Miami, Florida

A Stellar Auto Shipping Co. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for A Stellar Auto Shipping Co.

More Info for A Stellar Auto Shipping Co.

A Stellar Auto Shipping Company is dedicated to the nationwide shipping services of our clients, snowbirds, students, car carriers and military personnel. For questions about freight we move call us at 954-666-3527 today and we will provide you with a competitive rate

A Stellar Auto Shipping Co. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit A Stellar Auto Shipping Co.'s Website
    Miami, Florida

A Stellar Auto Shipping Co.
      took my money and then....no communicati
      Review by on 6/25/2018 8:59 PM

They gladly communicated with me multiple times before I committed to using them to transport my car. But once they got my $175 deposit, they never contacted me to confirm a pick up date, never retur [More]

Ca-Fl Fair Honest Rates Given
      Review by on 5/1/2018 12:55 PM

Moved my Mercedes CL500 from West Hollywood California to Miami Lakes, Fl with Stellar Auto Shipping and the transport was exactly what they said it was. They told me I could not have it picked up exa [More]

Great service!
      Review by on 4/6/2018 3:07 AM

Kathleen helped me throughout the process of shipping my BMW from North Carolina to Hawaii.She explained everything about the procedures and kept me updated until the day I received the car.The car wa [More]