New York, New York

Auto Secure Transports is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Secure Transports

More Info for Auto Secure Transports

Quick Car Transport
Review by on 11/27/2017 1:58 PM

When my car broke down in South Dakota, I needed to get it home to Missouri. I was gonna rent a U-Haul but that was gonna be around $700-800, before taxes. I weighed my options and looked at reviews [More]

Outstanding Service
Review by on 8/31/2017 11:11 PM

A little over a month ago I was in a jam with transporting my new car from the East Coast to Phoenix. I was already under contract with another transport company, but very unhappy with their service [More]

First Time Auto Transport Shipper
Review by on 8/10/2017 12:27 PM

It was my first time ever shipping a vehicle and trust me, I was absolutely nervous! Once I spoke to Steve a few times on the phone, he gave me a step by step procedure on the entire ship! Outstanding [More]

Pick up inoperable vehicle
Review by on 7/30/2017 7:26 PM

This company helped me get a car from a remote location back to Ohio. The car was inoperable and needed to be in enclosed transport. Stephen was very thorough and courteous and found me an excellent o [More]

Auto Secure Transports
Getting my truck to it's new home.
Review by on 7/17/2017 8:28 PM

Couldn't be happier. Slight disconnect on timing caused a slight increase in delivery cost. Steve covered it and I got my truck picked up on time and delivered promptly. Highly recommend Auto Secure T [More]

Stephen Cannone - Mike, Thank you for your business and review. At Auto Secure Transports we guarantee our customers prices. In the rare event the transport is more then the guaranteed price we actually pay th...

Ford Ranger Pickup
Review by on 7/17/2017 10:34 AM

The shipper gave me a quote that turned out to be a little low with the promise that he would pay the difference if necessary.He was true to his word and ended up with a small percentage of his commis [More]

None Better
Review by on 7/14/2017 4:05 PM

Stephen Cannone knows how to do business...the old fashioned way. No playing games, total honesty and knows how to make things happen...We got our cars shipped with no issues at all...Thank you Stephe [More]

Stephen Cannone - Pete, I appreciate your business and review. I am happy that both cars made it coast to coast so smoothly. Even with a difficult pick up in Northern California off Route 1 we were able to ha...

Excellent service
Review by on 6/10/2017 11:47 AM

I had a car in a remote location that needed to be shipped. It was looking like it would be very expensive as the car was inoperable and had no windows so I needed an enclosed trailer. What struck me [More]

Desert Oasis
Review by on 5/24/2017 11:31 AM

As a first time shipper I can tell you that it was a blessing working with Ben at AST. He saved me from a debacle with previous company and money on their guaranteed rates. They delivered on everythin [More]

Steve was great!
Review by on 5/8/2017 1:48 PM

Best move ever with Steve. Very good customer service. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Everything went great from start to finish. First company that I have used that the owner really cared abo [More]

Auto Transport Pick up and Delivery
Review by on 5/5/2017 9:55 AM

Stephen at Auto Secure was fantastic and very professional at his job. I was extremely impressed at how quickly he was able to find a transporter for my inoperable vehicle which normally takes a while [More]

Rescued in Syracuse
Review by on 5/1/2017 8:48 PM

I just wanted to start by saying I have never shipped a vehicle before. Unfortunately on the way back from my trip to Niagara Falls my car broke down in Syracuse. Steve from Auto Secure Transports too [More]

Steve was great!
Review by on 4/28/2017 6:01 PM

Outstanding
Review by on 2/28/2017 9:22 AM

Excellent and speedy communication and attention to customer questions and concerns. Made it easy to contact company in a variety of ways. Worked hard, not only with the customer but "for the customer [More]

Customer Service
Review by on 2/24/2017 5:53 AM

Simply awesome customer service from start to finish! I am very pleased with the personal dedication and interest that Stephen Cannone delivered to me as I shipped my truck from Virginia to Californi [More]

Auto Secure Transports
Will use for any future transport needs.
Review by on 2/23/2017 5:33 PM

I was skeptical when I was given a cheaper quote than other competitors, but after talking with Steve, I was confident in the competence of this business. I needed a very expensive and highly custom v [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 2/19/2017 11:40 AM

I've shipped my car a couple of times, I have to say steve is the best. Most of the broker will try to persuade you have to pay a higher price for thousands reasons, but Steve get his job done with a [More]

Best service ever
Review by on 2/15/2017 7:44 PM

First i want to say that i spent three whole months of asking and having other companies go try and pickup a jumpstart needed car at a Military Base. Drivers would allegedly arrive and then say they c [More]

Nice and Easy
Review by on 1/30/2017 2:01 PM

After filing out my information online, I received calls from about 5 or 6 companies. I was flooded with emails that had a wide range of prices. When I spoke with James he explained that the prices [More]

James was a big help!!!
Review by on 1/24/2017 10:51 AM

Great Service
Review by on 3/28/2015 2:35 PM

They were soooo great to work with! Helped me when I was in a rut. Another company wasn't being very helpful and Auto Secure Transport took care of me that day which was a comfort. Thanks for bringing [More]

Miracles Happen !!!
Review by on 2/24/2015 4:14 PM

So the story is I need to transport my car ASAP, I got to know about the situation just 4 days earlier that I will be moving. I visited one website and thousand brokers emailed me that they can delive [More]

The Best
Review by on 2/13/2015 11:25 AM

I have shipped cars many times. Having tried many brokers over the years,none have been better than Auto Secure. Fast easy contact, always available on the phone, and a smooth transition to the driver [More]

Very good service
Review by on 2/9/2015 10:39 PM

I paid $950 to have my car transported 1500 miles. It was not the cheapest quote but after reading about many transport horror stories I decided to pay a little more for a company with positive revie [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 1/23/2015 5:00 PM

Auto Secure Transport was great. Having just come from a bad experience with another company, they stepped up to the plate and made my experience excellent. Within one day the transport was dispatch [More]

Helped reduce costs
Review by on 1/16/2015 7:04 PM

Auto Secure was not the lowest quote, but suggested a way to post the shipment to attract a shipper, lower than the lowest quoting company. As a result, I saved some costs which would not have been ot [More]

Modified Wrangler
Review by on 1/5/2015 2:56 PM

After I bought a vacation condo in Frisco, Colorado I immediately wanted to ship my Wrangler so I could play in the snow and have a reliable vehicle when the roads are bad. After I put my information [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 12/25/2014 6:52 PM

I had such a great experience using Auto Secure Transports, that I would recommend them to all of my friends. The initial process was very easy, and an associate by the name of Vanessa was able to cle [More]

shipment rating
Review by on 12/23/2014 7:53 PM

Well i spoke with a guy name Steve who was very informative and knowledgeable as to my specific transporting needs. I shipped my 2008 Mercedes from NJ to IN on time and with no problems. This is not m [More]

Auto Secure Transports Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions