San Diego, California

Autoline Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Autoline Transport

More Info for Autoline Transport

Autoline Transport shipped my car in 3 d
Review by on 3/14/2019 5:07 PM

Christina Hunt did a great job setting up my car shipment from Houston to Los Angeles. She took great care of every detail of my order and made sure my car was picked up before my flight. My car arri [More]

100% Recommend
Review by on 3/4/2019 3:47 PM

I'm not one to usually leave a review on sites however I feel that I need to thank Autoline Transport for the service they gave me! Having being quoted $800 for shipping from CA to TX I was already pl [More]

Very professional and delivered
Review by on 2/19/2019 6:39 PM

Very professional and delivered our car fast and safe. Christina was very informative, detailed, and organized which is reassuring in these types of situations. I really appreciated her taking the tim [More]

Nightmare experience
Review by on 1/27/2019 7:56 PM

This is a real review. A lot of those "GOOD" reviews are fake. If you are thinking about using this company to transport your car, DON'T BIG mistake!!! My husband and I put down $400 deposit to ship o [More]

AutoLine
Review by on 1/11/2019 4:09 PM

Horrible, dishonest and unprofessional company…Please do yourself a favor and stay away from AutoLine. I wish I had seen all the bad reviews prior to give a $200 deposit to Heidi Hill. They are very p [More]

Highly recommend calling Heidi
Review by on 10/26/2018 8:48 PM

I honestly cannot praise Heidi enough! My order was was executed very professionally and my car arrived good time. Heidi has kept me update all the way and made sure everything was ok from the very st [More]

Great Service!
Review by on 2/25/2017 2:46 PM

I liked the commitment christina had given me right from the first phone call and promptness to follow up till my vehicle was delivered to me. I would definetely use their service again and recommen [More]

AWESOME SERVICE
Review by on 2/7/2017 1:06 PM

THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I HAD A CAR SHIPPED WITH THIS COMPANY . CHRISTINA WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH AND THE DRIVER THAT PICKED UP MY CAR WAS GREAT ! I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN . THAN [More]

GREAT Service!
Review by on 1/9/2017 1:20 AM

Having never done this before, shipping your car coast to coast is a daunting task. Working in the apartment rental industry, having trust in movers is not easy. Not only are there tons to choose from [More]

Easy and on time
Review by on 11/12/2016 2:55 AM

Called to ship 2 cars from CA to TX and Christina was easy to talk to and easy to deal with. Once I confirmed dates, she got back to me in 2 days with a few options to choose from. The pickup came on [More]

Autoline Transport
Transporting auto for the first time
Review by on 8/18/2016 8:01 AM

My experience with Autoline was hassel free. Pick up and delivery was smooth and went off without a hitch. The driver of transport was reassuring and friendly. The car arrived at destination in perfe [More]

As good as it gets...
Review by on 8/3/2016 6:36 PM

This will be short because it was a perfect, easy and carefree auto shipping experience! I just bought a new car from Houston and needed to transport it to my home in Anaheim. Went on a google sear [More]

Great Overall Service
Review by on 7/12/2016 8:36 PM

I spoke with Christina and she made my move nice and easy for my son. He was moving from TX back home to CA. The price was best we received (with online coupon code $50 off) and the service seemed to [More]

Quality Work!
Review by on 7/10/2016 12:04 PM

I highly recommend Autoline Transport for their excellent service when I was moving from upstate NY to my new place in Los Angeles. I was expecting the quote to be ridiculously high, but Christina wor [More]

Review by on 6/15/2016 5:01 AM

Christina was very responsive throughout the entire process of getting my car transport from Los Angeles to Brooklyn. She was great to work with and I highly recommend you call her directly. She found [More]

Great Service
Review by on 6/14/2016 4:37 PM

There is a great headache that comes with shipping a car, but Autoline Transport took all of the stress off me. After calling and talking to Heidi Hill, she set up everything for me. She informed me o [More]

Highly Recommended
Review by on 6/14/2016 12:19 PM

I dealt mainly with Christina Hunt who was very quick to schedule the carrier that same day I placed my order. I had ordered with another company that was giving me the run around and failed to pickup [More]

Outstanding Experience
Review by on 6/12/2016 4:05 AM

This company goes the extra mile for customer satisfaction with friendly and professional service. Price was exactly as I was quoted. I'm very satisfied with the service and would definitely recommend [More]

Fast and reliable!
Review by on 6/11/2016 7:49 PM

Autoline Transport brought me the car of my dreams all the way from sunny California, with not even a scratch on it. They brought my new baby home clean as a whistle, and within a reasonable amount of [More]

Autoline Transport
Christina and Mike did an excellent job.
Review by on 6/2/2016 5:19 PM

I had a wonderful experience with Autoline Transport. From the very beginning Christina was professional, helpful, and clear about the entire process. She was easy to talk to and very honest in her [More]

Good Customer Service and Transport Team
Review by on 2/27/2016 1:57 PM

From beginning to end, it was an easy process, we were skeptical on the down payment of $200.00 but we had a pay pal account so we paid it there and it added another $25.00 discount to it, which we we [More]

Review by on 2/25/2016 11:54 AM

Everything was very smooth and very professional employees! On time pickup and delivery! Vehicle was delivered in perfect condition! Highly recommend! Would definitely use this service again if needed [More]

Great customer service!
Review by on 2/24/2016 3:02 PM

What I liked most about hiring Autoline Transport was their customer service, which there seems to be a shortage of today. It was a very quick and painless process, especially the delivery itself, whi [More]

Excellent Experience!
Review by on 2/23/2016 9:23 AM

This is the first time that I have used an auto shipping company and my experience was fantastic! I was a little nervous about moving my car as I had never done this before but they kept me up to day [More]

Review by on 2/22/2016 8:53 PM

I was a bit wary about paying someone to move my car to a completely different state, even a professional company. I've heard too many horror stories about damaged or lost vehicles, waiting days longe [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 2/19/2016 4:47 PM

I helped move an elderly uncle from California to Georgia. Against our advice, he was determined to bring his prized Mustang. After multiple frustrating calls to different carriers, I finally found A [More]

Great service
Review by on 2/19/2016 11:44 AM

The company showed up on time to move my car from California to Arizona, and took very good care of it. No damage and got there on time. Professional company that knows what they're doing and is a wel [More]

Oustanding Customer Service
Review by on 2/18/2016 7:50 PM

I recently moved my mother from Washington to California, where I live. We had no idea how we were going to get her Honda here as well, since she was going to be flying out. I contacted Autoline Trans [More]

Great service!
Review by on 1/30/2016 5:48 PM

When moving across the country from California back to Michigan I needed a reliable company to ship my truck with, I normally drive my own vehicles so I was quite nervous at first but Autoline Transpo [More]

Autoline Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions