Kendall, Florida

Assurance Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Assurance Auto Transport

More Info for Assurance Auto Transport

DEAL WITH THE OWNER DIRECTLY NOT A SALES AGENT OR A TELEMARKETER. When calling ASSURANCE AUTO TRANSPORT you deal exclusively with the OWNER not a sales agent or telemarketer who's only concern is their commission. NO UPFRONT DEPOSITS REQUIRED WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER.

Assurance Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Assurance Auto Transport's Website
    Kendall, Florida

Job done as promised
      Review by on 8/10/2017 10:14 AM

When I contacted Assurance, Joe told me a carrier would contact me in 1-7 days. I was contacted 3 days later & my car was picked up that day & delivered as promised. Couldn't have asked for better!

Awesome experience
      Review by on 7/6/2017 3:31 PM

The whole experience with Joe and Assurance was exceptional. I initially started working with another company, but my shipping deadline was quickly approaching and communication and action on their pa [More]

Knowledgeable, Courteous and Professiona
      Review by on 2/6/2017 5:18 PM

My first experience was with a different company. The other company had tried to swindle me and I was fortunate to have found Joe (Assurance Auto Transport). Joe delivered what he promised and at th [More]