Home > Company > A > AA Car Transport LLC > Reviews

Currently No FMCSA Info for AA Car Transport LLC

More Info for AA Car Transport LLC

AA Car Transport LLC Servicio excellente
Review by on 6/16/2016 5:08 AM

Me gustaría escribir una opinión ya que esta es la segunda vez que los he utilizado para el transporte de mi vehículo. El conductor recogió y entregó el coche en bueno tiempo.Se lo recomendaría a cua [More]

AA Car Transport LLC Cadillac DTS - Nashville to Fort Lauderd
Review by on 5/12/2016 3:04 PM

Having never transported a vehicle before, I was a little apprehensive of the whole process. Thankfully I came across AA Car Transport! My mind was put at ease and my car delivery was put on cruise [More]

AA Car Transport LLC GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE
Review by on 11/12/2015 12:38 PM

Spoke with Joe to have a customers Nissan LEAF transported to Los Angeles and he gave me a great price and picked up the car the next day. The vehicle arrived in a timely manner and undamaged. I would [More]

Sam Av - Many thanks Cory! Working with you is always a pleasure!

AA Car Transport LLC Speedy service
Review by on 9/11/2015 9:02 AM

FROM MY PERSONNEL EXPERIENCE WITH AA CAR TRANSPORT ;,I WOULD RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES OVER ANY OTHER AUTO TRANSPORT CO. TO JOE PEREZ,POMPANO BEACH TO TED PLATT(DISPATCHER} AND YOUSEL;I THANK U FOR U [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Mr. Von. It was a pleasure working with you. Striving to work with the best carriers in the industry to assure smooth and reliable car shipping service is one of our main goals!

AA Car Transport LLC Horrible experience for a timely pickup
Review by on 8/26/2015 7:13 AM

This company was unable to pickup the car when they said they would. When dealing with specific times that you need something picked up, I would not use this company, and I certainly will not ever be [More]

AA Car Transport LLC Great Service !!!
Review by on 7/21/2015 1:16 PM

Thank you for transporting my Chevrolet Mustang from Montana to New York I bought this car from a dealership in Miami in a great deal and needed to transport it to my house. The dealership referred m [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Louise! We always try our best to provide smooth and stress-less car shipping service.

AA Car Transport LLC I loved this!!
Review by on 5/29/2015 11:35 PM

That was great experience. They have nice car and skilled driver. I hired them and they came on time thanks them for extra ordinary service.

Sam Av - Thank you Julia, Always a pleasure!

AA Car Transport LLC Excellent experience
Review by on 4/21/2015 3:36 PM

Recently bought a car in Miami, Florida and I needed to transport to my home in Connecticut. I used these guys and had an awesome experience. The price was really really good, better then the competit [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Daniel, it was a pleasure working with you!

AA Car Transport LLC Classic car transport
Review by on 9/9/2014 11:36 PM

Never, Ever even think about using AA"Classic" Car Transport LLC -Yousel@aacartransport...I got lucky, my 1967 Ford Mustang GTA was scheduled to be transported from Mercer Island, WA. to Tac [More]

Sam Av - Sorry very much you feel this way. We never ever offered $695 for the round trip, from the beginning the price for an enclosed carrier was $695 for one pick up and one drop off. We even sent you 2 ...

AA Car Transport LLC Poor customer support
Review by on 8/12/2014 11:29 AM

After receiving my deposit of $245, this broker scheduled a pick-up date with a carrier named US ARK Transport. After picking up the SUV and two days before the delivery date, this carrier was blackma [More]

AA Car Transport LLC Poor Communication
Review by on 5/6/2014 1:31 PM

My delivery was delayed multiple times. The company, that was hired by AA Car Transport, failed to inform both myself and AA about mechanical problems. This caused a severe delay in my delivery. Fu [More]

AA Car Transport LLC Transporting my sons car from college
Review by on 12/2/2013 8:44 AM

I recently contacted AA Car Transport to bring down my sons car from Tallahassee to South Fl. I was recommended to use this carrier and was given great reviews. I was in no hurry to transport the car [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Andrew, I am Happy we got it done quickly even thou you were not in a hurry :-)

AA Car Transport LLC AA Car Transport - Outstanding!
Review by on 11/21/2013 9:26 AM

This was our first experience transporting cars (two cars from NC to FL). Sam at AA Car Transport did an excellent job making all of the arrangements meeting our needs and exceeding our expectations [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Jack, It was a pleasure!! Looking forward to hearing from you next year :-)

AA Car Transport LLC Thank you for getting my car to San Dieg
Review by on 10/29/2013 6:42 PM

I used AA Car Transport to ship my car from Miami FL to San Diego. The driver (Vincent) was great. He called the day before to let me know he should be there for pick up around 8-8:30 am, when he came [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Rick! We always strive to give the best service possible.

AA Car Transport LLC True Professionals! Highly recommended!!
Review by on 9/10/2013 12:59 PM

I booked with another company and already paid a deposit ($150). No one showed up on the day we schedule or called!!! I called them and they said no one is available to do it and the only ones they ha [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Nidia, I am happy it all worked out as you wanted in the end. Unfortunately, there are brokers out there that are just about taking your money. Not all of us are like that and I am thanking ...

AA Car Transport LLC Toyota Camry shipping CA-FL
Review by on 2/26/2013 2:11 PM

Thank you AA Car Transport team and Joe especially for shipping my brother's car so fast to Florida. The car was picked up same day I called to place the reservation and was delivered after 5 days to [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Tammy!

AA Car Transport LLC Wonderful experience!
Review by on 1/29/2013 4:16 PM

I work for a bank in the consumer lending department and we had a vehicle in a lot that we reposessed that needed to be transported to auction. I found AA Transport through a search and employed thei [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Bee for your good words! It was a pleasure working with you!

AA Car Transport LLC Excellent Service
Review by on 12/18/2012 9:22 PM

Sam...thank you for everything.My bike made it to ft.myers today as promised.Pete did a great job of getting it there on time and without damage.I look forward to using you again for my next shipment. [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Kerry! Was a pleasure! looking forward to hearing from you in the future :-)

AA Car Transport LLC AA Car Transport - Buffalo to SF Bay Are
Review by on 11/10/2012 12:05 PM

Had spoken with Sam at AA Car Transport about moving a Prius cross country, and just got a good feeling about her honesty and experience. We agreed on a target price, and I committed to them. As Hurri [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Paul for your good words! I am glad we did it quick before the storm hit that area!

AA Car Transport LLC Excellent Car Transport service!
Review by on 10/18/2012 3:31 PM

I shipped my car from Los Angeles to Chicago . I used AA Car Transport for the job and I was very happy from the performance. my car picked up on time and delivered without any problems. Thank you Joe [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Rebecca. It was a pleasure working with you :)

AA Car Transport LLC Excellent Service
Review by on 9/5/2012 10:42 AM

The overall experience with AA Car Transport was excellent. I would highly, highly recommend. Another shipper was scheduled to bring a motorcycle from Georgia to South Florida but that was simply a [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Charlie! Greta customer service is our main goal!

AA Car Transport LLC Car Transport FL-CA
Review by on 9/4/2012 7:18 PM

AA Car Transport recently transported my 2008 Honda Accord from Los Angeles to Coral Springs in FL. As a gift I gave my car to my uncle who recently moved to Florida. I was a little skeptical because [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Diego! it was a pleasure to work with you on this one!

AA Car Transport LLC Smooth car transport service!
Review by on 8/29/2012 8:44 AM

I shipped my car using AA Car Transport from Weston FL to Richmond VA. I called them kind of last minute to come take my car since the company I originally booked with never showed up!!! I spoke with [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Jule! We always try to help and make the car transport as smooth as possible.

AA Car Transport LLC Great company to transport a car!
Review by on 8/16/2012 9:47 AM

Hello, My name is Mark and I wanted to share my positive experience with AA Car Transport. I called them to transport my mom's old Oldsmobile from Gurnee IL to Orlando FL. I spoke with Sam, who where [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Mark for your kind words!

AA Car Transport LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions