Transport Logo
View 174,994 Reviews on 3,906 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 174,995th Review now!

Poster:Lauren R.
Date:4/27/2014 8:16:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and was quite nervous about the whole process. After reading several reviews, I decided to go with AmeriFreight and worked with Dustin who was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and concerns. My car was picked up on time and delivered safely with no issues. I would highly recommend the professional service they offer.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/28/2014 8:26:00 AM
Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Lauren R. gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:940043072-SH

Origin:New Jersey

Primary Contact:Dustin Himes

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.