Allstar Transporters Corp

Allstar Transporters Corp is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Allstar Transporters Corp

More Info for Allstar Transporters Corp

Great experience
Review by on 2/10/2016 10:58 AM

I was very hesitant to select a car transport company. Fortunately I connected with Allstar and they made the entire experience painless. Carina was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would strongly [More]

Driver
Review by on 12/20/2015 5:11 PM

Am rating the driver only. Broker who arranged for him was terrible but driver under bad circumstance great. Car came in reasonable time and good shape. Thank you Jorge Romeo.

Excellent service!!!!
Review by on 7/28/2015 10:43 AM

After researching a TON of other companies on a long haul from AZ to FL, I settled on Allstar Transporters. The reasons: Consistently high recent reviews, cost, and experience. Jake was my rep and he [More]

knowledge and helpfulness
Review by on 4/9/2015 8:17 AM

Carina was so very nice and Helpful !She taught me alot about how the the shipping industry works Thank you. !!! I would highly recommend using this company it will work very hard for you and get th [More]

car transport
Review by on 2/18/2015 3:40 PM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I recently moved from Florida to California and se [More]

Allstar Transporters Corp
Great crew and easy to deal with
Review by on 2/17/2015 10:32 PM

Last minute temporary relo expensed by the company but I was responsible for the arduous task of dealing with these ravenous sales ppl these guys are relentless! After abandoning the project for a few [More]

New Jersey to Nevada... Small SUV transp
Review by on 11/22/2014 2:11 AM

Carina was wonderful to work with... the original quote was $1300.00, and, $1300.00 is what I paid. The actual transport person was Valda... he was wonderful to work with, as well. [More]

it was fast
Review by on 10/29/2014 6:42 PM

After 6 days posted offer my car was already in CA , for NJ to CA in 6 days.. it was great and fast. Carina helps a lot. i would use them again.

Allstar Transporters Corp Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions