New York, New York

All Moving and Storage is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for All Moving and Storage

More Info for All Moving and Storage

Highly Recommended
Review by on 8/30/2018 5:09 PM

They picked up and delivered on time without any issues. We got a call they were coming within 24 hours before and then again 2 hours prior with an ETA. We were very happy with the service overall and [More]

Amazing
Review by on 4/23/2018 4:27 PM

I would like to say that ALL Moving was a god send. Joseph was the best to work with. He happen to call me after I put my info online and I was swarmed with like a million movers calling me but I was [More]

Quick, Reliable and Honest company
Review by on 2/17/2018 8:31 PM

ALL moving was a godsend after all the horror review we read online from all these companies online. We got a great deal because of their Super Sunday promotion and our AAA membership. They sent 3 guy [More]

Great Customer Service!
Review by on 2/12/2018 10:48 PM

We choose this company because of Sara and Vincent. Their customer service was top notch, they above and beyond to meet our needs. They sent us 4 strong guys who were able to pack up and move us out i [More]

On Time Delivery
Review by on 2/1/2018 9:03 PM

They were on time and did a great job. I will be using them again in the future. They really are top rated and deserve every star. Very professional and very efficient with their quote and price. I wa [More]

ALL Moving & Storage
Review by on 1/8/2018 11:35 AM

Had a good experience with this company. 1. Joe was my initial contact and he was always available to me anytime I had a question or change on my item count. We was always up front and forthcoming o [More]

I would use them again!
Review by on 5/8/2017 8:15 PM

I will be using them again for my service next year back to NV. They responded quickly to all my questions and answered the phone anytime I called. They delivered fast and without any problems. I coul [More]

On Time & Quick
Review by on 5/7/2017 10:58 AM

I recently used All Moving for my move, they showed as scheduled and delivered on time within 6 days. I was very impressed with their packing and loading they did a great job stacking all my things on [More]

Highly Recommended Company
Review by on 3/22/2017 2:39 PM

I have to say that ALL Moving did a great job handling both my car and house. They did everything for me and I didn't have to worry about anything after calling them. They sent me a carrier for my car [More]

All Moving and Storage Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions