Avon Moving And Storage LLC
Avon Indiana, Long Beach California, Avon, CT Avon New York, Jacksonville Florida, WPB FL,MA, CT,WY,,

Avon Moving And Storage LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Avon Moving And Storage LLC

More Info for Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Avon Moving and Storage is a fully licensed, insured and bonded. We are also licensed as a Property and Household Moving Broker through Department of Transportation. Avon Moving and Storage is one of the few brokerage companies in this industry where you can work exclusively with the owner who will make all your shipping arrangements for your transport , and not a sales agent or customer service representative.

Avon Moving and Storage is one of the few brokerage companies in this industry where you can work exclusively with the owner who will make all your shipping arrangements for your transport , and not a sales agent or customer service representative. Avon Moving and Storage is a fully licensed, insured and bonded. We are also licensed as a Property and Household Moving Broker through Department of Transportation. 562.305.1897

Image title

Avon Moving And Storage LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Avon Moving And Storage LLC 's Website

SCAM! STAY AWAY!
      Review by on 1/16/2020 5:28 PM

I booked with Avon in December of 2019 to ship my car from Arizona to Wisconsin. They were the first ones to contact me and offered me a great price... I can see why. I paid the deposit and was given [More]

Avon Moving Company
      Review by on 1/13/2020 3:35 PM

Ted And Daira Was Very Pleasant And Courtesy They Told Me When My Vehicle Was Going To Be Picked Up And It Was Just Like They Had Stated It Thank You All At Avon Moving Company Will Be Using You All A [More]

Fast Professional Delivery
      Review by on 1/12/2020 12:30 PM

I can say enough about the customer service I received the dispatcher and driver stayed in contact with me the entire process and even gave me courtesy call 5 hours before arrival and confirmed drop o [More]

Image title