Miami, Florida

AAA Transporters is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AAA Transporters

More Info for AAA Transporters

Great service
Review by on 2/11/2019 9:37 PM

Simply put these guys were amazing. I needed two vehicles transported from Atlanta to Texas and Arizona. They came on short notice for both vehicles and everything worked out perfectly. Both vehicles [More]

Quick and easy
Review by on 2/6/2019 12:47 PM

Not much else to say. I needed a car transporterd from Arizona so SoCal. I paid my deposit over the phone and ended up getting the car later that same day. Very painless process overall ??

Vehicle Transportation
Review by on 1/28/2019 9:43 PM

I was so impressed by the professionalism of AAA Transporters from initial contact with them and through the whole process. The driver was punctual and very courteous, and my car was ready for deliver [More]

Delivery
Review by on 1/21/2019 12:55 PM

Excellent service!!! Very accommodating and professional. My driver even made a last minute delivery change without any additional charges. I was very pleased.

Car Transport
Review by on 1/21/2019 10:30 AM

On time, very professional, meticulous, no car damage and friendly! It was a pleasure. The trip up north went smoothly and allowed me to pay up front

Car shipping
Review by on 1/21/2019 10:18 AM

Isaac at AAA has been fantastic for me since first time i’ve Worked with him with moving cars. I give him a call and he gives me his word and gets the card move ASAP. I’ve never had one complain regar [More]

AAA Transporters
Best Transporters. Ask for Justin.
Review by on 1/21/2019 9:41 AM

I worked with Justin and he provided outstanding customer service. I contacted him Wednesday evening and he was able to have my vehicle picked up the very next day. He communicated very well from the [More]

Vehicle Transport Florida to North Carol
Review by on 1/5/2019 12:57 PM

Chris Delaney is a great guy and helped me out a lot with moving my car from Florida to North Carolina. He explained the process and had a truck picking up my new car within a couple days. The trans [More]

Second Time with Company
Review by on 12/26/2018 2:48 PM

They were great both times that I have used them. They provided an initial quote, and after some research, they were the best price. I came back 10 days later to move forward with the order and they p [More]

Amazing service
Review by on 12/19/2018 3:40 PM

Spoke to Mike on Wednesday afternoon I needed a car transportes from NC to Miami and by Friday afternoon it was delivered. Smooth process you get what you pay for.

Great communication!
Review by on 12/4/2018 8:43 PM

I have a busy schedule, and needed a moving company to move my car from Atlanta, Georgia to San Diego, California. These guys got the job done even quicker than they originally said they would. A+!

Excellent Service
Review by on 11/19/2018 3:18 PM

I used AAA in 2015 to ship my car from Maryland. When it was time for me to go back home due to my mother being ill I wanted an easy, honest, and friendly company to ship my car. Thus, I called Michae [More]

Car transport
Review by on 10/30/2018 8:43 PM

I AM EXTREMELY Satisfied with the transportation of my car, the price from Tampa Florida to Long Beach CA was very fair, and the car arrived less than a week after pick up. Chris Delany was honest, fa [More]

Car transport
Review by on 10/25/2018 5:49 PM

Great service!
Review by on 9/11/2018 9:02 PM

I recently shipped a car for the first time from New Jersey to Colorado and I am so glad I found AAA transporters! I worked with Michael and he was absolutely fantastic. I was very nervous about shipp [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 7/12/2018 7:03 PM

AAA transport service delivers your car across country really fast! I had 2 cars delivered from Georgia to California 2 months apart. Each time I was impressed with their service. I never knew a car c [More]

excellent service
Review by on 7/12/2018 4:52 PM

Thanks to Mike, we had our 2013 Corvette picked up on time and delivered early. Shipped from Alabama to Delaware. car was on an open carrier and no damage.

Car Shipping Review
Review by on 7/11/2018 11:54 AM

These guys are extremely responsive and are excellent to work with. They will be honest and upfront with you. Definitely recommend them to anyone!!!!

Issac is a life saver!
Review by on 7/9/2018 2:13 PM

I was in the process of getting a bad situation and in order for me to leave. I had to get my car shipped ASAP. Issac saved the day and kept his word. He got me a driver the same day at a fair price. [More]

Auto transport from Florida to VA
Review by on 6/25/2018 9:42 AM

i had a change of plans and ended up leaving my car at the long term parking atFt Lauderale and came North to VA I then had to scramble to find a transport and at a reasonable price. I reached a numbe [More]

Amazing Experience
Review by on 6/15/2018 11:03 PM

Luke was very helpful when assisting me with transporting my car from PA to NJ. When no one wanted to run that route, Luke found me a truck driver who would do it for a reasonable price. I will defini [More]

Transporting car from Texas to NC
Review by on 6/15/2018 8:17 PM

We had a great experience using AAA Transporters. Their quote was reasonable and they had the car scheduled and delivered within 4 days. Isaac answered all our questions and was very helpful explainin [More]

Moving my car
Review by on 6/12/2018 2:38 PM

AAA Transport did a great job of moving my car from Boston to Tampa with right price and on time. I am able to get the transit information throughout the travel which helped me to plan well in advance [More]

AAA Transporters
Pleased with AAA service....
Review by on 6/8/2018 7:00 PM

I was apprehensive about using a car transporter, and did a lot of research on different companies. I finally chose AAA because of their positive reviews, and Issac was very patient with me. I called [More]

AAA transporter
Review by on 6/7/2018

Manny connected me to a driver right away and was able to give me a discount as well. He also answered all my questions and returned my phone calls in a timely manner.

Review by on 6/4/2018 7:12 PM

I'm so glad that I found this transport company when I had difficulty time to look for a tow car company to transport my car from Texas to New Mexico. They are patient and polite to answer all the que [More]

Great shipping job
Review by on 6/2/2018 1:12 PM

I have used AAA Transporters three times for my cross country moves and they are always on time. And my vehicle arrives in great condition. I highly recommend them.

Transported my Honda CRV
Review by on 5/30/2018 11:23 PM

Our experience with AAA Transporters helped us very much on transporting my Honda CRV. Being a Holiday weekend, (Memorial Day), & the horrible weather that hit FL, we did not know if they would be ab [More]

Professionalism, Dependability and a Fan
Review by on 5/30/2018 3:47 PM

I called AAA transport after having my time wasted by another broker who promised me a price slightly lower, but the driver never showed. They told me my vehicle would be picked up, a week later I had [More]

AAA Transporters Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions