View 149,439 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,440th Review now!

Poster: Jack V. Campbell
Date:8/21/2014 1:20:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Chell Hart 360-207-5490
Review:I was very pleased with the service I received. I had a very bad experience with another company from Florida. It was refreshing to deal with someone who acts professionally and is honest with you. I would highly recommend using them and especially dealing with Chell.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/21/2014 1:54:00 PM
CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 *** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com***

Jack!

It always great to hear that I have improved someone's view of an auto broker. (It's a crazy! industry which makes me work harder to ensure the customer is the focus.)

I will be here for any future shipping needs!

Thanks again for the wonderful words!
Jack V. Campbell gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: