Fort Laurderdale, Florida

All States Car Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for All States Car Transport

More Info for All States Car Transport

Our mission is to provide superior car transport services through understanding our valued customer needs and delivering vehicle(s) with a seamless process, state to state. We are a full service car transport company and are skilled to provide superior expertise.

All States Car Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort Laurderdale, Florida

All States Car Transport Run away, Or you will regret your decisi
      Review by on 11/17/2017 7:03 PM

This company will lie to you and promise you the moon. Once a contract has been signed you will be ignored and treated poorly. Even the owner of the company was extremely rude and unwilling to attempt [More]

Danit - Mr. Beasley, Let start with you telling the truth we pick up the day we told you and delivery on the day we told you yes the driver was late 3 hours do to traffic that was out of is control. I’m the ...

All States Car Transport Overall assessmnet
      Review by on 8/31/2017 4:14 PM

I have used All States Car Transport multiple times to transport our cars. They are knowledgeable and professional. I will continue to use them when needed. The cars are delivered on time and in goo [More]

All States Car Transport Rush Transport
      Review by on 8/9/2017 11:59 AM

outstanding job. I had the truck picked up the same day and delivered within 2 days. As a company my customers satisfaction equals more business and yall have gone above and beyond to help me in my ti [More]