Fort Lauderdale, Florida

4 Seasons Auto Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for 4 Seasons Auto Transport

More Info for 4 Seasons Auto Transport

Moving 1956 belair
Review by on 6/18/2019 10:58 AM

Highly recommend jessie got done what 3 other brokers couldn't she promised to get it shipped from the west coast to the east and she did it in one week she kept me up to date on what was happening if [More]

Transport a car from Santa Fe NM, in a s
Review by on 1/25/2019 5:46 PM

All my coworkers who had transported car with other services told me horror stories about their experiences. 4 season picked my car up at my house, in a snow storm, and transported it to Los Angeles [More]

Car transported
Review by on 9/24/2018 3:50 PM

4 seasons had the best price out of at least six different companies. Jessie was very good and professional. The driver Enio was very friendly and helpful as the car turned out to be a non running car [More]

So easy - five stars!
Review by on 9/7/2018 5:40 PM

This is my second time using 4 Seasons auto transport, and both times have been such a breeze (thanks to Jessie)! I switched the date on Jessie several times and she was so accommodating, professional [More]

Great Honest Service
Review by on 7/6/2018 6:46 PM

Jessie is a pleasure to work with. Honest and no bullshits. Her willingness to extra mile for you makes every penny you paid worthwhile. A+service. Will do business again if I need moving my car. Will [More]

shipping from Hawaii to Texas
Review by on 3/13/2018 12:36 PM

I researched several moving companies before choosing this one to move two vehicles (an Acura and BMW) from Oahu, HI to Bulverde TX for a reasonable price with quality care. I chose Nationwide based [More]

4 Seasons Auto Transport
Great service and experience!
Review by on 2/20/2018 12:38 PM

Jessie was prompt and the driver picked up and delivered on time. During the whole time I was kept in the loop of the schedule and the changes. Driver picked up at the house and delivered with no issu [More]

Courteous and professional
Review by on 2/20/2018 12:36 PM

Moving halfway across the country is daunting but atleast i didnt have to worry about my the car my dad left me. This vehicle is so important to me! This company understood what it meant and took the [More]

Worst Customer Service
Review by on 10/20/2017 10:16 AM

Worst service I have ever encountered. Lots of unanswered calls/ text messages from the "owner/manager" Jessie. It took over 2 weeks to finally have her pick up my car and after she promised me that s [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Armando, thank you for the less than perfect review. Sorry that you had this experience Hurricane Irma affected my area, YOU KNEW THIS. I promised you that I would not charge you a single dime until I...

4 Seasons Auto Transport
The review section wont allow me to writ
Review by on 10/17/2017 9:48 PM

Good siisndndndnnd jsjdijsndjjsjs jdjdjdiidkd jdjdjdnndndjdjdjsndnkxodke jdjdidikdnd jsjdkkdkdkd jejrjdjdjdj jdjdkdiodoso jdjdkdiododjjdjdj ndndjjdkdidok jdkdndnndndkskjskdkdkkdjdkd jdkskskkskskskksk [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Sierra, thank you so much for the review. I appreciate your business. It was a pleasure servicing you. I'm here if you need me in any future transport, you or anyone that you know may need our service...

My delivery
Review by on 7/30/2017 9:52 PM

Nice experience. Working with Jessie was great with world class customer service!!! My only small concern was the guy that was delivering my vehicle couldn't speak English. His GPS wasn't working comp [More]

Thanks!
Review by on 7/30/2017 8:28 PM

I truly thank you for being a calming influence while helping with a coast to coast transition. The care taken in communication is valued & the drivers (Ernest was the pick up driver) which had perso [More]

So FAST
Review by on 7/2/2017 6:22 AM

I had 2 trucks delivered. They were picked up on time and delivered days earlier than expected. Jessie found a great price to make it nearly equal to driving the trucks across the country. Terrific [More]

Great!
Review by on 7/1/2017 11:11 PM

The service was great and Jessie was very helpful and prompt in scheduling everything. The driver was very nice as well and he came on time to pick up the car and delivered it on time. Transporting my [More]

Yezenia M Flores - An, thank you so much for the review. I appreciate your business. It was a pleasure servicing you. I'm here if you need me in any future transport, you or anyone that you know may need our services, I...

Auto Transport
Review by on 7/1/2017 6:06 PM

The service from start to finish was GREAT!!! Couldn't ask for a better experience. My calls were returned promptly and the driver was in constant contact with me and communicated the status of his a [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Mary Anne, thank you so much for your feedback. It is truly appreciated. If you or anyone you know needs a quote in the future, I'm here. Available 4/7 call or text 754-214-4139 Anytime. Anywhere. Al...

Great
Review by on 6/28/2017 8:55 PM

This is a great place of business they gave me a fair quote and assured me my car would make it on time and it did I will most definitely be using this service again for any future cars I have to t [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Alex, thank you so much for your feedback. It is truly appreciated. If you or anyone you know needs a quote in the future, I'm here. Available 4/7 call or text 754-214-4139 Anytime. Anywhere. Always...

Car transportation
Review by on 6/28/2017 10:44 AM

Great service friendly kind on time will definitely use them again got my vehicle when they said they were going to got it delivered where they said they were going to prompt honest reliable great com [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Patti, thank you so much for your feedback. It is truly appreciated. If you or anyone you know needs a quote in the future, I'm here. Available 4/7 call or text 754-214-4139 Anytime. Anywhere. Alway...

Review by on 6/27/2017 6:41 PM

I have used this company six years ago to transport a car from Massachusetts to Florida and was very satisfied with them. This time I needed to transport a car from Boca Raton, FL to Far Rockaway, NY [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Yuri, thank you so much for the review. I appreciate your business. It was a pleasure servicing you. I'm here if you need me in any future transport, you or anyone that you know may need our services,...

Review by on 6/13/2017 1:51 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELPING ME FROM THE START TO THE END ALSO MOST THING IS WHEN IT COME TO MOVING MY CAR WOULD NEVER WANT TO TALK TO JUST ANYONE 4 SEASONS MADE SURE TO KEEP TH [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Thank you so much for the review. If you or anyone you know need a quote, I'm here. Yezenia Flores (Jessie) 754-214-4139- Call or Text 24/7 Anytime. Anywhere. Always there.

4 Seasons Auto Transport
Best Transport Experience Ever!
Review by on 6/12/2017 10:29 AM

I've been in the automotive business for 26 years and often transport vehicles all over the country. This is the 1st time I used 4 Seasons Auto Transport, and would only use them from now on! The vehi [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Jodi, thank you so much for the review. Should you or anyone you know need a quote, I'm here! Yezenia Flores (Jessie) 754-214-4139 call or text 24/7 Anytime. Anywhere. Always there.

4 Seasons Auto Transport
You want to use the BEST transporter in
Review by on 5/31/2017 6:49 PM

I was very impressed with Yezenia Flores with 4 Seasons Auto Transport! I was really annoyed with the service I had experienced last year with another company. Yezenia was very patient and honest. S [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Jodi, thank you for the review. I'm glad I was able to make this a pleasant experience for you. I look forward in servicing you in the near future. I am available 24/7 @ 754-214-4139 Call or text. Any...

4 Seasons Auto Transport
Great customer service and quality care
Review by on 5/31/2017 6:42 PM

Customer service great..this was my first time shipping car..4 seasons made it effortless. .great price..wonderful overall experience. .would absolutely use again..they made this very easy and stayed [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Savannah, thank you for the review. I'm glad I was able to make this a pleasant experience for you. If you ever need my services in the future, I am available 24/7 @ 754-214-4139 Call or text. Anytim...

Efficient service
Review by on 5/25/2017 6:35 AM

Rep was really helpful in getting vehicle shipping across state cost was very good for my budget pickup and delivery was far above my expectations thank 4 Seasons Auto Transport keep up the awesome wo [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Shaina thank you for the review it was a pleasure serving you. I look forward to making your trip back a pleasant experience as well.

3rd driver did the job well done
Review by on 8/5/2016 7:53 PM

This website is really trash the format sucks. But this Shipping Company finally had found driver on the 3rd time the 1st 2 drivers was to big to enter the community, or the car lift didnt work.  3rd [More]

4 Seasons Auto Transport
Great service with an important move fro
Review by on 4/8/2016 1:02 PM

I was not sure when I would be shipping my car to LA but Yezenia was very patient with me and allowed me to hold off for more than a month. She was excellent right from the start - she was always the [More]

thanks
Review by on 2/10/2016 8:47 PM

4 season auto transport is the best, fast service and the prices are super. Yazenia was very nice and professional . Thank you for delivery my son car so fast,we'll call you next time we need to ship [More]

Good service
Review by on 2/10/2016 4:33 PM

I used Four Seasons auto transport to ship my 2013 Toyota Corolla. Jesse provided me with excellent customer service I would definitely recommend them to anybody looking to transport their vehicle and [More]

Awesome First Experience!
Review by on 1/8/2016 10:04 AM

Ive never shipped my vehicle before until now and I must say the experience I had was amazing! Thank you for making this easy and affordable for me and most importantly having my car arrive on time si [More]

Fantastic service
Review by on 12/18/2015 8:46 PM

Customer service is impeccable I highly recommend this company to anybody. My customer service representative went way above and beyond her job duties to ensure I got quick and cost-effective service! [More]

Yezenia M Flores - Mike, I truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for the opportunity to serve you with your auto transportation needs. If you need me in the future, I'm here. Jessie 954-584-3296

4 Seasons Auto Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions