Miami, Florida

Auto Star Trans Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Star Trans Inc.

More Info for Auto Star Trans Inc.

Were a 5-Gold star rated company, set on assisting your transport needs. We have an excellent customer care service. reps. are available 24/7 by phone. It's free to book and Free quotes by phone, call 855-854-8537. Were based out of Miami, Fl and each of our reps have 5-10 years of experience in the transport industry. To set up a reservation takes only moments by phone. Thank you in advance for contacting us with your shipping needs.

Auto Star Trans Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Auto Star Trans Inc. 's Website
    Miami, Florida

Recent transport
      Review by on 7/12/2018 10:24 AM

The entire process was smooth and on time. The dispatcher was courteous and attentive. Our vehicle was transported from Texas to Massachusetts with no delays, no excuses. The transport driver followed [More]

Good honest folks
      Review by on 3/15/2018 10:28 AM

Called Ben from the airport in Tampa Florida. Had my 2004 Ford Ranger loaded that afternoon. Truck was sitting in my lot in Bedford Indiana on Sunday morning. Not the cheapest quote but very reasonabl [More]

Bad and Dishonest
      Review by on 7/28/2017 1:58 PM

SCAM ALERT!!! On April 2nd I got an email and quote for $650 from Autostar to ship my car from Houston to Providence (1800+miles). So I said ok, let's do this. I email them, and Manny Vasquez emai [More]