Miami, Florida

AAA Transporters is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AAA Transporters

More Info for AAA Transporters

Car Transport
Review by on 7/12/2018 7:03 PM

AAA transport service delivers your car across country really fast! I had 2 cars delivered from Georgia to California 2 months apart. Each time I was impressed with their service. I never knew a car c [More]

excellent service
Review by on 7/12/2018 4:52 PM

Thanks to Mike, we had our 2013 Corvette picked up on time and delivered early. Shipped from Alabama to Delaware. car was on an open carrier and no damage.

Car Shipping Review
Review by on 7/11/2018 11:54 AM

These guys are extremely responsive and are excellent to work with. They will be honest and upfront with you. Definitely recommend them to anyone!!!!

Issac is a life saver!
Review by on 7/9/2018 2:13 PM

I was in the process of getting a bad situation and in order for me to leave. I had to get my car shipped ASAP. Issac saved the day and kept his word. He got me a driver the same day at a fair price. [More]

Auto transport from Florida to VA
Review by on 6/25/2018 9:42 AM

i had a change of plans and ended up leaving my car at the long term parking atFt Lauderale and came North to VA I then had to scramble to find a transport and at a reasonable price. I reached a numbe [More]

Amazing Experience
Review by on 6/15/2018 11:03 PM

Luke was very helpful when assisting me with transporting my car from PA to NJ. When no one wanted to run that route, Luke found me a truck driver who would do it for a reasonable price. I will defini [More]

Transporting car from Texas to NC
Review by on 6/15/2018 8:17 PM

We had a great experience using AAA Transporters. Their quote was reasonable and they had the car scheduled and delivered within 4 days. Isaac answered all our questions and was very helpful explainin [More]

Moving my car
Review by on 6/12/2018 2:38 PM

AAA Transport did a great job of moving my car from Boston to Tampa with right price and on time. I am able to get the transit information throughout the travel which helped me to plan well in advance [More]

AAA Transporters
Pleased with AAA service....
Review by on 6/8/2018 7:00 PM

I was apprehensive about using a car transporter, and did a lot of research on different companies. I finally chose AAA because of their positive reviews, and Issac was very patient with me. I called [More]

AAA transporter
Review by on 6/7/2018

Manny connected me to a driver right away and was able to give me a discount as well. He also answered all my questions and returned my phone calls in a timely manner.

Review by on 6/4/2018 7:12 PM

I'm so glad that I found this transport company when I had difficulty time to look for a tow car company to transport my car from Texas to New Mexico. They are patient and polite to answer all the que [More]

Great shipping job
Review by on 6/2/2018 1:12 PM

I have used AAA Transporters three times for my cross country moves and they are always on time. And my vehicle arrives in great condition. I highly recommend them.

Transported my Honda CRV
Review by on 5/30/2018 11:23 PM

Our experience with AAA Transporters helped us very much on transporting my Honda CRV. Being a Holiday weekend, (Memorial Day), & the horrible weather that hit FL, we did not know if they would be ab [More]

Professionalism, Dependability and a Fan
Review by on 5/30/2018 3:47 PM

I called AAA transport after having my time wasted by another broker who promised me a price slightly lower, but the driver never showed. They told me my vehicle would be picked up, a week later I had [More]

Excellent service!
Review by on 5/23/2018 10:27 PM

Very impressed by company’s professionalism and excellent communicating skills. They always move my car and I am always more than satisfied! Thanks for all you do! Jen

Car Transportation
Review by on 5/16/2018 2:21 PM

My car arrived in Houston from California in very good condition. I am very happy with the service. I will recommend AAA Transporters to my friends any time. The driver was very pleasant and very [More]

Got me my car fast
Review by on 5/16/2018 10:27 AM

From the very beginning I was greeted with excellent customer service. My vehicle got to me from Florida to Minnesota in less than 3 days. They we're always available for any of my questions and resp [More]

AAATransporters
Review by on 5/4/2018 6:51 PM

Very Professional to deal with the quote I got for transporting my car was the lowest of all the quotes that I got I decided to chose them because of the good rating from the BBB.

Audi A4 transport from San Carlos Ca to
Review by on 4/29/2018 3:11 PM

Michael was great to work with! Smooth transport in just 5 days!!! Contracted Golden Way Transport. Least expensive service i found, honest. Would definitely use again!

Transport Vehicle
Review by on 4/23/2018 3:01 PM

Very quick contact and efficient quotation at very good price (the best I found) On time at pickup and delivery. All was perfect !! No problem on car at delivery.

Great service
Review by on 4/23/2018 2:35 PM

I received great service at a good price. Shipped my car from Miami to NJ. It came on time. Most importantly they always kept me up to date. Good job!

Transport
Review by on 4/18/2018 3:45 PM

I am very satisfied with the service.I had a car transported from Boston to San Diego, Ca. It was delivered to my son on schedule. I recommend the company 100%.

AAA Transporters
Logistic straight to the point
Review by on 4/16/2018 2:32 PM

Isaac was very helpful. Competitive price and knowledge at once. Smooth process and constant communication. He took the time to explain to me as a first time user of this service. Keep the good work g [More]

MICHAEL COOTE
Review by on 4/10/2018 7:34 PM

don't waste your time searching for transportation, go to Michael Coote, He understands, listens to your needs and then mathces you with a perfect match. He is a professional. Thanks Michael Vahan [More]

Best and Most Economical
Review by on 4/10/2018 10:37 AM

Excellent Rapid,Service , also the charges were much lower than any of the other companies highly recommended to everyone. I had shipped my camry from TX to VA

Awesome!
Review by on 4/9/2018 6:43 PM

Service provided by AAA Transportation is awesome. Driver was very friendly and he contacted me couple of times before arriving to my place and I asked him to come to my work instead of my home and he [More]

Trust this Company, They’re The Best in
Review by on 4/7/2018 6:40 PM

Fantastic company to work with when shipping a vehicle. My car was challenging due to an out of state purchase but AAA was able to accommodate everything

Great Experience
Review by on 4/1/2018 9:02 PM

It was great experience using AAA transport. My vehicle got delivered overnight! Amazing customer service. Isaac was best ! Never had that sort of experience before. But only bad thing was my car was [More]

AAA is great!
Review by on 4/1/2018 12:41 PM

I had my 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C shipped enclosed with AAA and they were great. Highly recommend them. They were very honest and professional, and everything was on time, both pickup and delivery, and they [More]

AAA Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions