View 147,098 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,099th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Triple Ac Ranch
Subject:transport or lack thereof of my horse
Review:I will NEVER use this company again!!! They do not communicate, don't answer the phone, and did not pick my horse up on the designated day and never called to let me know. Promised again to pick him up but didn't. I had to find another transport company at the last minute to get my horse. I spoke with one of the owners ( Chardean) and she promised me a full refund of my deposit. I called three times but never got a reply after she promised to do this. That was three months ago. Do yourself and your horse a favor and find another company.

Martha Grimes gave Triple Ac Ranch a rating of: