AAA Transporters
Miami, Florida

AAA Transporters is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AAA Transporters

More Info for AAA Transporters

AAA Transporters Wonderful service
Review by on 11/15/2017 1:27 PM

Hi Michael. The truck arrived a few minutes ago. Everything was great. The trucking company did an awesome job. Thank you for a smooth transaction. I couldnt be more pleased if I ever ship again you [More]

AAA Transporters Great Experience
Review by on 11/13/2017 12:47 AM

I was very worried about having my car transported for the first time and it was a bit overwhelming to figure out which transport company to use. I would definitely recommend AAA Transport. They moved [More]

AAA Transporters Justin Best Rep and would reccomend
Review by on 11/9/2017 3:47 PM

I never shipped before didn't know how to bring my car to Florida from Tennessee and Spoke with the Rep Justin He was the most helpful and 5 star customer service should have more people like him in e [More]

AAA Transporters Great Service
Review by on 10/28/2017 12:04 AM

This was my first time using this service, I had no idea how to get my car to California. I am glad to have the employees to help me to find a driver and answer any questions and concerns I had. I rec [More]

AAA Transporters Justin was great.
Review by on 10/27/2017 6:16 PM

I really enjoyed doing business with Justin. He is a really great guy. The company needs to keep him. I will recommend this company to others, as long as the company keep a great customer service. ?? [More]

AAA Transporters Great service
Review by on 10/27/2017 2:21 PM

overall good service, i was happy with Sarah my contact person, I recieved my vehicle on time with no damage, I would recomend AAA to anyone looking to ship their car, they get the job done for the ri [More]

AAA Transporters Customer Service Experience and this web
Review by on 10/27/2017 9:20 AM

First, I would of written this review sooner but this website is very poor, too much info is required and it does not work with apple products. Could never get it to work till I used a Microsoft compu [More]

AAA Transporters Good rate and awesome service
Review by on 10/26/2017 4:48 PM

I'm very happy with the service This company had provided to me and won't forget my shipping agent Isaac that name will be forever on my mind,he was in contact with me everyday making sure i was doing [More]

AAA Transporters The best
Review by on 10/26/2017 3:45 PM

I have been buying and selling cars for many years, but the last 3 years AAA has received all of my transport business.Mike and his staff are there 7 days a week ,very easy to work with competitive pr [More]

AAA Transporters Highly recommended
Review by on 10/25/2017 11:22 AM

Mike and AAA are my "go to guys" I have shipped about a dozen times with his company as well as several of my associates over past 3 yrs .I am a car dealer and when we need to move he is our only cho [More]

AAA Transporters Highly recommended
Review by on 10/25/2017 11:19 AM

AAA Transporters Transport
Review by on 10/24/2017 7:58 PM

Service was pretty good and the price was good. Delivery times and pickup times were exactly when they quoted. Car had no damage and everything was explained clearly. I would definitely recommend thes [More]

AAA Transporters good customer service
Review by on 10/19/2017 11:13 PM

i had a wonderfull experience shipping with Gina at AAA. they are a reliable company. i would recommend to whomever in the future. Gina was quick to find me a driver and my car was delivered on time a [More]

AAA Transporters Transport Experience
Review by on 10/11/2017 9:43 PM

I give AAA an A+ rating. They cancelled the first driver they chose because they saw poor reviews. The second driver couldn't have been better. He was friendly, explained the process clearly and every [More]

AAA Transporters Customer service
Review by on 10/5/2017 10:20 AM

I was very happy with the work of Sarah, my contact person, on finding a carrier to bring our car down to Florida after we had a car accident on the way down. Everything went very smoothly from begin [More]

AAA Transporters Excellent Job
Review by on 9/30/2017 12:05 AM

I'm very thankful with this company they always provide me fast pick ups and affordable quotes on moving my cars from allover the continent of US and their 24/7 customer assistance is the best i've se [More]

AAA Transporters Great Job!!
Review by on 9/29/2017 10:52 PM

I'm very happy with the service Sammy gave me during the transport process.It was very easy to contact him and i want to recognize the great job he did cause Ireland WV is not a good place for pickin [More]

AAA Transporters Love the service.
Review by on 9/27/2017 9:27 PM

I had the best experience shipping my car overseas with AAA Transporters and Isaac helped my on moving my car from Massachusetts to Hawaii and the price was awesome.I loved the conditions of my vehicl [More]

AAA Transporters auto transport
Review by on 9/25/2017 10:43 AM

Sarah did a great job securing a driver on short notice. The pick up was on time and the arrival was on time. Very pleased with Sarah's work on this. The driver went out of his way to make sure my [More]

AAA Transporters Would use again
Review by on 9/19/2017 10:48 AM

When I called for an estimate I spoke to Francesca Not only was Francesca professional, she followed up with a text, with the voicemail and when I called back on a Saturday, she was able to execute my [More]

AAA Transporters Great customer service and timely delive
Review by on 9/10/2017 1:39 PM

Michael made us feel at ease during the process and ensured that the carrier would be reliable and competent, which he was. We received the vehicle very quickly with only some dirt from the long road [More]

AAA Transporters LOST
Review by on 9/8/2017 9:27 PM

Still waiting for my vehicle 13 days into transport. Was promised 7-10 day transport. Customer service poor. Did not know where my car was or who to contact. Was promised drivers no. Never given. Poo [More]

AAA Transporters AAA transport review
Review by on 8/30/2017 8:51 PM

I am very satisfied with the overall performance of AAA transporter specially for their prompt service and on time delivery of the vehicle to the destination .I would definitely like to refer them to [More]

AAA Transporters WA to HI
Review by on 8/29/2017 5:22 PM

I was Nervous having to ship my car for the very first time but AAA did an excellent job at keeping me well informed of the process and pricing. If it's your first time shipping a vehicle or don't kno [More]

AAA Transporters excelent
Review by on 8/28/2017 10:41 PM

good communication with dispatcher - I called before other companies two to be accurate they were keep me on hold long time - with AAA delivery came earlier that I as on schedule - excellent - than [More]

AAA Transporters Perfect
Review by on 8/18/2017 5:50 PM

Highly recommend AAA. I was getting calls and emails by the dozens. Some were a little lower in price but there was no guarantee. AAA gave me a competitive quote and locked in the price. I will be usi [More]

AAA Transporters AAA+
Review by on 8/15/2017 1:06 PM

I was nervous about shipping my Jeep across country, but very happy (more than once) that I chose this company. Chris went above and beyond, excellent communication and professionalism. He had my ba [More]

AAA Transporters Shipped from STL to JAX
Review by on 8/15/2017 11:53 AM

First time shipping my car. Was a little nervous at first. I shipped my car from STL to JAX. The company made sure I felt comfortable and communicated through out. Delivery did not take long. Would re [More]

AAA Transporters Prompt, Professional and Unlike many oth
Review by on 8/11/2017 10:04 AM

Isaac called almost immediately. Was honest about the price and how the process works. The assigned driver contacted me when promised and was on the street in front of my house 10 minutes ahead of his [More]

AAA Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions