/30/2015 11:53 AM

Excellent service. I have shipped with a lot of different shippers and these guys were great. I dealt with Ian at BKK. He answered the phone every time I called and responded to email very quickly. Co [More]

Outstanding service
Review by on 2/18/2015 7:27 PM

Well done job. Very professional team. I was surprised how good was the shipment. Driver called me in advance for pick up and delivery as was told. He load the vehicle very carefully and he came to my [More]

2014 Silverado 1500 from Idaho to Chicag
Review by on 2/18/2015 8:37 AM

I was definitely hesitant to use BKK as they were far and away cheaper than any other brokerage company i was looking at by at least $300. But after talking with Ian I went ahead and went with them. H [More]

BKK TTRANSPORT AND BROKERAGE - Thank you so much for all .Please Contact us anytime at Phone 888-666-2202 or visit www.bkktransport.com email us at info@bkktransport.com Send us Text Message to 773-467-7917 Thanks Sales T...

Review by on 2/17/2015 6:30 PM

Ian and the driver were outstanding. We shipped a 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII from Las Vegas, NV to Aurora, CO. The Mark VIII had the motor and trans removed and the entire air suspension system were no [More]

damaged vehicle
Review by on 1/28/2015 1:32 AM

Vehicle was picked up and delivered in reasonable time but broker should have done due diligence on third party carrier. A &D Auto Carrier Group of Hialeah, Fl delivered car crashed at destination [More]

BKK TTRANSPORT AND BROKERAGE - Was minor damage and Insurance company and driver did cover and paid for the repair and Everythying is fine but customer is not happy .He wants to get paid cover for the damage 50 percent higher tha...

Excellent service by BKK
Review by on 11/7/2014 12:15 AM

This company is unbelievable, this is my second request. They have been outstanding ever since and has excellent service. For sure I will use this Company again on my next vehicle transport. Not onl [More]

Ian at BKK Transport was Outstanding
Review by on 10/21/2014 9:42 PM

Sharing an excellent experience with BKK Transport. Ian did a great job following up on pricing, timing and providing driver contact information. Our car arrived in perfect condition in less than 24 h [More]

BKK Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions