View 150,707 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,708th Review now!

Poster: KaajalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/27/2014 3:17:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Got the car early but had to run around!!
Review:After the initial agreement the car was picked up in 2 days at the price quoted. I was told that the delivery would take 7-10 days but I got a call in 4 days saying that the car would be delivered next day between 12-2pm. That would have been great except the same evening I got a call from then saying that the truck broke down and I won't get the car before 4pm next day. But I got another call saying that the delivery won't happen the next day at all and it would happen on the 6th day between 7-9am. That too then changed the next day to 12-2. Now I was given a different address and the driver chose to go to a different address when the car was to be delivered. I was told to negotiate with the driver directly and work out the place of pickup. eventually I had run to the other place before the driver left as he said he would only wait for 15 minutes and had to pick up another car. All this on a weekday where I had to miss lot of work time. The car itself had no issues!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/28/2014 8:24:00 AM
Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Kaajal gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: