Miami, Florida

AAA Transporters is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AAA Transporters

More Info for AAA Transporters

Transport
Review by on 4/18/2018 3:45 PM

I am very satisfied with the service.I had a car transported from Boston to San Diego, Ca. It was delivered to my son on schedule. I recommend the company 100%.

AAA Transporters
Logistic straight to the point
Review by on 4/16/2018 2:32 PM

Isaac was very helpful. Competitive price and knowledge at once. Smooth process and constant communication. He took the time to explain to me as a first time user of this service. Keep the good work g [More]

MICHAEL COOTE
Review by on 4/10/2018 7:34 PM

don't waste your time searching for transportation, go to Michael Coote, He understands, listens to your needs and then mathces you with a perfect match. He is a professional. Thanks Michael Vahan [More]

Best and Most Economical
Review by on 4/10/2018 10:37 AM

Excellent Rapid,Service , also the charges were much lower than any of the other companies highly recommended to everyone. I had shipped my camry from TX to VA

Awesome!
Review by on 4/9/2018 6:43 PM

Service provided by AAA Transportation is awesome. Driver was very friendly and he contacted me couple of times before arriving to my place and I asked him to come to my work instead of my home and he [More]

Trust this Company, They’re The Best in
Review by on 4/7/2018 6:40 PM

Fantastic company to work with when shipping a vehicle. My car was challenging due to an out of state purchase but AAA was able to accommodate everything

Great Experience
Review by on 4/1/2018 9:02 PM

It was great experience using AAA transport. My vehicle got delivered overnight! Amazing customer service. Isaac was best ! Never had that sort of experience before. But only bad thing was my car was [More]

AAA is great!
Review by on 4/1/2018 12:41 PM

I had my 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C shipped enclosed with AAA and they were great. Highly recommend them. They were very honest and professional, and everything was on time, both pickup and delivery, and they [More]

Review by on 3/23/2018 6:18 PM

Always call them with the lowest prices and always was right on with times and quotes , Easy to get ahold of and always checks to see if I was satisfied with delivery. Issac was alway available when I [More]

AAA Transporters
Picking up my motorcycle yes
Review by on 3/20/2018 7:28 PM

My friend recommend me to AAA transport man ISAAC got it done in a few days my bike was picked up and brought home , I would definitely use these guys again for sure. I will recommend anyone need t [More]

Would use again
Review by on 3/17/2018 6:04 AM

I have done business with this company since 2012 ...very professional, Always look out for customers best interest, for all my transporting Needs anywhere in the US..I called AAA... Reasonable, trust [More]

Na
Review by on 3/16/2018 1:40 AM

Issac was kind and professional, he explained about all my questions and he keep undate and contact with me until I received my car. Driver moved my car without any problems. They provided good serv [More]

Awesome
Review by on 3/14/2018 12:37 PM

They are awesome and have great communication and are on time. I would be working with them again and I will also recommend this company to others. They were on and helped me with whatever i needed an [More]

AAA Transporters
aaa transporters is the best
Review by on 3/13/2018 4:12 PM

aaa transporters is the best very good company would recommend for dealers shipping ...i use them on a weekly basis and i like the service... i have been using them for a while now and so far they a [More]

Transport of vehicle
Review by on 3/12/2018 9:53 AM

Isaac has been tremendous with satisfying all my transport needs. He consistently exceeds my expectations by his promptness and ability to get good drivers and reliable drivers on short deadlines for [More]

AAA Transporters
AAA Transporters Does It Again!
Review by on 3/11/2018 8:12 PM

2nd time I've used AAA Transporters, Michael did a fantastic job again! It took a bit to find a truck, but was worth the wait-the driver did a great job. I highly recommend and will use them again!

Would use again
Review by on 3/11/2018 1:30 PM

I would definitely use AAA Transporters again. Isaac is very detailed on the whole process on the phone and confirmed with email. His drivers will update you on the delivery after the car is picked up [More]

Car delivery
Review by on 3/6/2018 3:47 PM

They helped me get my car shipped in a tight time frame. They made it happen with a good price and delivery was faster then I expected. All went well and if I was to transport another car I would use [More]

Good Job !!! Super Like the service
Review by on 3/6/2018 12:13 PM

Shipped car from Texas and North Hollywood and it was a pleasant experience and the driver was so nice and his correspondence was good. The sales rep was Issac and he gave us the correct information [More]

Tremendous Service
Review by on 2/16/2018 12:49 PM

I had recently got into an accident and I was in southern California at the time. I was unable to drive my vehicle back home. So, I looked to have my car shipped. I got many quotes but the first call [More]

Family emergency move.
Review by on 2/4/2018 11:03 AM

Rita out of Denver was very helpful. We were under a lot of stress with my mothers passing and helped with all of the steps to make things as smooth as possible. She was very very patient with the dat [More]

That was easy....
Review by on 1/30/2018 3:48 PM

This was not the first time I ever shipped a car, but it was the best service I have experienced. Professional, courteous, reasonable and dependable- that's how I would describe AAA. Thank you all f [More]

Delivery faster then expected
Review by on 1/28/2018 6:04 PM

Justin was precise, detailed and walked me through the whole process and ensure the deliver would be intact and would come safely. as promised it was delivered much earlier then expected so was the d [More]

Transporting Car
Review by on 1/20/2018 4:43 PM

The reason I chose AAA Transporters is because of Justin. The moment I spoke to Justin he told me everything I need to know about transporting a car. I researched a lot of companies & he was the mos [More]

Fantastic Service!
Review by on 1/19/2018 5:23 PM

My car broke down in Las Vegas and we needed it transported to California. After contacting several companies, who did nothing but give me the run around, AAA Transporters were the most up front and [More]

AAA Transporters
Great Experinece can't wait to work with
Review by on 12/21/2017 10:01 PM

AAA is great to work with my agent Mike was there at very late hours to handle my concerns and ealry morning, I even spoke to him after midnight with concerns of commiting to a tight schedule for encl [More]

great customer service
Review by on 12/15/2017 10:49 AM

i enjoyed working with Gina. the process was very easy and she was so professional.. Gina took no time into finding me a good driver and within 7 days my car was already in california.. i would defini [More]

AAA Transporters
Great company to work with
Review by on 12/13/2017 12:15 PM

AAA Transporters is an awesome company Mike is the man, I made a request at like midnight becasue I was tired from driving my truck back from Cali to P.A. He got me a truck driver to Nebraska in a dro [More]

Good job
Review by on 12/11/2017 4:36 PM

Agent Emmanuel pierre really did a good job he was honest with me and patient and gave me a good deal I will deal with you again guys they are cheap and they take a good care of my car no scratch and [More]

AAA Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions