View 147,056 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,057th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
Review:I've used Jeff before and both times I was satisfied. Both carriers that moved our cars were reputable carriers and the drivers friendly and professional. I also felt that Jeff being available throughout the process was important. Jeff was there for me throughout the whole process.

This time my wife had some questions she needed answered before pickup and it was a holiday weekend but we were still able to get through to Jeff and get answers before they picked up our vehicle.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 6/15/2014 10:44:00 PM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for trusting me again Greg with your vehicle. I appreciate it when customers feel confident in me and call me for repeat business!
Greg P gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: