jamaica, New York

Auto Movers Choice is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Movers Choice

More Info for Auto Movers Choice

At Auto Movers Choice, we specialize in moving just about any type of vehicle. So whether it be a stylish new sports sedan, a family SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle), or a vintage luxury vehicle, we guarantee it can be safely transported to your desired destination in a hassle-free way. And that’s not all, the scope of that guarantee goes beyond national borders and extends to a number of foreign territories in which A.M.C operates.

Moving is enough of a hassle to begin with. We make things a little  - easier by saving you an out-of-the-way trip to the car depot. Instead,  - simply get your vehicle picked up by a member of our friendly staff, and  - have it waiting for you at your new destination, as soon as it arrives -

Image title

Auto Movers Choice Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Auto Movers Choice's Website
    jamaica, New York

Best service ever
      Review by on 3/13/2018 5:05 PM

This company is great, my son going to university so i shipped a car to him to make things easier and they made things so easy for both my son and I.. thanks Mya customer service for always explaining [More]

Picking up my Venza
      Review by on 3/2/2018 9:05 PM

This Company was great!!! David & Chris made me feel at ease! I have never done this so it was kind of scary! William ( the driver) was very nice. Walked me thru everything & was just so nice!!! Th [More]

JOB WELL DONE
      Review by on 1/10/2018 4:56 PM

I don't normally put up reviews but Auto movers choice did a great job so they deserve a 5 star. Great communication with Tara and Leo price was good and service was excellent.. Will be recommending y [More]

Image title