truck
Miami, Florida

AAA Transporters is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AAA Transporters

More Info for AAA Transporters

Fantastic Service!
Review by on 1/19/2018 5:23 PM

My car broke down in Las Vegas and we needed it transported to California. After contacting several companies, who did nothing but give me the run around, AAA Transporters were the most up front and [More]

AAA Transporters
Great Experinece can't wait to work with
Review by on 12/21/2017 10:01 PM

AAA is great to work with my agent Mike was there at very late hours to handle my concerns and ealry morning, I even spoke to him after midnight with concerns of commiting to a tight schedule for encl [More]

great customer service
Review by on 12/15/2017 10:49 AM

i enjoyed working with Gina. the process was very easy and she was so professional.. Gina took no time into finding me a good driver and within 7 days my car was already in california.. i would defini [More]

AAA Transporters
Great company to work with
Review by on 12/13/2017 12:15 PM

AAA Transporters is an awesome company Mike is the man, I made a request at like midnight becasue I was tired from driving my truck back from Cali to P.A. He got me a truck driver to Nebraska in a dro [More]

Good job
Review by on 12/11/2017 4:36 PM

Agent Emmanuel pierre really did a good job he was honest with me and patient and gave me a good deal I will deal with you again guys they are cheap and they take a good care of my car no scratch and [More]

Mike is the man
Review by on 12/8/2017 1:03 PM

Mike @ AAA was great to work with this is my second trip from Hawaii to Texas, he made things run smoothly always there to answer my question,they are very easy to work with and I would recommend this [More]

I Love their services
Review by on 12/8/2017 10:18 AM

I had the greatest experience on shipping vehicles with AAA Transporters and their great agent Isaac,God bless that guy,i'm really thankful with the service he provided to me,he was honest,100% transp [More]

Greate job
Review by on 12/6/2017 12:04 PM

Justin provide for me a good service. Responsible drivers and on time delivery... no damage..all clean and quick!!!i totally satisfated!! And another thing theirs prices are low...!!!...!!!..!!!...!!! [More]

review
Review by on 12/4/2017 5:03 PM

I only had one problem and that was the car was covered with oil on the front which looked like it came from the tow vehicles tail pipe . I still gave them a 4 because they did everything they agree [More]

Great Job
Review by on 11/30/2017 9:05 AM

Isaac was very professional on helping me getting my vehicle transported from MO to CA i was very nervous when i first started looking for companies but since the first day i spoke to him,he explained [More]

Journey from Texas to North Carolina
Review by on 11/29/2017 10:49 PM

I worked with Justin Parkerson who understands the urgency of customer and situation. He was good with communication and made lot efforts to find a driver. He will respond to call or text message.It w [More]

Great company
Review by on 11/27/2017 5:59 PM

AAA is a great company I worked with Michael they are very efficient extremely helpful .No problems at all ,I would recommend to to others and I would use them again in the future if needed.The car g [More]

AAA TRANSPORTERS
Review by on 11/22/2017 12:42 PM

Justin was very friendly and professional. He explained the whole process from beginning to end. Answered any questions that I had and stayed in contact with me until the vehicle was picked up which w [More]

Great Experience
Review by on 11/13/2017 12:47 AM

I was very worried about having my car transported for the first time and it was a bit overwhelming to figure out which transport company to use. I would definitely recommend AAA Transport. They moved [More]

Justin Best Rep and would reccomend
Review by on 11/9/2017 3:47 PM

I never shipped before didn't know how to bring my car to Florida from Tennessee and Spoke with the Rep Justin He was the most helpful and 5 star customer service should have more people like him in e [More]

Great Service
Review by on 10/28/2017 12:04 AM

This was my first time using this service, I had no idea how to get my car to California. I am glad to have the employees to help me to find a driver and answer any questions and concerns I had. I rec [More]

Justin was great.
Review by on 10/27/2017 6:16 PM

I really enjoyed doing business with Justin. He is a really great guy. The company needs to keep him. I will recommend this company to others, as long as the company keep a great customer service. ?? [More]

Customer Service Experience and this web
Review by on 10/27/2017 9:20 AM

First, I would of written this review sooner but this website is very poor, too much info is required and it does not work with apple products. Could never get it to work till I used a Microsoft compu [More]

AAA Transporters
Good rate and awesome service
Review by on 10/26/2017 4:48 PM

I'm very happy with the service This company had provided to me and won't forget my shipping agent Isaac that name will be forever on my mind,he was in contact with me everyday making sure i was doing [More]

Transport
Review by on 10/24/2017 7:58 PM

Service was pretty good and the price was good. Delivery times and pickup times were exactly when they quoted. Car had no damage and everything was explained clearly. I would definitely recommend thes [More]

Transport Experience
Review by on 10/11/2017 9:43 PM

I give AAA an A+ rating. They cancelled the first driver they chose because they saw poor reviews. The second driver couldn't have been better. He was friendly, explained the process clearly and every [More]

Customer service
Review by on 10/5/2017 10:20 AM

I was very happy with the work of Sarah, my contact person, on finding a carrier to bring our car down to Florida after we had a car accident on the way down. Everything went very smoothly from begin [More]

Great Job!!
Review by on 9/29/2017 10:52 PM

I'm very happy with the service Sammy gave me during the transport process.It was very easy to contact him and i want to recognize the great job he did cause Ireland WV is not a good place for pickin [More]

Love the service.
Review by on 9/27/2017 9:27 PM

I had the best experience shipping my car overseas with AAA Transporters and Isaac helped my on moving my car from Massachusetts to Hawaii and the price was awesome.I loved the conditions of my vehicl [More]

auto transport
Review by on 9/25/2017 10:43 AM

Sarah did a great job securing a driver on short notice. The pick up was on time and the arrival was on time. Very pleased with Sarah's work on this. The driver went out of his way to make sure my [More]

Would use again
Review by on 9/19/2017 10:48 AM

When I called for an estimate I spoke to Francesca Not only was Francesca professional, she followed up with a text, with the voicemail and when I called back on a Saturday, she was able to execute my [More]

AAA Transporters
Great customer service and timely delive
Review by on 9/10/2017 1:39 PM

Michael made us feel at ease during the process and ensured that the carrier would be reliable and competent, which he was. We received the vehicle very quickly with only some dirt from the long road [More]

LOST
Review by on 9/8/2017 9:27 PM

Still waiting for my vehicle 13 days into transport. Was promised 7-10 day transport. Customer service poor. Did not know where my car was or who to contact. Was promised drivers no. Never given. Poo [More]

AAA transport review
Review by on 8/30/2017 8:51 PM

I am very satisfied with the overall performance of AAA transporter specially for their prompt service and on time delivery of the vehicle to the destination .I would definitely like to refer them to [More]

AAA Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions