Miami , Florida

Auto Elite Transports is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Elite Transports

More Info for Auto Elite Transports

We transport vehicles state to state as well as to and from Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. We also provide overseas shipping worldwide with our partnered freight companies. We do not work based on telemarketing neither do we provide rates with hidden fees. Our customer service is excellent providing direct contact with the customer as well as with the driver on route.

Auto Elite Transports Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami , Florida

Perfection
      Review by on 7/6/2018 6:33 PM

I have a 66 Mustang that needed transport from Cheyene WY to the Seattle WA area. Ms. Marjorie took care of me and had my car to me quicker than expected. She even answered a text from me when I accid [More]

Awesome
      Review by on 6/4/2018 7:29 PM

Mrs, marjorie, she is so dedicated on her promises to get the job done. Fast.I know I or anyone can count on her sevices, and I will refer ELITE TRANSPORTER to anyone for their great service

TRUCKING 2003 NISSAN ALTIMA FROM COPART
      Review by on 2/15/2018 12:36 AM

Excellent attention. Efficient arrangements. Worked hard to get another driver after first driver was not answering calls.Second driver was very efficient. Easy and friendly to communicate with. W [More]