Miami, Florida

AAA Transporters is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AAA Transporters

More Info for AAA Transporters

Seemless transport
Review by on 5/17/2019 8:58 AM

AAA and Isaac were perfectly professional, prompt and attentive. I couldn't ask for a better experience. They were able to get my truck a day earlier than originally thought, once delivered, the dri [More]

Great Job!
Review by on 5/14/2019 11:25 AM

After major no-show and other problems with two other companies in trying to transport my car I gave AAA a try. My car was already a week late in being picked-up and I had to ask my neighbor to hold t [More]

Re: Excellent Service by Andrew
Review by on 5/7/2019 8:49 PM

Andrew and his partner were timely and professional. They photo-documented all angles of our car prior to loading on carrier. These guys know what they are doing and were very competitively priced. Th [More]

A Class Service
Review by on 5/7/2019 6:58 PM

I won't ever ship my car with anyone else. The service was amazing. Honest business practice. You get exactly what you pay for. They worked with my schedule and had the car there exactly when they sai [More]

postive feedback
Review by on 5/6/2019 8:41 PM

I would hire this company again they were honest and did exactly what they said. my 1974 camaro arrived in perfect condition after over 2300 miles of shipping. I highly recommend this shipper happy cu [More]

AAA Transporters
These guys must not be human because no
Review by on 4/26/2019 6:34 PM

Not only that, Isaac tried to setup with my driver(Pete) and his awesome son to pick up my car a day early! With no extra charge or spaming my phone and email. The modesty and integrity is what you gu [More]

Had my BMW towed
Review by on 4/20/2019 7:23 AM

Issac was very courteous on achieving my goal. My son was using my car and is a student. They were able to work around his busy schedule and tow the car back to Myrtle Beach for repairs. Robert the dr [More]

Great experience
Review by on 4/14/2019 5:52 PM

i must say that this company was very good, they were true to there word, on time and very polite and they got my car back to me in timely manner. Overall, this was a good experience.

Review by on 4/5/2019 8:43 PM

Was getting quotes to ship our 2015 GMC Terrain from Phoenix to KC. After all the brokers got done blowing my email up, (AAA only sent one, not 50 like the other guys), I Chris with AAA to find out ho [More]

AAA Transporters
best price and smooth transaction
Review by on 4/2/2019 3:59 PM

From the overwhelming amount quotes from different companies, their price was very good. Small deposit gave peace of mind. Isaac was easy to work with and driver was professional and on-time. Driver [More]

Communication is key
Review by on 4/2/2019 2:22 PM

AAA did an awesome job keeping me updated and informed about what was going on. First time hauling my vehicle cross country and I hope all companies are like AAA, they definitely set the standard for [More]

Good professional service
Review by on 3/21/2019 6:19 PM

I would like to give big thumbs up to Justin my agent from AAA he is professional on his work and talks on point on everything (price, pickup and delivery time) he added an extra note from his side to [More]

Absolutely the Best!!
Review by on 3/17/2019 8:17 PM

From the time I spoke with Justin to the time the truck delivered my car, my experience was flawless!!! Justin was so kind to me and so helpful through a very stressful move! The drivers were fantasti [More]

Extremely Satisfied!
Review by on 3/5/2019 3:05 PM

I was looking for a company to transport my mother’s car from Ohio to Texas. I spoke with several companies, but ultimately selected AAA Transporters. Not only were they the first company to respond t [More]

AAA Transport-
Review by on 3/5/2019 1:33 PM

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Chris is prompt, courteous, helpful, and easy to communicate with. The price I was quoted was the price I paid. (No surprises. and Rock solid reputation in [More]

Awesome service
Review by on 3/1/2019 3:37 PM

Friendly driver and staff revived my car in perfect condition, and fast .They said in contact with me every step of the way letting me know updates. Will use this company again highly satisfied

Amazing
Review by on 2/24/2019 1:33 PM

They got my vehicle back in a timely fashion and there was no damage to my vehicle. Also because I didn’t have cash the driver was nice enough to take me up to the bank so I could get some so there cu [More]

Transportation of Perfection
Review by on 2/22/2019 3:32 PM

I have never used any auto transport company before until just last week and AAA Transporters made it quick and painless. They came highly recommended, had all the information I could ever need, and d [More]

Great service
Review by on 2/11/2019 9:37 PM

Simply put these guys were amazing. I needed two vehicles transported from Atlanta to Texas and Arizona. They came on short notice for both vehicles and everything worked out perfectly. Both vehicles [More]

Quick and easy
Review by on 2/6/2019 12:47 PM

Not much else to say. I needed a car transporterd from Arizona so SoCal. I paid my deposit over the phone and ended up getting the car later that same day. Very painless process overall ??

Vehicle Transportation
Review by on 1/28/2019 9:43 PM

I was so impressed by the professionalism of AAA Transporters from initial contact with them and through the whole process. The driver was punctual and very courteous, and my car was ready for deliver [More]

Delivery
Review by on 1/21/2019 12:55 PM

Excellent service!!! Very accommodating and professional. My driver even made a last minute delivery change without any additional charges. I was very pleased.

Car Transport
Review by on 1/21/2019 10:30 AM

On time, very professional, meticulous, no car damage and friendly! It was a pleasure. The trip up north went smoothly and allowed me to pay up front

Car shipping
Review by on 1/21/2019 10:18 AM

Isaac at AAA has been fantastic for me since first time i’ve Worked with him with moving cars. I give him a call and he gives me his word and gets the card move ASAP. I’ve never had one complain regar [More]

AAA Transporters
Best Transporters. Ask for Justin.
Review by on 1/21/2019 9:41 AM

I worked with Justin and he provided outstanding customer service. I contacted him Wednesday evening and he was able to have my vehicle picked up the very next day. He communicated very well from the [More]

Vehicle Transport Florida to North Carol
Review by on 1/5/2019 12:57 PM

Chris Delaney is a great guy and helped me out a lot with moving my car from Florida to North Carolina. He explained the process and had a truck picking up my new car within a couple days. The trans [More]

Second Time with Company
Review by on 12/26/2018 2:48 PM

They were great both times that I have used them. They provided an initial quote, and after some research, they were the best price. I came back 10 days later to move forward with the order and they p [More]

Amazing service
Review by on 12/19/2018 3:40 PM

Spoke to Mike on Wednesday afternoon I needed a car transportes from NC to Miami and by Friday afternoon it was delivered. Smooth process you get what you pay for.

Great communication!
Review by on 12/4/2018 8:43 PM

I have a busy schedule, and needed a moving company to move my car from Atlanta, Georgia to San Diego, California. These guys got the job done even quicker than they originally said they would. A+!

AAA Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions