Home > Company > A > A to Z Auto Shipping > Reviews

A to Z Auto Shipping
Agoura Hills, California

A to Z Auto Shipping is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for A to Z Auto Shipping

More Info for A to Z Auto Shipping

A to Z Auto Shipping excellent service
Review by on 11/28/2016 3:45 PM

I needed to have my son's car transported to Los Angeles. Andrea and her staff were extremely helpful. This was the first time I used a service to transport a car. I was extremely anxious. They wer [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping Move to Colorado
Review by on 11/23/2016 1:01 PM

I never needed to ship a car and a friend referred me to A to Z. I was so impressed with their professionalism and reassurance that my car would arrive on time. I highly recommend them and will use t [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping Terrible - Will never use or recommend!
Review by on 11/8/2016 9:16 AM

Thank you very much AtoZ for calling me on the DAY OF PICKUP to inform me that you would no longer provide the service for which I paid the deposit and made arrangements WEEKS in advance. I was then [More]

Andrea - Mark, I apolizied many times over for the inconvenience. We had a driver who changed his route...I called you three days prior to the pick up date to inform you of the situation. You asked me to re...

A to Z Auto Shipping A to Z
Review by on 10/20/2016 5:37 AM

From the beginning through the end of the transaction AtoZ really made an effort to ensure all my concerns were addressed and that I was kept abreast of the progress in the delivery of my vehicle. I [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping A to Z Auto Shipping
Review by on 10/19/2016 3:09 PM

They were very prompt in providing the quote and once we decided to moe forward they arranged for a pickup muh faster than I thought we could expect and then the delivery was there 2-3 days piror to w [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping Car Transporters
Review by on 4/22/2016 6:13 PM

Andrea contacted me four days before my vehicle was to be shipped. The car was picked up on time and reached its destination in 2 days. I am extremely happy with A to Z Auto Shipping. The company th [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping A to Z Auto was reliable and timely.
Review by on 2/22/2016 10:33 PM

A to Z was professional, timely, and reliable. I would use them again to transport my vehicle. Recently moved from New York to Florida and A to Z delivered my vehicle earlier than scheduled and with [More]

Andrea - Hi Henri, Thanks so much for taking the time to post your reviews. It is very much appreciated. Enjoy your new home

A to Z Auto Shipping Excellent Experience
Review by on 2/11/2016 4:53 PM

I have shipped 3 cars from MA to CA in the span of 20 months. Looking for a transport company for the first vehicle was a trying experience but Andrea and Marcus were helpful and patient as we naviga [More]

Andrea - Thanks so much for taking time to write your review. So glad all went well (again...)

A to Z Auto Shipping 2008 E-350 Transport
Review by on 7/8/2015 4:33 PM

Team was very accommodating in getting me a quote as soon as they could. Due to the larger size of the vehicle it took longer to get it picked up and shipped than i would have liked, but they picked [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping Very Reliable Company!!
Review by on 1/8/2015 1:39 PM

From beginning to end, AZ did EVERYTHING RIGHT; although transport was taking place throughout the holidays, they were very attentive and even took a call on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve!! Very re [More]

Andrea - Fern...Thanks so much for your review....We're happy to know all went well..Please let us know if we can be of help in the future....And Happy New Year..

A to Z Auto Shipping car transport
Review by on 12/18/2014 5:25 PM

From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. I also got a military discount. We were very pleased.

Andrea - Hi Marilyn, Thanks so much for your review. You were a pleasure to work with as well...Happy Holidays. ...

A to Z Auto Shipping Excellent
Review by on 12/16/2014 7:57 PM

My experience was great from begining to end. Everyone, including the driver was kind, honest and helpful with any and all questions I had. They never "pressured" me or "encouraged&qu [More]

Andrea - Hi Tracey, Thank you for your review...We know this is a busy time of year appreciate you taking the time to post your experience. I'm glad all went well....Happy Holidays...Andrea

A to Z Auto Shipping Experience in the business is everything
Review by on 9/21/2014 8:06 PM

First time transporting a vehicle. Two previous brokers hired right after I bought car on ebay, one a small company, the other a major one, both fail to secure a driver by the time promised and even [More]

Andrea - Hi Rhu, Wow...The fact that you took the time to write such a nice review is greatly appreciated..Thank you so much. We're glad all went well with your transport.. Enjoy your new vehicle..

A to Z Auto Shipping Excellent Vehicle Transport
Review by on 9/4/2014 12:09 AM

Andrea at A to Z Auto Shipping did a phenomenal job arranging the shipment of my vehicle. She was friendly and helpful to converse with over the phone; she made me aware of all my options; and she des [More]

Andrea - Hi Victoria, Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review.... I had thought that going to Malibu may need a local transport, bur the Carrier took it all the way from MASS to Malibu, CA dir...

A to Z Auto Shipping SUV Shipment
Review by on 8/28/2014 3:26 PM

Great experience dealing with Marcus of A to Z Auto Shipping. Placed the order this past Monday afternoon. The pick up in PA was Tuesday at 7:00 PM, as promised. Delivered SUV in perfect condition on [More]

Andrea - Hi Chris, We appreciate you taking the time to write your review...Reviews are important to us and we're happy all went well without a hitch... Looking forward to working with you again. Andrea

A to Z Auto Shipping Transport 1976 MGB
Review by on 8/26/2014 4:17 PM

Top quality service. I had a situation where my car was not running when we started making arrangements. Marcus worked with me until I could get the car repaired well enough to do the open transpo [More]

Andrea - Thanks so much for your review....We know you've been busy with your move and appreciate you taking the time to write it. Glad all went well with the transport. andrea

A to Z Auto Shipping DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
Review by on 8/20/2014 11:05 PM

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! From the start to the finish our experience was EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING-TRULY A LIVING NIGHTMARE!! Their customer service is absolutely horrific! We were told that we would [More]

Andrea - Mr. Andsager contracted with A to Z Auto Shipping to transport his vehicle from Naperville, Il to Malibu, CA. His scheduled pick up was 8/8-9. Ms. Andsager called our office on 8/8 and we advised her...

A to Z Auto Shipping Auto Transported
Review by on 6/26/2014 12:21 PM

From start to finish, both Andrea and Marcus were very helpful and professional. They explained everything to us and what to expect throughout the process. Our car arrived ahead of schedule and in gre [More]

Andrea - Thanks so much for posting your review...It was great working with you. Glad all went well. Andrea

A to Z Auto Shipping Auto Shipping
Review by on 5/22/2014 3:06 PM

Great communication and professionalism. He was early and kept me in the loop the entire trip. The rep was also great she made sure that she was available to help or answer any questions I had.

Andrea - Hi Kelly, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's much appreciated. Andrea

A to Z Auto Shipping Very Satisfied!
Review by on 4/22/2014 4:45 PM

Andrea at A to Z was outstanding. The pick up location was in a challenging, out of the way location, in the middle of nowhere Missouri. We had never arranged to have a car shipped and Andrea was al [More]

Andrea - Thanks Kathy for taking the time to post your review. I'm glad all went well with your move...Enjoy your new car...Andrea

A to Z Auto Shipping A to Z Auto Shipping strongly recommend
Review by on 3/28/2014 10:53 AM

A to Z Auto Shipping is reliable company. The shipping was smooth, easy and quick. No additional cost. I strongly recommend!

Andrea - Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review...it is greatly appreciated. Andrea

A to Z Auto Shipping Prius from MA to CA
Review by on 3/24/2014 6:57 PM

Our son moved to Sacramento, CA, but his 2002 Prius was frozen in the snow in MA. Shipping the Prius to Sacramento was extremely easy. The driver even helped to jump start the battery for our son. [More]

Andrea - Hi Ralph, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review...We appreciate it very much. I'm so glad your son's move went well.....Andrea

A to Z Auto Shipping A to Z shipping was FANTASTIC!
Review by on 7/17/2013 2:43 PM

I had two vehicles I needed picked up and dropped off on two different dates. I had significant limitations in the pick up and drop off dates for my vehicles. In addition, the two vehicles were picked [More]

Andrea - Thanks you so much for taking the time to submit your review. We really appreciate it and are happy your move went well. Andrea A to Z

A to Z Auto Shipping A to Z Auto Shipping
Review by on 3/14/2013 11:15 AM

My children have all attended colleges out of state. A to Z Auto has shipped their cars from California to the colleges they attended in North Carolina, Louisiana, Michigan, and even Hawaii. The cars [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping Cross-county delivery
Review by on 3/8/2013 2:24 PM

A to Z was terrific throughout the entire process. Their team was always responsive to my questions and their customer service made it all happen for me. There is always a bit of trepidation when you [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping Saved our day,
Review by on 2/11/2013 10:12 AM

After being jerked around for 2 weeks by another shipping company, a friend recommended A to Z. A to Z picked up our vehicle the next day and delivered it in a timely manner! They were open and hones [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping Boston to San Francisco
Review by on 2/8/2013 9:04 PM

I was a little nervous about shipping my brand new Lexus IS250 from Boston to San Francisco. I have extensively researched multiple auto movers, and among my top 3 choices, Samantha from A to Z provid [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping East coast to west coast
Review by on 1/30/2013 8:55 AM

In December I started my search for transporting my car across the country to my daughter in college. I searched many reviews and started the process with a top reviewed company. There are so many t [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping 3rd time, still all good
Review by on 12/4/2012 9:51 PM

This was the 3rd time using A-Z to do a coast to coast auto move. (4 if you count our neighbor who used A-Z on our recommendation.) All moves were done on time, at quoted cost, with no damage and no s [More]

A to Z Auto Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions