Tampa, Florida

Auto Transport Logistics LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport Logistics LLC

More Info for Auto Transport Logistics LLC

service
Review by on 5/10/2018 11:37 AM

Please look elsewhere for a carrier, Damien failed to pickup car or communicate that there were any problems. No one is picking up phones at office or Damien's direct line. Very Poor Service to the [More]

Auto Transport Logistics LLC
Great service both times!!!
Review by on 7/2/2017 12:55 PM

We used this transport company two times and will be using the again! Cliff was excellent and very helpful both times, we had a tight schedule because of baseball for our college age son and he made i [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 7/1/2017 1:11 AM

Cliff was absolutely great! He was knowledgeable and honest when it came to pricing and informing me of how the transporting business works. He answered all questions that I had and his service made m [More]

Great service
Review by on 6/19/2017 11:28 AM

Cliff was very professional and the delivery was prompt. car arrived just as it was on the show room floor. Thank you cliff for superb service and being very informative to the dealership. they were v [More]

Cliff is the best!!
Review by on 5/9/2017 6:39 PM

Cliff was amazing!!! We got a jeep off ebay that was located in the middle of nowhere Nebraska that needed to be transported to Virginia. He came in at the lowest and kept in contact with me throughou [More]

Review for Auto transport
Review by on 4/17/2017 5:21 PM

Cliff was very responsive and followed up immediately. I used his services three times in the last year and was very happy. He was polite and gave me the best price. I will recommend him to my friends [More]

Worked Great zero Problems
Review by on 2/6/2017 4:34 PM

Jim was great everthing worked like clock work I can't say enough about how great the staff is at Auto Transport Logistics LLC . Jim and the crew treated my car like it was their own I was treated [More]

Honesty & Integrity
Review by on 1/31/2017 11:37 PM

Honesty and integrity are lost virtues and nowhere are they more nonexistent than in the moving (residential) and auto transport industries. Having moved recently I dealt with both cutthroat businesse [More]

Auto Transport Logistics LLC
Cliff is the Man for you!
Review by on 1/14/2017 2:03 PM

Cliff was a delight to work with. Honest, quick, reliable. He kept in touch and even followed up to confirm satisfaction. He's helped me and my children find new neighborhoods and has become a friend! [More]

Shipped 2 cars twice in 6 months
Review by on 12/15/2016 3:01 PM

Damien was awesome, he answered his phone every time I called or call back within a few mins. Was very honest and up front and made this process as smooth as possible. I will be using Damien and Auto [More]

Review
Review by on 11/1/2016 2:54 PM

Cliff was great. He was very informative and honest and always responded to my calls or emails promptly. Would def work with Cliff again and recommend him to other. If you need to transport your car g [More]

Excellent Service
Review by on 10/4/2016 9:48 AM

Cliff was excellent. The price was the what he told me it would be. He'll talk your ear off, but he's very friendly and professional. I was ultimately very glad he was willing to take the time to expl [More]

Auto Transport Logistics LLC
A+ Transport company. every word they sa
Review by on 9/25/2016 5:21 PM

i moved from new jersey to texas and i shipped 2 cars in one month both were picked up on the day, i requested and both were delivered on or before the delivery date. at pick up location i requested t [More]

Fast, friendly, and Safe
Review by on 9/12/2016 7:08 AM

Service was excellent and I felt secure that my car was safe.

Shipped two cars a week apart - GREAT
Review by on 9/10/2016 2:29 PM

Cliff was straight up and to the point.He made it happen for us with two vehicles in a short timeframe. We put him under the gun to make it happen and he got our two vehicles across the country early [More]

Auto Transport Logistics LLC
Really nervous about shipping my son's c
Review by on 8/31/2016 5:55 PM

Cliff was so helpful and honest about the process. I read so many reviews that were horror stories and I was pretty nervous, ATL made the process easy and stress free. I would definitely use them agai [More]

Happy Customer
Review by on 5/9/2016 7:51 PM

Was very impressed with Auto Transport Logistics and Damien. They did what they said they would by getting my car picked up for me when another company was unable to. They were upfront and honest abou [More]

Good Experience Overall
Review by on 4/26/2016 4:19 PM

I needed to ship a classic car from Florida to North Carolina. Damien gave me a fair price and made all the arrangements. Truck had mechanical problems and arrived a day late to pick up the car. It [More]

Helpful and courteous
Review by on 3/18/2016 11:13 AM

It's stressful to deal with a damaged and disabled vehicle, in another state. Never having this experience before, I was grateful that Damien took the time to explain how interstate transport 'works' [More]

Very quick delivery
Review by on 10/30/2015 3:06 PM

Next day delivery from CT to NC. Very quick delivery and excellent customer service. The delivery was in an enclosed vehicle and right at my residence. I would definitely use this service again.

Great service!!
Review by on 10/2/2015 10:26 AM

This wasn't my first time shipping a car but after speaking with Damien at ATL, I felt good about my choice to go with them again. Damien was informative and seemed genuine with all the information he [More]

Vehicle Delivery
Review by on 9/17/2015 10:39 AM

When another transportation company fumbled the transport of my Impala, I was very frustrated and decided to see if anyone else could save me from the bad situation this other ''legitimate company'' [More]

Auto Transport Logistics
Review by on 9/2/2015 1:52 PM

Excellent to work with. Very friendly and informative. Damien had helped me out with the whole process after dealing with a company that lost my business. In a matter of hours he found me a carrier an [More]

Overall experience
Review by on 8/28/2015 11:35 AM

The cheapest, fastest, most courteous and most helpful. A pleasure to work with. Would recommend and use again. Vehicle arrives as it left, in good shape. Cost was significantly below the competition, [More]

Excellent car shipment
Review by on 7/20/2015 10:11 PM

I have shipped a brand new Toyota Camry 2014 From San Diego in CA to Detroit in MI. I have received the car in my Apartment in South field, Detroit on time without any issues. I appreciate the driver [More]

ATL Reveiw
Review by on 6/1/2015 8:27 AM

This was the only company that didn't jump their price when I was unable to ship car the first time when I was getting quotes. They worked with my situation. The driver picked up at my house and del [More]

I Used them Twice and will Again
Review by on 5/29/2015 10:13 AM

Damien was great, took care of business, no false promises. I got screwed over by the first carrier and then contacted Damien to make the haul. he jumped on it, picked it up right away and got me the [More]

Auto Transport Logistics Review - Recomm
Review by on 5/20/2015 6:14 PM

The people at the company I worked with, Robert and Damien were very kind and helpful. Damien stepped up, making sure my needs were taken care of. Nothing fell through the cracks. I was very impres [More]

Review by on 4/29/2015 9:14 AM

Reservation made close to 6 months in advance. Pickup occurred exactly as promised and delivery was 24 hours later. Driver was courteous and efficient. I am going to Florida next October and will d [More]

Auto Transport Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions