Coral Springs, Florida

All Day Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for All Day Auto Transport

More Info for All Day Auto Transport

Shipping a pickup
Review by on 3/26/2019 10:38 AM

We dealt with Dave - who was exceptionally nice. We gave Dave the pickup info before the quote - size, year and distance to our home. He quoted us a price and date they would load the pickup from th [More]

32’ contender
Review by on 3/5/2019 2:14 PM

Thomas is a genuine person who cares that his clients are happy with the service provided. He does a great job at making himself available to clients for questions and communication. I will continue [More]

Professional Service provided
Review by on 12/31/2018 7:35 PM

I had a couple of inoperable cars in New Mexico I needed up in MN and had a critical time frame to work with on the p/u date.Thomas was very knowledegable and was very thorough.Wasn't the lowest price [More]

Great Transport Company!
Review by on 12/31/2018 7:03 PM

My car was transported from Ohio to California. The communication was great and my car was delivered on time with no issues. Thomas always made himself available and the driver kept me updated. I woul [More]

Transport
Review by on 12/30/2018 5:19 PM

I used All Day Auto Transport to ship my 37 Ford Cabriolet (street rod) From Philadelphia to my grandson in Colorado. The driver was very nice and helpful. He got it there quickly and safely. Would us [More]

Ask for Anthony
Review by on 12/29/2018 8:22 PM

I’ve used All Day for all my transport needs and it’s been professionally handled every time. I’m usually transporting classic cars and Anthony is always ready to find the best option with great foll [More]

Truck transport
Review by on 12/17/2018 3:38 PM

All Day Auto Transport was great to work with. Being a first timer, Thomas was awesome to work with. He was patient and answered all my questions and concerns. Will be calling All Day Auto Transport a [More]

Great Communication and Service
Review by on 11/26/2018 2:00 PM

My experience with All Day Auto Transport was fantastic. I really needed to move my car before leaving town for Thanksgiving. Calculating the travel time, cost of gas, hotel stays, and extra mileage t [More]

Shipping Car Between States
Review by on 9/29/2018 3:29 PM

I was surprised by how easy moving the car was. I called was given a quote and they even made arrangements to get my cqr picked up from storage. Veey good customer service. I will use this company if [More]

Tow 21' Boat and trailer
Review by on 8/6/2018 11:54 AM

All Day Auto Transport worked perfect for my needs. They were very good about keeping me up to date on the date and time for pickup and described exactly what will occur. Thomas was very courteous an [More]

Fast and Flawless
Review by on 8/6/2018 9:41 AM

I purchased a restored, antique collectible automobile from a seller in Alabama, and needed to have it shipped to Wisconsin. All Day Auto Transport provided prompt, competitive service, and arranged e [More]

Cross country move
Review by on 8/4/2018 8:29 PM

It was pretty difficult to find a reliable company to ship my car cross country. Thomas was very courteous and got my car right on a truck a week sooner than anticipated. The truck driver had some del [More]

All Day Auto Transport
damaged my car and forged the bill of la
Review by on 4/4/2018 1:03 PM

well i was quoted 1400.00 but after all day auto charged me there cut it was 1550.00 but i was willing to pay that so long as i got the car on time before leaving the country for work witch was promis [More]

Daniel B - Mckenzie, I appreciate your review but this is completely false. The driver showed on the BOL that there were two scratches on the vehicle before it was picked up. I saw the pictures personally myself...

All Day Auto Transport
Stay away, this is Broker company...
Review by on 2/8/2018 3:27 PM

I dont know where to start, I was looking for companies, checked reviews and decided to move with this company, once we agreed with John, my credit card charged immediately because this is their por [More]

Daniel B - Zeynel, I apologize but as a broker we do not control pick up and delivery dates. we can only go by what the dispatcher of the carrier tells us. Its the trucking industry so you have to understand tha...

Great Transport!
Review by on 2/6/2018 11:34 PM

All Day demonstrated what great customer service is. From my first communication, to deliver, I was kept fully in the loop as to where my car was. As far as I am concerned, you need not look further. [More]

All Day Auto Transport
A company that treats you like family
Review by on 2/4/2018 11:55 AM

I had the best experience with ADAT!! I was scammed by another company who asked for my CC info and never answered the phone again, spoke with Tina all day auto transport Dispatcher who transferred me [More]

All Day (ADAT)
Review by on 1/3/2018 7:02 PM

Do not book this company if you can help it. Ended up switching service to another company and costing me an additional 200.00. Would not deliver my car until i paid..& Promised door to door - didn't [More]

Daniel B - I can't find this order anywhere on my database. WE ALWAYS TELL THE CUSTOMER HOW MUCH THE PRICE IS BEFORE WE ASSIGN TO A CARRIER. WE WORK FOR FREE UNTIL WE ASSIGN A CARRIER THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE.

Lied About Service, Did Not Resolve Issu
Review by on 1/3/2018 6:55 PM

INCREDIBLY DISAPPOINTED WITH SERVICE. After having been misled by American Premium Logistics regarding the transportation of my car, I called All Day Auto on a Friday evening and spoke with Charles [More]

Users Beware & A Follow up Review
Review by on 1/3/2018 4:27 PM

We contacted them on 2/13/17 and were quoted 400.00 for about a 340 mile trip, the car was to be picked up in Orlando on 2/14 and delivered to N.W.Florida the same day. I called late morning for an up [More]

A mess
Review by on 1/3/2018 4:04 PM

I relocated from Jersey to Georgia. Kim B was my initial service rep and I felt that she was a bit pushy to get the sale. She informed me that the day before the pick-up date, the driver would call me [More]

2006 Toyota Solara
Review by on 12/25/2017 4:00 PM

The quote from All Day Auto Transport was about $100 higher than others, but I learned long ago NOT to go with the cheapest bid. The car was picked up in Florida three days EARLY, and delivered here [More]

All Day Auto Transport
Tell you lies and make promises to get y
Review by on 12/21/2017 11:16 PM

Zero star ...(For the record All Day Auto Transport and Car Delivery USA Inc. is connected because I search up the address for Car Delivery USA Inc and it took me too All day auto transport page whic [More]

Daniel B - Thuan, your vehicle was delivered. December is a hard month because drivers take off and usually request more money for the shipments. Keep in mind, we are a broker and work for you for free until we ...

Don't Believe a Word They Say
Review by on 12/21/2017 11:02 PM

I had a very simple route and was PROMISED by Carl H. at All Day Auto repeatedly on the phone that there would be no issues getting our new vehicle to me on time. My mistake for trusting him. Carl gav [More]

Saved the day!
Review by on 12/20/2017 10:43 AM

After booking with another transport company for much less I soon understood why the prices varied so much from company to company - after giving my credit card - my pick up day came and went with no [More]

Daniel B - 754-229-2422 Thank you Rory for your kind words!!!

Honest
Review by on 12/19/2017 10:17 PM

I had been bombarded with calls after requesting a quote online, prices all over the place I was overwhelmed to say the least, then I spoke to Kim at All Day Auto and though her quote was not the lowe [More]

Daniel B - Hi Randall, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write your review for me, greatly appreciated. It was more than my pleasure taking care of this for you. Give us a call for a sm...

great company
Review by on 11/25/2017 11:43 AM

i called gary last week to ship my car from ny to florida. he gave me a great rate. told me we would hear from dispatch in a few days An hour later, Tina called me with a driver and emailed me all [More]

Great service
Review by on 10/30/2017 11:07 AM

Good price, quick service. Carl was upfront about the timeframe and the cost. Driver was easy to get in touch with and brought my Miata cross country with no issues. I highly recommend All Day Auto Tr [More]

ALL DAY AUTO TRANSPORT
Review by on 8/11/2017 2:16 PM

All Day is great. Jimmy was super helpful, and got me redirected after another company messed my move up. I will never use another car transport company. All i can say after that way is 5 Stars to [More]

Couldn't be happier !
Review by on 8/7/2017 1:46 PM

I would recommend this to any of my family and friends! And I have! they made be feel comfortable from beginning to end everything was handled professionally and they took care of all my questions a [More]

All Day Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions