Miami, Florida

All American Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for All American Transport

More Info for All American Transport

Very Honest
Review by on 8/18/2017 1:27 PM

I had a interesting move, I needed to ship two vehicles and a boat on a trailer from Ca. To Tx. Jim Morris answered the phone and was very honest. And said that it would not be easy, but he would do h [More]

All American Transport
This company is simply a Broker to the i
Review by on 8/14/2017 8:44 AM

Company was referred by dealer. Started out ok, gave quote, pick up date and expected delivery date. NEVER heard from company again! I called agent and customer service number repeatedly for days. [More]

All American Transport Review
Review by on 7/31/2017 12:16 PM

After spending five days driving from the North East to Florida we decided to ship one car north and one south. It's cheaper then doing it yourself and so much easier on the body. We had never trans [More]

Great transaction
Review by on 7/24/2017 5:25 PM

After submitting my request for a quote online, I was flooded by dozens of responses from various companies. I did my research and there were disaster stories about each one. My friend used a compan [More]

no bait and switch
Review by on 6/6/2017 11:54 AM

I received about a dozen quotes online and on the phone. Many were bait and switch companies right off the bat, quickly changing the quote over the phone that had previously been emailed. Vivian gav [More]

Everything went as planned
Review by on 5/19/2017 3:50 PM

No complaints, and the driver was great as well. Would use again and again. The driver met us late at night to offload the car at a dealer and it went perfectly except the car needed to a jump to get [More]

All American Transport and Jack Morris
Review by on 5/18/2017 11:37 PM

I was bombarded with shippers, calling, e-mailing, texting, like I couldn't believe. The only one to professionally handle the total experience of shipping my dream muscle car from the 60's was Jac [More]

car transport
Review by on 5/18/2017 1:00 PM

They were totally honest with their cost, no hidden charges! The ease of the whole transaction was great! I will definitely be using them again in December! Highly recommend! When I called them, they [More]

Excellent Job
Review by on 4/4/2017 8:33 AM

The car was picked up from Connecticut on the night before they promised and it was delivered to the hotel I stayed right on time within 4 days which was great! Vivian was very calm and returned all t [More]

transport
Review by on 4/2/2017 11:20 PM

I transported my son car from Woodland Hills CA to Lakewood CO . As was promised the driver contacted me Wednesday morning and promised to pick up evening.He arrived around 8 pm and told me he will [More]

Wonderful moving experience from Vivian
Review by on 3/30/2017 1:37 PM

They are awesome. They are very professional and fast. I'll consider them again and again for my vehicle moving. I'll recommend them and Vivian Garcia to everybody. Vivian is a very responsible person [More]

I like the service from Vivian from All
Review by on 3/9/2017 10:35 PM

I have received email from Vivian about the transport cost and I have not been charged not a single penny more than that. She understood my requirement and plan the pick up and delivery based on that [More]

Car Transportation
Review by on 1/17/2017 5:32 PM

Jack from All American was both honest and relentless when obtaining multiple drivers for different dates that I needed. A good sound businessman. My driver arrived when expected and my delivery was [More]

Customer Service
Review by on 12/24/2016 12:02 AM

Called Leo one late one evening, he had my vehicle picked up the following day. Great communication, no damage to the vehicle, courteous driver, super fast delivery. I would highly recommend Leo to al [More]

All American Transport
car transport state to state.
Review by on 12/14/2016 7:36 PM

Chevy Volt delivery
Review by on 12/14/2016 11:37 AM

Good communication and infromation without being pushy. As promised and right on time. Would use again and recommend. Matched the lower estimate someone else gave me and had no hidden add on fees [More]

All American Transport and contact
Review by on 10/24/2016 10:14 AM

Vivian was the first person we talked to. She assured us the car would get there on time and safe. She gave me a feeling of trust. It happened just the way she said it would. The driver was polite and [More]

Excellent service
Review by on 9/28/2016 3:06 PM

They are best, call them without hesitation. They shipped my car from NC to MA in 3 days only.Driver was cool and did the job. I've used multiple truck companies before but this is a true door to d [More]

All American Transport
Carlos is are go to for all our transpor
Review by on 9/25/2016 11:21 PM

Speedway Auto Mall, located in Machesney Park, Illinois. They started racing in 1973 when they purchased two 440 Mini Indy cars. For the next three years, they manufactured, sold, serviced and raced t [More]

All American Transport
Not recommended for high end vehicles
Review by on 9/12/2016 8:56 PM

I chose this company based solely on the recommendation of a friend and failed to do my research first. I recently purchased an expensive vehicle in perfect condition with low miles. I chose to ship t [More]

Car Deliver
Review by on 9/6/2016 2:17 PM

We are satisfied with the service provided to us on the deliver of this car . If we ever need another car deliver we will contact this company . We strongly recommend this service

Great Service.
Review by on 8/25/2016 9:55 PM

All American Transport made the whole process very simple. I was informed they had a driver in the area and after my deposit was paid, my car was picked up within an hour. The transit time was only 2 [More]

1967 MG Midget from Michigan to North Ca
Review by on 8/5/2016 2:04 PM

The 1960 MGA was picked up at my house on time, and delivered the next day. It took 3 times of scheduling to get the Midget picked up.I wasn't notified at all that the car hadn't been picked up twice [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 7/26/2016 2:04 PM

I Mike Jackson highly recommend All American Transport they've gone above and beyond for me . A honorable ,professional and A1 first rate service . Vivian Garcia is the best ( I give her 5 stars) A [More]

Awesome Service by Vivian at All America
Review by on 7/24/2016 6:27 PM

This was honestly much easier than I expected. My representative Vivian did everything she could to get our vehicle transported to the closest destination to us at the most reasonable rate. She was pa [More]

Review by on 6/8/2016 7:54 PM

Vivian was extremely helpful, clear with quotes and straightforward to deal with. When I let her know the driver did not make the delivery time, she was on it right away and got a quick response from [More]

Support is good from Vivian
Review by on 6/1/2016 8:20 PM

Vivian is very good person and immediate responsive for the calls and messages. I contacted multiple people and found she was the best person. I recommend the people to go ahead with Vivian for your a [More]

Prompt and pleasant
Review by on 4/27/2016 1:19 PM

I used this company to ship my car across the country and received it on time and in the same condition it was picked up in. I'm very happy with Carlos and the person who transported my car. I wood re [More]

Transport
Review by on 3/9/2016 3:14 PM

They took their time with a problem I had. They were prompt with replies, patient with me, and the driver was great with communication and responses. I recommend them to everyone . They settled my min [More]

All American Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions