View 144,087 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,088th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:eBidTransport.com
Subject:I will be back
Review:I have never had a car shipped before, and was really at a loss as to what would happen and how it would happen.

I contacted three or four transport companies, and eBidTransport was the first to get in touch with me, and came through with the lowest price.

My 60 Buick arrived in Nashville (coming from New Hampshire), with no damage, and the driver was careful, and polite.

I have one more car to relocate from NH to TN, and I will ABSOLUTELY use eBidTransport again!

Thank you again!

Response:Posted by a representative of eBidTransport.com on 6/14/2014 10:37:00 AM
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT MIKE @ 888-687-3243 EXT 303
David gave eBidTransport.com a rating of:

Origin:New Hampshire