miami, Florida

Advanced Car Haulers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Advanced Car Haulers

More Info for Advanced Car Haulers

Mike Thomas is a SCAM
Review by on 7/16/2019 11:41 AM

Straightforward review: If you're looking for a company that's going to scam you it's advance car haulers with mike thomas. Please be aware. The customer service before shipping the car was very profe [More]

THIS COMPANY WILL SCAM YOU
Review by on 7/15/2019 12:19 PM

This company is a scam! They delivered my car and in exactly two weeks later they over charged my card a second time over $1k. The manager mike thomas said it was an error and never picked up my phon [More]

Great move and after 3 mo Credit card fr
Review by on 7/9/2019 10:12 PM

I had a great experience moving my car with mike Thomas, from west to east coast. No issues at all! Payment was good, transport was good, communication and delivery, all good. After 3 months, my bank [More]

Non_Payment
Review by on 7/5/2019 2:22 PM

This broker had us transport a vehicle and is trying to avoid the payment which he/she owes us. We are eager to accommodate any delay that might have occurred, but no response leaves us no other choic [More]

Scammer company
Review by on 7/2/2019 3:05 PM

They took 550 $ from me to transfer my car from TN to TX and they said the car will be picked up by tomorrow and after 8 days they blocked my phone number Don't waste your money and time

Great experience
Review by on 6/12/2019 1:48 AM

I got in contact with Mike Thomas to transport my Chevrolet Tahoe from California to New York it was a great experience dealing with him I am very happy with the service thank you once again Mike Thom [More]

Happy client
Review by on 3/25/2019 9:28 PM

I was very pleased with the service that mike Thomas provided everything went as explained to me by him I couldn’t be happier thank mr Thomas and advanced car haulers for your service

mike thomas is awesome
Review by on 12/23/2018 7:06 PM

i was contacted by mr Thomas about transporting my honda civic from Miami to new York he was very nice and the price was fair great service and I am very happy I will be using his services again when [More]

Advanced Car Haulers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions