Pompano beach, Florida

AA Car Transport LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for AA Car Transport LLC

More Info for AA Car Transport LLC

Shipping to Orlando
Review by on 8/2/2018 11:57 AM

Thank you very much to Yousel and Sam! Driver was very polite and professional and delivered one day earlier than expected. My husband was very pleased from the hosesty and great customer service of [More]

Jeep Wrengler from NY to IL
Review by on 9/13/2017 11:39 AM

I contacted Joe at AA Car Transport to ship my mother's Jeep from NY to IL. This was the first time ever using this type of service. Joe was very knowledgeable and explain the process to my mom and my [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Daniel, always a pleasure providing best service to our customers.

Amazing!
Review by on 8/16/2017 4:31 PM

I loved the service. They arrived early, they sent me a message informing me about when the drive would come. They are helpful and the price is the lowest. I will require the service again! I really [More]

Servicio excellente
Review by on 6/16/2016 5:08 AM

Me gustaría escribir una opinión ya que esta es la segunda vez que los he utilizado para el transporte de mi vehículo. El conductor recogió y entregó el coche en bueno tiempo.Se lo recomendaría a cua [More]

Cadillac DTS - Nashville to Fort Lauderd
Review by on 5/12/2016 3:04 PM

Having never transported a vehicle before, I was a little apprehensive of the whole process. Thankfully I came across AA Car Transport! My mind was put at ease and my car delivery was put on cruise [More]

GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE
Review by on 11/12/2015 12:38 PM

Spoke with Joe to have a customers Nissan LEAF transported to Los Angeles and he gave me a great price and picked up the car the next day. The vehicle arrived in a timely manner and undamaged. I would [More]

Sam Av - Many thanks Cory! Working with you is always a pleasure!

Speedy service
Review by on 9/11/2015 9:02 AM

FROM MY PERSONNEL EXPERIENCE WITH AA CAR TRANSPORT ;,I WOULD RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICES OVER ANY OTHER AUTO TRANSPORT CO. TO JOE PEREZ,POMPANO BEACH TO TED PLATT(DISPATCHER} AND YOUSEL;I THANK U FOR U [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Mr. Von. It was a pleasure working with you. Striving to work with the best carriers in the industry to assure smooth and reliable car shipping service is one of our main goals!

AA Car Transport LLC
Horrible experience for a timely pickup
Review by on 8/26/2015 7:13 AM

This company was unable to pickup the car when they said they would. When dealing with specific times that you need something picked up, I would not use this company, and I certainly will not ever be [More]

Great Service !!!
Review by on 7/21/2015 1:16 PM

Thank you for transporting my Chevrolet Mustang from Montana to New York I bought this car from a dealership in Miami in a great deal and needed to transport it to my house. The dealership referred m [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Louise! We always try our best to provide smooth and stress-less car shipping service.

I loved this!!
Review by on 5/29/2015 11:35 PM

That was great experience. They have nice car and skilled driver. I hired them and they came on time thanks them for extra ordinary service.

Sam Av - Thank you Julia, Always a pleasure!

Excellent experience
Review by on 4/21/2015 3:36 PM

Recently bought a car in Miami, Florida and I needed to transport to my home in Connecticut. I used these guys and had an awesome experience. The price was really really good, better then the competit [More]

Sam Av - Thank you Daniel, it was a pleasure working with you!

Classic car transport
Review by on 9/9/2014 11:36 PM

Never, Ever even think about using AA"Classic" Car Transport LLC -Yousel@aacartransport...I got lucky, my 1967 Ford Mustang GTA was scheduled to be transported from Mercer Island, WA. to Tac [More]

Sam Av - Sorry very much you feel this way. We never ever offered $695 for the round trip, from the beginning the price for an enclosed carrier was $695 for one pick up and one drop off. We even sent you 2 ...

Poor customer support
Review by on 8/12/2014 11:29 AM

After receiving my deposit of $245, this broker scheduled a pick-up date with a carrier named US ARK Transport. After picking up the SUV and two days before the delivery date, this carrier was blackma [More]

Poor Communication
Review by on 5/6/2014 1:31 PM

My delivery was delayed multiple times. The company, that was hired by AA Car Transport, failed to inform both myself and AA about mechanical problems. This caused a severe delay in my delivery. Fu [More]

AA Car Transport LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions