View 152,588 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,589th Review now!

Poster: Pamela
Date:8/21/2014 3:12:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Auto Shipping Group
Review:There is only one word for my experience with Felicia Williams at Auto Shipping Group: Perfect. From the initial response, her vast experience and knowledge, willingness to work with me throughout the changes I had to make, letting me know exactly when everything would happen, and the best price I have ever received, it was simply perfect. Not only that, the driver of the company she chose for my precious Subie was clean, smart, and took very good care of her on the trip. I am so happy that I'm sharing their info with all my extremely picky car buying friends.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/22/2014 2:13:00 PM
FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com, Hello Pam, Awww, Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review! When working with ASG; we've already pre screened the carriers we work with and have long standing relationships as an industry leader in transporting. We value our customers and work hard to make sure your assets are in good hands. Thanks again for your feedback! I look forward to working with you again. Please take care :)
Pamela gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: