CAMAS, Washington

4 Corners Transport Services is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for 4 Corners Transport Services

More Info for 4 Corners Transport Services

4 Corners Transport Services
Great experience; delivered ahead of tim
Review by on 10/16/2019 4:52 PM

I chose 4 Corners after reading 5 excellent reviews on TheSamba website for VW transport. They were professional, honest, informative and gave me confidence in their service. 1969 Karmann Ghia was pic [More]

Transportation
Review by on 10/10/2019 7:12 AM

I had a wonderful experience with 4 Corners Transport Services. Customer Service was great and our driver was clean and courteous. He met my son when his Jeep was delivered and they had a nice talk [More]

Excellent Service!
Review by on 9/20/2019 6:58 PM

Excellent service! Prompt and professional! Spoke to Jeff on Thursday and completed our transaction. Car picked up on Monday and delivered on Wednesday. The driver accommodated my dtrs hours in deli [More]

Wagoneer from NE to OH
Review by on 9/13/2019 11:49 AM

Jeff at 4 Corners was great to deal with throughout the process of moving my Jeep from Nebraska to Ohio after purchase. He followed through on everything he promised. I'd recommend 4 Corners for any s [More]

Ship 1956 VW
Review by on 9/12/2019 3:04 PM

Great communication, good price. Driver was prompt and on time. No issues, I would recommend to others. Picked up VW in Cangoa Park and delivered to Eugene OR in three days.

Review by on 9/9/2019 10:41 PM

This is the third time that I have used 4 Corners Transport Services. Each time they have lived up to their promises. Their pricing is very fair and competitive but most importantly their service is [More]

Fast Delivery and Excellent Quality
Review by on 9/9/2019 5:35 AM

I had my car shipped from Florida to Pennsylvania. They picked up the car when promised and delivered on the early side of the window. A pleasant surprise. Well Done!! I would use them again.

Great Experience
Review by on 8/31/2019 9:31 AM

2nd time I have used 4 Corners, this time they moved a 911 Carrera from Arizona to the Seattle area for me. Great communication, timely pickup, fast delivery, and great value. Highly recommended!

WOW
Review by on 8/19/2019 8:48 AM

I just had to have a car moved from TN to CA. What a crazy business this Transport thing is. After two days or hundreds of text and calls from sales people all over the world I came across 4 Corners T [More]

Great Service!
Review by on 8/16/2019 9:43 AM

Jeff at 4 Corners was very through and professional. The driver was also very professional and got the car from Spokane to Detroit quite quickly. We highly recommend 4 Corners. It saved us money and t [More]

Great job
Review by on 8/3/2019 8:55 AM

Fast to quote and respond, better rate on 2 occasions by about 25% than some others. Great communication before, during and after delivery was made. They will be my " GO TO " for all future transports [More]

Exceptional service!
Review by on 7/23/2019 11:59 AM

We recently hired four corners transport to transport a car we purchased. We worked personally with Ellen and she was prompt and helpful. We had a perfect experience with them and would highly recom [More]

Jeep Cherokee transport
Review by on 7/16/2019 12:16 PM

Jeff was real easy to work with and got me the best price (by hundreds of dollars) for a last minute enclosed hauler from TX to VA. The price never changed; don't be fooled by companies who give you a [More]

Vehicle shipping
Review by on 7/9/2019 2:06 PM

Excellent experience. Ellen was extremely helpful and informative throughout the entire process of picking up my non-running vehicle from a remote location and shipping it across the country. Highly r [More]

Awesome company!
Review by on 6/20/2019 11:07 AM

What an amazing company! From start to finish, they were professional, courteous and accommodating. Very military friendly. Picked up and Delivered when promised, at a GREAT RATE. We will use them aga [More]

Jeep Transport
Review by on 6/7/2019 12:07 PM

Great job getting my Jeep transported from AR to CO. This was my first time having a vehicle shipped. I have no complaints at all to report. When i had questions they answered all phone calls and emai [More]

2019 Corvette
Review by on 6/6/2019 3:16 PM

First time I ever shipped a car. I did a lot of research and spoke to a lot of carriers and brokers. I found great reviews about 4 Corners Transport Services and gave them a call. Jeff was very hel [More]

Great Job!!!
Review by on 6/5/2019 4:00 PM

I was anxious having my car transported across the US but all went smoothly, price was good and the driver was easy to communicate and schedule with so all in all a great experience.

car shipped from Wilson NC to Ogdensberg
Review by on 5/22/2019 5:09 PM

picked up on time the carrier made arrangements when and where to pick it up. I texted the carrier and he told me the day it would arrive so that I could make arrangements to bring my vehicle home. I [More]

Classic VW Beetle Transport
Review by on 4/12/2019 7:06 AM

Jeff and Ellen at 4 Corners Transport Services are top notch. After seeing multiple reviews of great, no-hassle, experiences transporting vehicles, I entrusted them with finding the right carrier to b [More]

NJ to FL round trip
Review by on 4/9/2019 10:00 AM

Each year I ship a Porsche, Mercedes, or a Ferrari back and forth between NJ and FL. I always call 4 Corners! They are responsive to my calls, they will only book with the most trustworthy carriers, t [More]

Amazing!
Review by on 4/2/2019 6:40 PM

SO happy that I chose to go with 4 Corners! I got multiple quotes and they were the best priced. I spoke with Jeff who was very helpful and friendly, walked me through the whole thing and I was able t [More]

Cross Country Delivery
Review by on 2/11/2019 1:28 PM

Had my car Toyota Camry shipped from Beverly Hills, Ca to Fairport NY. 4 Corners was very efficient and a pleasure to work with.Jeff and his wife were on top of the transaction and everything went as [More]

car shipping from Honolulu to Florida
Review by on 1/29/2019 9:13 AM

My friend also left the island of Oahu in Hawaii and recommended 4 Corners Transportation Services. From start to finish they were excellent! Every bit of the way I knew what to do and the status of [More]

Ellen or Jeff - Thank you Patti for the review- There was no compensation for the review- Patti says she accidently pushed the wrong tab- She does no know how to correct this- Jeff

Car from NJ to HI
Review by on 1/25/2019 7:21 PM

From the start Jeff was courteous!!! He accommodated my ever changing needs with out any indication he was frustrated. I really appreciate his patience and above an beyond assistance is meeting my nee [More]

Great service!
Review by on 1/8/2019 4:58 PM

I just recently used 4 Corners Transportation Services to transport my 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner from Reno, Nevada all the way to just north of Boston, Massachusetts. The company offered the best price [More]

auto transport
Review by on 12/23/2018 11:02 PM

4 Corners offered a quick pickup time frame for me to ship a VW from CA to NJ. All went well and i would use them again to ship any car coast to coast without a worry.

Car transport
Review by on 12/16/2018 9:01 PM

Fantastic folks 4 corners transport is a Great company They had a tough assignment with a tight window and they were to make it happen and got a very good delivery company!

Car shipment from Florida
Review by on 12/14/2018 2:29 PM

Have to give Jeff and his crew a BIG THANK YOU. My 350Z was shipped in a professional/ Timely manner. Jeff provided personal communication throughout the trip of the status. Very happy and would re [More]

4 Corners Transport Services Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions