Transport Logo
View 171,919 Reviews on 3,865 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,920th Review now!

Poster:Jack V. Campbell
Date:8/21/2014 1:20:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
Review:I was very pleased with the service I received. I had a very bad experience with another company from Florida. It was refreshing to deal with someone who acts professionally and is honest with you. I would highly recommend using them and especially dealing with Chell.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/21/2014 1:54:00 PM
CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 ******

It always great to hear that I have improved someone's view of an auto broker. (It's a crazy! industry which makes me work harder to ensure the customer is the focus.)

I will be here for any future shipping needs!

Thanks again for the wonderful words!
Jack V. Campbell gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of:

Primary Contact:Chell Hart

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.