Hialeah, Florida

5 Star Auto Transport Inc. is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for 5 Star Auto Transport Inc.

More Info for 5 Star Auto Transport Inc.

5 Star Auto Transport, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business with experience in the automotive industry since 1995. We work directly with multiple high-end dealerships, car rental agencies, collision centers, custom car shops, as well as private individuals. We are proud to announce that a majority of our new clients are referred by existing customers whom we've built a relationship with. We specialize in the following: * Dealer Trades * Auction pick-ups (Manheim, Copart, Adesa, Insurance Auto Auction) * Corporate Relocation * Military PCS Moves * Snowbird Season Auto Transport * Classic Cars * Inoperable Vehicles * Hot-Shots AKA Expedited Shipping Whether you need to ship your car from one coast to the other or if you need assistance with a local transport, our team at 5 Star Auto Transport, Inc. is here to help! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the transport process or if you would like to receive a quote on your next move. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

5 Star Auto Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit 5 Star Auto Transport Inc.'s Website
    Hialeah, Florida

My Truck
      Review by on 11/11/2017 1:59 AM

5 Star did a great job! I tried to work with other companies, but they either did little, nothing, or didn't tell me the truth. Ernie came in as a pinch hitter and hit a home run! He went beyond what [More]

***
      Review by on 9/19/2017 6:33 PM

VERY PROFESSIONAL , I RECEIVED THE PAYMENT QUICKER THAN EXPECTED ,GOOD COMPANY !!! I WILL RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE ,AND I WILL BE GLAD TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE . THANK YO [More]

Excellent experience
      Review by on 9/7/2017 5:30 PM

We used 5 star to bring my hot rod to our Florida home from Pennsylvania. The pickup and delivery was on time and very professional.Pricing was upfront, fair and a one time event, I did not have to pr [More]