jamaica, New York

Auto Movers Choice is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Movers Choice

More Info for Auto Movers Choice

Moving is enough of a hassle to begin with. We make things a little  - easier by saving you an out-of-the-way trip to the car depot. Instead,  - simply get your vehicle picked up by a member of our friendly staff, and  - have it waiting for you at your new destination, as soon as it arrives -

Image title

Auto Movers Choice Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Auto Movers Choice's Website
    jamaica, New York

Best service ever
      Review by on 3/13/2018 5:05 PM

This company is great, my son going to university so i shipped a car to him to make things easier and they made things so easy for both my son and I.. thanks Mya customer service for always explaining [More]

Picking up my Venza
      Review by on 3/2/2018 9:05 PM

This Company was great!!! David & Chris made me feel at ease! I have never done this so it was kind of scary! William ( the driver) was very nice. Walked me thru everything & was just so nice!!! Th [More]

JOB WELL DONE
      Review by on 1/10/2018 4:56 PM

I don't normally put up reviews but Auto movers choice did a great job so they deserve a 5 star. Great communication with Tara and Leo price was good and service was excellent.. Will be recommending y [More]

Image title